PSP Suikoden 1+2 Compilation Disk - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1900 Views )

Radish
3043th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"PSP Suikoden 1+2 Compilation Disk" , posted Sat 17 Sep 00:44:post reply

WHEEE

I already own both these games, but it is still cool enough that I'd get this if Konami deams it worthy of localization.

Quite frankly if the PSP became a dumping grounds for PSX era RPGs I think I'd be totally satisfied.

[this message was edited by Radish on Sat 17 Sep 00:45]

Replies:

catalyst
75th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):PSP Suikoden 1+2 Compilation Disk" , posted Sat 17 Sep 01:02post reply

quote:
WHEEE

I already own both these games, but it is still cool enough that I'd get this if Konami deams it worthy of localization.

Quite frankly if the PSP became a dumping grounds for PSX era RPGs I think I'd be totally satisfied.

Now that is just awesome, I like the suikoden series next to the shin megami tensei series. This gives me a large reason now to purchase a psp since I missed both of these chances earlier when I was younger. Hope I can cross my fingers for it to come to America.

Adon
1532th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):PSP Suikoden 1+2 Compilation Disk" , posted Sat 17 Sep 01:13post reply

Wow, I figure they would do something like that sooner or later. This will probably bring the "collectors" value down on them. I was hoping for a new 2d adventure for the PSP of Suikoden. Then again I still might get that someday.

Gojira
1833th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):PSP Suikoden 1+2 Compilation Disk" , posted Sat 17 Sep 03:36post reply

Neat. Maybe I'll finally get to see Gremio and the Gensui hero in Gensui2 this way. If I had a PSP anyway.

Maese Spt
3th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):PSP Suikoden 1+2 Compilation Disk" , posted Tue 20 Sep 18:53post reply

I hope it isn´t a mere port and we could play Warren´s story in Suikoden 1 this time. A full-scenario remake of GenSui 1&2 would be a great reason for me to get a PSP. Not to mention with revised artwork... but I´ve better stop dreaming.

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months"

Adon
1534th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):PSP Suikoden 1+2 Compilation Disk" , posted Wed 21 Sep 03:13post reply

quote:
I hope it isn´t a mere port and we could play Warren´s story in Suikoden 1 this time. A full-scenario remake of GenSui 1&2 would be a great reason for me to get a PSP. Not to mention with revised artwork... but I´ve better stop dreaming.

Yes strongly agreed. In fact I would not be opposed to them combining 1 with 2 and adding some sort of segment in between. That would be real cool.

Maese Spt
5th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):PSP Suikoden 1+2 Compilation Disk" , posted Wed 21 Sep 17:35post reply

quote:

I would not be opposed to them combining 1 with 2 and adding some sort of segment in between.

Actually I am bond to think that Suikoden V is gonna be that "segment in between". Character and scenario-wise, is the most likely option, methinks. We´ll see, anyway.

BTW, I overheard on Suikox that Suikoden VI for next gen consoles *might* be on the works.

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months"