OT: there is a warrant out for my arrest - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (4960 Views )

Juke Joint Jezebel
3459th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"OT: i put my sack on Undead's Fred's forehead" , posted Sat 10 Sep 04:25:post reply

i thought this would happen sooner or later. by the way, i'm being completely serious. anyways, i'll see you guys in a couple of weeks. you may talk amongst yourselves

EDIT:
whoops. plural

[this message was edited by Juke Joint Jezebel on Tue 20 Sep 11:29]

Replies:

Abster
210th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):OT: there is a warrant out for my arres" , posted Sat 10 Sep 04:29post reply

whaddja do?

For those who want blood in SS Tenka use this template.

Guymelef
106th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sat 10 Sep 05:24post reply

I told you that chick wasnt 18! I warned ya skin'ah! Didnt I warrned ya?!

Pollyanna
1387th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sat 10 Sep 05:36post reply

You pop up so randomly that I thought you've been in and out of jail for months.

Adon
1534th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sat 10 Sep 05:55:post reply

I never had that happen to me one time not even for failure to pay a parking ticket.

[this message was edited by Adon on Wed 21 Sep 03:05]

ONSLAUGHT
3478th Post

"About time dammit!" , posted Sat 10 Sep 06:20post reply

quote:
i thought this would happen sooner or later. by the way, i'm being completely serious. anyways, i'll see you guys in a couple of weeks. you may talk amongst yourselves

EDIT:
whoops. plural

ICQ me with the details, you bastard, I'll check them out once I get home.

Undead Fred
2484th Post

"Re(1):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sat 10 Sep 07:42post reply

quote:

EDIT:
whoops. plural

Yarg... hope things work out.

catalyst
69th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sat 10 Sep 13:42post reply

quote:

EDIT:
whoops. plural

Would be nice if you were on the news dude you know.. channel 13 abc news, possibly fox 26? Good luck to you dude. I'll be rooting for you I think

Oroch
864th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sat 10 Sep 15:54post reply

quote:

EDIT:
whoops. plural

noob

ONSLAUGHT
3479th Post

"Re(2):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sat 10 Sep 15:57post reply

quote:

Would be nice if you were on the news dude you know.. channel 13 abc news, possibly fox 26? Good luck to you dude. I'll be rooting for you I think

Speaking of more important matters: Is that Vergil in your avatar?

simonbelmont
41th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sat 10 Sep 15:58:post reply

quote:

EDIT:
whoops. plural

Are you Vietnamese by chance? Jail ain't so bad. You get to meet some interesting people and play dominos.

[this message was edited by simonbelmont on Sat 10 Sep 16:04]

exodus
2957th Post

"Re(2):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sat 10 Sep 16:19post reply

good luck, and stick it to the man.

catalyst
70th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sat 10 Sep 23:21post reply

quote:

Speaking of more important matters: Is that Vergil in your avatar?

Yep, I assume that is you in your avatar correct [ really I honestly don't know ]? If it is, really cool mask, seriously.

Iggy
7206th Post

"Re(1):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sat 10 Sep 23:44post reply

Where is the penguinist army when you need it.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

sabo10
1215th Post

"Re(2):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 01:02post reply

I always knew JJJ was hardcore.

ONSLAUGHT
3480th Post

"Re(4):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 01:44post reply

quote:

Yep, I assume that is you in your avatar correct [ really I honestly don't know ]? If it is, really cool mask, seriously.

No, that's not me, but this is the real me: http://www.mmcafe.com/cgi-bin/imageboard/file/Onsy.jpg

By the way, can you provide me with the full Vergil pic please?

Alex_moss_kidd
13th Post

New Customer

"Re(3):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 02:45post reply

quote:
I always knew JJJ was hardcore.

+1.

+Damn.

RIP Barry White 9/12/44 - 7/4/03

Your music will never be forgotten.
( '3`)~

crazymike
1165th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(4):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 03:40post reply

Just don't do a Grand Theft Auto style standoff, run to mexico instead.

ONSLAUGHT
3482th Post

"Re(5):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 04:17post reply

quote:
run to mexico instead.

He can't, he's a smooth criminal.

kofoguz
165th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 07:58post reply

quote:

No, that's not me, but this is the real me: http://www.mmcafe.com/cgi-bin/imageboard/file/Onsy.jpg

Wow, YOU ARE different than I imagined.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

ONSLAUGHT
3483th Post

"Re(6):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 08:02post reply

quote:

Wow, YOU ARE different than I imagined.

What kind of monster did you envision before seeing the real Onsy?

catalyst
72th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(5):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 11:18:post reply

quote:

By the way, can you provide me with the full Vergil pic please?

Sure http://www.moony.nu/dante/images/manga/dante_inside1.jpg

If you want the rest of any other imagesto the code 1,2,3 mangas pertaining to the events before dmc 3 is on this webpage. http://www.moony.nu/dante/

I believe whoever the artist is or capcom has not released the book on Lady, but more of an insight on what happened in that year before dante and vergil last met as mentioned on the temi ni gru. Cool portrait onslaught.

[this message was edited by catalyst on Sun 11 Sep 11:20]

Juke Joint Jezebel
3452th Post

"Re(6):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 12:31post reply

do not discuss avatars in my thread, you sick psychopaths

catalyst
73th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(7):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 13:10post reply

quote:
do not discuss avatars in my thread, you sick psychopaths

You've considered me a psychopath, I do feel so honored. I shall see you in jail!

trogdor
37th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 14:30post reply

hope the move to canada goes well. make sure to blend in with the natives, you know, like talk like this ay... ay!

Magus Darkstar
247th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(7):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 17:02post reply

So, did you kill a man?

You can tell us.

| Darkstar Okonomiyaki | Mitsuketa! Japanese Lyrics |

kofoguz
168th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 20:03:post reply

quote:
What kind of monster did you envision before seeing the real Onsy?

Well, there was a lot of possibilitis in my mind.

At first this

Then him
Or just maybe him
Then i changed my mind to them
1 2

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

[this message was edited by kofoguz on Sun 11 Sep 23:39]

Pollyanna
1388th Post

"Re(8):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 20:09post reply

quote:

Well, there was a lot of possibilitis in my mind.

At first this

Then him
Or just maybe him
Then i changed my mind to them
1 2

Hahah! I'd love to see your interpretations of other people! You must live in a very magical, wonderful world.

Iggy
7212th Post

"Re(9):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 22:26post reply

quote:
Hahah! I'd love to see your interpretations of other people! You must live in a very magical, wonderful world.

And very true at the same time.
Especially the before to last choice.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

kofoguz
167th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(9):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Sun 11 Sep 23:27post reply

quote:

Maybe we should open a thread about it. What is yours about Onsy. Also maybe some other respectable members like Iggy, You and Professor and others. (A second thought it might not be a good idea but we should open a thread about Onsy, huh?)
What do you guys say?

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Pollyanna
1389th Post

"Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for my arre" , posted Mon 12 Sep 07:04post reply

quote:

Maybe we should open a thread about it. What is yours about Onsy. Also maybe some other respectable members like Iggy, You and Professor and others. (A second thought it might not be a good idea but we should open a thread about Onsy, huh?)
What do you guys say?

The problem with this is that we had a thread where people posted photos of themselves not too long ago. So my impression of Iggy (when he doesn't wear his mask, blonde wig and eccentric costume to battle heterosexuality) is based on his photo.

So, I think the magic world is mostly yours alone. Tragic...

Undead Fred
2486th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Mon 12 Sep 12:08post reply

quote:
The problem with this is that we had a thread where people posted photos of themselves not too long ago. So my impression of Iggy (when he doesn't wear his mask, blonde wig and eccentric costume to battle heterosexuality) is based on his photo.

I didn't see that thread, but by your description, I'd guess Iggy looks like this?

Iggy
7216th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Mon 12 Sep 17:22post reply

quote:
So my impression of Iggy (when he doesn't wear his mask, blonde wig and eccentric costume to battle heterosexuality) is based on his photo.

My... what ? Who ? Where ? Are you sure you don't confuse me with Kikkoken ?
I don't think any picture of myself bigger than a tiny thumbnail surfaced around here... ?

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

Pollyanna
1390th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Mon 12 Sep 18:42post reply

quote:

I don't think any picture of myself bigger than a tiny thumbnail surfaced around here... ?

Oh no, I said "my impression" so what I mean is that I looked at the tiny picture and constructed an "impression" from it. So, I imagine you as a composite of my mental picture of you and your photo.

I mean, the photos I posted of myself were also quite vague, so I imagine you did the same?

Iggy
7217th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Mon 12 Sep 19:42post reply

quote:
I mean, the photos I posted of myself were also quite vague, so I imagine you did the same?
No, I closed my eyes, because I was afraid they wouldn't completely match the perfect 53-years old drunken pervert image of you I constructed in my mind.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

kofoguz
172th Post

Regular Customer

"My envisions about YOU KNOW WHO......" , posted Mon 12 Sep 19:42:post reply

quote:
So my impression of Iggy (when he doesn't wear his mask, blonde wig and eccentric costume to battle heterosexuality) is based on his photo.

So here it goes my envision for Iggy (there are just too many)

At the very first him

Then I thought might be him

then those I dont know why?

If you ignore the size

Or nationality

But now, I think its him
Sometimes I do think that little cute doggy speaks

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

[this message was edited by kofoguz on Mon 12 Sep 19:43]

Pollyanna
1392th Post

"Re(1):My envisions about YOU KNOW WHO......" , posted Mon 12 Sep 20:09:post reply

quote:

Insightful. Brilliant.

But I don't quite understand how Zabel fits in. That one seems off. You must have had a bad first impression.

And Iggy...that fine, but why DRUNK!? I don't ever ever drink. Can't I fondle myself and/or eat something instead?

[this message was edited by Pollyanna on Mon 12 Sep 20:15]

kofoguz
172th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):My envisions about YOU KNOW WHO......" , posted Mon 12 Sep 20:19post reply

quote:

Insightful. Brilliant.

But I don't quite understand how Zabel fits in. That one seems off. You must have had a bad first impression.

No actually I found zabel in this pic very ultra high cool. After see that pic i started to respect that zombie. Anyway so at the very beginning I imagine iggy like that. I really dont know why. I guess I pictured him super cool and handsome in my mind...

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Pollyanna
1392th Post

"Re(3):My envisions about YOU KNOW WHO......" , posted Mon 12 Sep 20:24post reply

quote:

No actually I found zabel in this pic very ultra high cool. After see that pic i started to respect that zombie. Anyway so at the very beginning I imagine iggy like that. I really dont know why. I guess I pictured him super cool and handsome in my mind...

Yeah, but Iggy's not THAT kind of cool and handsome, not like a rockstar. That's Exodus' territory. Iggy portrays a "high class" cool to me, even if he may not really be like that.

Iggy
7218th Post

"Re(4):My envisions about YOU KNOW WHO......" , posted Mon 12 Sep 20:28post reply

I want to marry both of you.

Also, the She-Pollyanna image is drinking some non-alcoholic girly colorful beuverage through a byzantine straw, therefore the He-Pollyanna image ought to drink something, preferably as far as possible to the other one.
I see some cheap american canned beer.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

kofoguz
173th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):My envisions about YOU KNOW WHO......" , posted Mon 12 Sep 20:41post reply

quote:
Yeah, but Iggy's not THAT kind of cool and handsome, not like a rockstar. That's Exodus' territory. Iggy portrays a "high class" cool to me, even if he may not really be like that.

So its my point, too. I imagine him at first that rockstar kind of cool. Then I started to realize the truth. He's "high class" cool.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Holiday
2524th Post

"Re(1):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Mon 12 Sep 23:48post reply

If they do catch you, be attitude for gains?

The next time I buy a Gunslinger Girl doujin I'll dedicate it to you.

Zepy
1117th Post

"Re(2):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Tue 13 Sep 00:01post reply

I was constructing this wonderful impression of Pollyanna in my mind.

Then the most fantastic thing happened, I ふにゃewsこまadkjl;lk;k

exodus
2960th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Tue 13 Sep 01:35post reply

quote:

So, I imagine you as a composite of my mental picture of you and your photo.

was the picture the one of the back of his head? cause it's a very misleading picture, his hair was about 1 cm longer when I saw him. tsk.

for iggy, this one was pretty close.

for polly, I just envision a towering white gothic lolita, about 6 and a half feet tall, for some reason, with a sardonic look on her face. And since she kept talking about boobs for a while, she has those now too.

For zepy I imagine the most beautiful 300 pound man ever. Even though I know this not to be the case (at least the 300 pound part).

For iggy, almost nothing is left to the imagination for me.

and my mom says chazumaru looks like a "beautiful woman." But he does have sideburns, so it confuses me.

Nate
675th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(5):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Tue 13 Sep 02:20post reply

quote:

was the picture the one of the back of his head? cause it's a very misleading picture, his hair was about 1 cm longer when I saw him. tsk.

I think the only picture Iggy's posted of himself was used to show him channeling MOK-KOS. He might have posted it in a very tiny thumbnail form as well.

quote:

for polly, I just envision a towering white gothic lolita, about 6 and a half feet tall, for some reason, with a sardonic look on her face. And since she kept talking about boobs for a while, she has those now too.

I'm not quite sure how but I know exactly what Polly looks like.

I wonder what people have as their mental picture for me...

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

Iggy
7220th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Tue 13 Sep 03:43post reply

quote:
I think the only picture Iggy's posted of himself was used to show him channeling MOK-KOS. He might have posted it in a very tiny thumbnail form as well.

Yup, that was the same one. I don't have many pictures of myself around, I don't like those.

quote:
for polly, I just envision a towering white gothic lolita, about 6 and a half feet tall, for some reason

THAT'S IT !
Polly is one of those very rare transexuals who end up being incredibly beautiful women, better than 99%natural women.
Yeah, I like this.

quote:

Dude, your shoes.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

Nate
676th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(7):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Tue 13 Sep 04:07post reply

quote:

Dude, your shoes.

I guess it doesn't help that I have green and orange and beige Pumas now, does it?

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

Pollyanna
1393th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Tue 13 Sep 04:23post reply

quote:

I'm not quite sure how but I know exactly what Polly looks like.

Maybe because you saw those pictures of me from like, 5 years ago? Like Iggy, I'm not a big fan of pictures of myself. I haven't taken one for almost 2 years. All I have is my apartment complex ID, which is a shame, because I'm totally lacking pics of when my hair was black with blonde tips.

Somehow, my mental image of you wasn't too far from the photo.

Iggy
7221th Post

"Re(8):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Tue 13 Sep 04:30post reply

quote:
I guess it doesn't help that I have green and orange and beige Pumas now, does it?

Oh, and your hairs, too. Now I think of it.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

kofoguz
174th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Tue 13 Sep 06:03post reply

quote:

I wonder it for myself, too. I might post my pic then.

And Polly prepare my envisions for you.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Juan
4218th Post

"Re(1):OT: there are warrants out for my arres" , posted Tue 13 Sep 14:15post reply

SMOOTH
CRIMINAL

Pollyanna
1396th Post

"Re(7):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Tue 13 Sep 19:56post reply

quote:

I wanted to, but after a busy day, I can only prepare for bed, and hope I make it before the sun rises.

Hagen de Merak
901th Post

"Re(8):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Wed 14 Sep 14:32post reply

quote:

I wanted to, but after a busy day, I can only prepare for bed, and hope I make it before the sun rises.

wow this thread turned into krupa, it was krupa at first, but, got krupafied fast.

Juke Joint Jezebel
3457th Post

"Re(9):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Wed 14 Sep 14:59post reply

quote:
wow this thread turned into krupa, it was krupa at first, but, got krupafied fast.

hahaha yeah

i'm just happy it (kinda) attracted attention away from that Katrina thread. if i wanted to hear more stupid fucking opinions about New Orleans and peoples' nonsensical theories on politics, i'd go give Josh a call

Iggy
7244th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Mon 19 Sep 07:36post reply

quote:
Iggy (when he doesn't wear his mask, blonde wig and eccentric costume to battle heterosexuality)

As I tried to have two girls I know make out with each other tonight, I was remembered of this opinion and it made me giggle like a little girl.

Heterosexuality looses again !

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

Krzyzewski Man
1116th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Mon 19 Sep 07:42post reply

quote:
As I tried to have two girls I know make out with each other tonight, I was remembered of this opinion and it made me giggle like a little girl.

Why, yes, it does often loose itself upon the world. I'm told that's how babies happen.

EMISSION

kofoguz
181th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Mon 19 Sep 08:44post reply

quote:
Iggy (when he doesn't wear his mask, blonde wig and eccentric costume to battle heterosexuality)

Iggy I guess you have telepathic powers. I was just going to revive this thread and "boom" you revived it before I attempt.
(My connection love to goes insane when theres smthng that I wait such as tgs so I wasnt able to post for a while.)

Polly, at last I'm going to post my envisions about you.
Here is my first one
(I thought you were male and cool enough to use name "pollyanna". But I was wrong)
Then after those images get in my head
1 2 3 4

Those were random, every post of yours make me think you as a highschool girl(I really dont know why?).

But after Iggys description I'm sure you're one of them.
Should be her,
Must be her

BTW Iggy, is your proposing to me and polyanna available? Cause if Polly accept it we could live happily forever.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Undead Fred
2497th Post

"Re(10):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for " , posted Mon 19 Sep 16:35post reply

quote:
i'm just happy it (kinda) attracted attention away from that Katrina thread. if i wanted to hear more stupid fucking opinions about New Orleans and peoples' nonsensical theories on politics, i'd go give Josh a call

Yeah, back on topic, I think Bush lied about the weapons of mass not caring about black people. NO NEW ORLEANS FOR OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pollyanna
1404th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Mon 19 Sep 18:29post reply

quote:

Those were random, every post of yours make me think you as a highschool girl(I really dont know why?).

But after Iggys description I'm sure you're one of them.
Should be her,
Must be her

BTW Iggy, is your proposing to me and polyanna available? Cause if Polly accept it we could live happily forever.

Kyaaaah! Are you TRYING to flatter me, you dirty dog! No one fat, no one old, no ugly men and two of my favorite characters!? AND I'm in highschool! I'm blushing! My head is swelling!

But even if I'm a man...Nagare? Haha...maybe that's more like Iggy, if you combined Nagare with some fruity narcissist character (take your pic from Suikoden) and Itonoko from Gyakuten Saiban. Maybe it's just because Iggy seems to like big(ger) guys that I think he's...well, not fat at all, but not a shrimpy guy. But of course, he's more beatiful than Itonoko, so I have to mix him with a beautiful man.

I can't figure you out yet, though. You're kinda crazy, but not like Shingo...more like Kensou.

And I get ANOTHER online proposal? Kya-haHA! Get in line!

And go Iggy! Kick heterosexuality in the...well...is it MOST appropriate to hit it in the groin, or LEAST appropriate? By the way, have you heard anything about the new scenario in Yomigaeru Gyakuten? I don't want to be spoiled, but like...is it good? How long is it? I heard like...longer than the last in GS3. I'm ordering the LE no matter what, but a good review would make me order it NOW.

Iggy
7245th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Mon 19 Sep 19:12post reply

I think the Pollyanna shots lack the surprise of the others.
I don't know... At least Calibur 2's Astaroth (the one with the bunny ears) should have made it.
quote:
But of course, he's more beatiful than Itonoko, so I have to mix him with a beautiful man.

What the.... Eh ?
......I mean.... Eh ?
Well, whatever.
Funny you mention Itonoko : until recently, my MSN avatar was Naoki, but I just changed it to this after I acted particularly Itonoko-y this week.
I still think Itonoko would be the best toy ever, but I discovered being Itonoko is not much fun.

quote:
I can't figure you out yet, though. You're kinda crazy, but not like Shingo...more like Kensou.

Maybe SF3 Sean ?

quote:
By the way, have you heard anything about the new scenario in Yomigaeru Gyakuten? I don't want to be spoiled, but like...is it good? How long is it? I heard like...longer than the last in GS3.

I have the LE, and it's gorgeous (even though the manga are a little... meh). The new designer is OK, not as brilliant as Iwamoto but still good.

I haven't heard much of the game (I didn't want to be spoiled either, so I haven't tried much). Apparently, the general opinion is that the new characters, while attaching, are far from GS3's quality (Godô, Chinami).
It's good GS quality, not the best but good.
The game is quite popular for a port + alpha, but it's not the landslide GS3 was.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

Pollyanna
1405th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Mon 19 Sep 19:31post reply

quote:

Maybe SF3 Sean ?

I have the LE, and it's gorgeous (even though the manga are a little... meh). The new designer is OK, not as brilliant as Iwamoto but still good.

Is Sean crazy? I never really thought so. I mean, like...Kensou is crazy like a kinda dorky highschool guy with silly romantic (as in ロマン) ideas. And then there's the dance he does after he eats the nikuman.

Annnnd...

Ah, so you got GS, despite not having a DS? AND you haven't spoiled yourself? Good boy!!! Is the finger thing a cellphone strap, or a stylus for the DS? I was naughty and downloaded the soundtrack CD (which I found rather lame) and got less excited about getting the game quickly. But...it's getting bad. I'm hungering for mysteries with sad endings so bad that I've been reading Detective Conan. I -need- Gyakuten Saiban again. I need Mitsurugi to show me the true path. Every time I think of him, I think I should have gone to law school like everyone told me to.

Iggy
7246th Post

"Re(7):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Mon 19 Sep 19:44post reply

quote:
Is Sean crazy?

No, just borderline hyperactive. Just what we need, I think.

quote:
Is the finger thing a cellphone strap, or a stylus for the DS?

The finger is a stylus, and you have a IGIARI strap, which you can use to clean up your DS screen.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

kofoguz
182th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Tue 20 Sep 05:22post reply

quote:
Kyaaaah! Are you TRYING to flatter me, you dirty dog! No one fat, no one old, no ugly men and two of my favorite characters!? AND I'm in highschool! I'm blushing! My head is swelling!

Maybe but its not your avatar's fault

quote:
But even if I'm a man...Nagare?

I also think roy but nagare fits better to my first envision.

quote:

Yay is this mean you post your envisions of me? Even crazier...

quote:
And I get ANOTHER online proposal? Kya-haHA! Get in line!

Actually I was considering to accept Iggy's proposal.

quote:
Maybe SF3's Sean?

Its kinda true in characteristic wise, but kensou is closer guess.

Ps: Why does mmcafe bb loads so slow sometimes? It doesnt even open some days? Is it my computer or the board?

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Iggy
7248th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Tue 20 Sep 06:26post reply

quote:

Don't fight over me !

And yeah, it's slow here as well.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

ONSLAUGHT
3501th Post

"No Iggy, NO!" , posted Tue 20 Sep 15:12post reply

quote:

And yeah, it's slow here as well.

I feel that it is my duty to turn Lord Iggy's predaceous witticisms to our advantage. Let me begin by citing a range of examples from the public sphere. For starters, Iggy dreams of a time when he'll be free to precipitate riots. That's the way he's planned it, and that's the way it'll happen -- not may happen, but will happen -- if we don't interfere, if we don't help young people develop the ability to make informed and reasoned decisions for the public good as citizens of a culturally diverse, democratic society in an interdependent world. He sometimes uses the word "orbiculatoelliptical" when describing his prevarications. Beware! This is a buzzword designed for emotional response. Iggy can't attack my ideas, so he attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. He could reduce human beings and many other living organisms to engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine.

For those who need very specific examples in order to grasp the significance of Iggy's fibs, I'll give a very specific example: Think for a moment about the way that at no time in the past did depraved, salacious wankers shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. This state of affairs demands the direct assault on those unforgiving scare tactics that seek to traduce and discredit everyone but childish dips. I, speaking as someone who is not a pesky con artist, wouldn't want to instill distrust and thereby create a need for his clueless views. I would, on the other hand, love to take stock of what we know, identify areas for further research, and provide a useful starting point for debate on his abominable stratagems. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this letter. One does not have to replace our timeless traditions with Iggy's mindless ones in order to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to the current debate. It is a peevish person who believes otherwise.

If I am correctly informed, Iggy's disquisitions have very little thought behind them and are neither interesting nor amusing. In any case, he will do everything in his power to violate strongly held principles regarding deferral of current satisfaction for long-term gains. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; I'm not writing this letter for your entertainment. I'm not even writing it for your education. I'm writing it for our very survival. Any meaningful analysis of the situation must allow for the fact that Iggy is not only immoral, but amoral.

On a lighter note, if you'll allow me a minor dysphemism, perception becomes reality if one is brainwashed for long enough. Or, to phrase that a little more politely, we can never return to the past. And if we are ever to move forward to the future, we doubtlessly have to pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny. Iggy is an inspiration to testy, vulgar anarchists everywhere. They panegyrize his crusade to turn our country into a batty cesspool overrun with scum, disease, and crime and, more importantly, they don't realize that if Fate desired that Iggy make a correct application of what he had read about narcissism, it would have to indicate title and page number, since the hopeless sciolist would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, I have a message for Iggy. My message is that, for the good of us all, he should never glorify the things that everyone else execrates. He should never even try to do such a perfidious thing. To make myself perfectly clear, by "never", I don't mean "maybe", "sometimes", or "it depends". I mean only that if you can go more than a minute without hearing Iggy talk about frotteurism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. Now, I'm no fan of Iggy's, but still, if Iggy is victorious in his quest to make bribery legal and part of business as usual, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. His premise (that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully) is his morality disguised as pretended neutrality. Iggy uses this disguised morality to support his commentaries, thereby making his argument self-refuting. Contrary to popular belief, respect for the law is not enhanced by setting the bad example of breaking the law. But there is a further-reaching implication: If I didn't think Iggy would make us dependent on temperamental beggars for political representation, economic support, social position, and psychological approval, I wouldn't say that he doesn't want us to push a consistent vision that responds to most people's growing fears about surly spivs. He would rather we settle for the meatless bone of Marxism.

On the issue of fetishism, Iggy is wrong again. Sure, I find his ruinous policies and dubious values unacceptable. But I once managed to get Iggy to agree that whenever I ponder over the meanings and implications of his cocky perceptions, I feel little peace. Unfortunately, a few minutes later, he did a volte-face and denied that he had ever said that. His assertions will have consequences -- very serious consequences. And we ought to begin doing something about that. Even people who consider themselves vile sewer rats generally agree that only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to pronounce the truth and renounce the lies. But the first step is to acknowledge that I suspect that the best way to overcome misunderstanding, prejudice, and hate is by means of reason, common sense, clear thinking, and goodwill. Iggy, in contrast, believes that Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs. The conclusion to draw from this conflict of views should be obvious: Iggy plans to attack my character. The result will be an amalgam of xenophobic wowserism and treasonous adversarialism, if such a monster can be imagined. Iggy has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with unbridled blusterers. Is this because he needs their help to force square pegs into round holes? Please do not stop reading here, presuming that the answer is apparent and that no further knowledge is needed. Such is clearly not the case. In fact, I'd bet no one ever told you that Iggy's expedients are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, militarism is a weapon of ethnocentrism. Get that straight, please. Any other thinking is blame-shoving or responsibility-dodging. Furthermore, if Iggy's plan to contravene decency is to be discouraged then the wisest course of action is to oppose our human vices wherever they may be found -- arrogance, hatred, jealousy, unfaithfulness, avarice, and so on. Before we start down that road I ought to remind you that most people want to be nice; they want to be polite; they don't want to give offense. And because of this inherent politeness, they step aside and let Iggy ridicule, parody, censor, and downgrade opposing ideas.

Taking that notion one step further, we can see that it strikes me as amusing that Iggy complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! He does nothing but complain. He says he's going to acquire public acceptance of his bleeding-heart accusations by the end of the decade. Is he out of his myopic mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that the pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to expose the connections between the untrustworthy problems that face us and the key issues of unilateralism and fanaticism?

If you think you can escape from Iggy's militant causeries, then good-bye and good luck. To the rest of you I suggest that I'm not a nasty person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to Iggy's bedfellows and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to carve solutions that are neither Pecksniffian nor homicidal. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather preach hatred because that's what Iggy wants. Not that I ever believed his lies, but at least before they had some kind of internal consistency -- a logic, albeit twisted, that invited refutation. But now, it seems Iggy is desperately flailing about for any pretext, no matter how ludicrous or slight, to prime the pump of stoicism. Some people think it's a bit extreme of me to avoid the extremes of a pessimistic naturalism and an optimistic humanism by combining the truths of both -- a bit over the top, perhaps. Well, what I ought to remind such people is that Iggy has managed to elude any direct ties to specific acts of negligence -- no small feat considering his history. I put that observation into this letter just to let you see that when one examines the ramifications of letting Iggy deface property with racially and sexually derogatory epithets and offensive symbols, one finds a preponderance of evidence leading to the conclusion that if I had to choose the most choleric specimen from his welter of frightful gabble, it would have to be his claim that his contrivances are all sweetness and light. I'm not saying this to be pushy, but rather to explain that life isn't fair. We've all known this since the beginning of time, so why is Iggy so compelled to complain about situations over which he has no control? To rephrase that question, what will be the next object of attack from Iggy's coalition of larcenous, self-centered ratbags and sex-crazed, warped snivelling-types? People often ask me that question. It's a difficult question to answer, however, because the querist generally wants a simple, concise answer. He doesn't want to hear a long, drawn-out explanation about how I'm sure Iggy wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on his conversations. So why does he want to feed on the politics of resentment, alienation, frustration, anger, and fear? The complete answer to that question is a long, sad story. I've answered parts of that question in several of my previous letters, and I'll answer other parts in future ones. For now, I'll just say that if he had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages "before technocracy" he wouldn't be so keen to oppose the visceral views of 98 percent of the nation's citizens. Maybe he'd even begin to realize that I unquestionably hope you're not being misled by the "new Iggy". Only his methods and tactics have changed. Iggy's goal is still the same: to muzzle his critics. That's why I'm telling you that we must acknowledge as a people that Iggy is a standard-bearer for the unbearable. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: To what depths of depravity does Iggy need to descend before the rest of us realize we must help people see his drugged-out intimations for what they are? A clue might be that the main dissensus between me and Iggy is that I maintain that Iggy gained ascendancy through monstrous abuse of his henchmen. He, on the other hand, contends that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power. To say that going through the motions of working is the same as working is cheeky nonsense and untrue to boot. Iggy's obnoxious beliefs are largely due to his drawing mistaken conclusions from what he wrongly takes to be evidence. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, Iggy coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his zingers sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary.

Would we, as thinking people, believe nobodies who tried to tell us we're all money-grubbing? I say "no." Iggy is distasteful, foolhardy, pretentious, belligerent, malodorous, and disorganized. Need I go on? His analects are spleeny in theory and lascivious in practice. Then again, that notion has been popular for as long as alcoholism has existed.

Vicious, detestable mythomaniacs don't really want me to enable patriots to use their freedoms to save their freedoms, although, of course, they all have to pay lip service to the idea. To put a little finer edge on the concept, if I had to choose between chopping onions and helping Iggy insist that our society be infested with ruffianism, snobbism, classism, and an impressive swarm of other "isms", I'd be in the kitchen in an instant. Although both alternatives make me cry, the deciding factor for me is that Iggy decries or dismisses capitalism, technology, industrialization, and systems of government borne of Enlightenment ideas about the dignity and freedom of human beings. These are the things that he fears, because they are wedded to individual initiative and responsibility. He proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never topple society. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks. How can we expect to appeal not to the contented and satisfied, but embrace those tormented by suffering, those without peace, the unhappy and the discontented if we walk right into Iggy's trap? We can't, and that's why his accomplices argue that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to obstruct various things. These are the same primitive, maledicent heretics who create catchy, new terms for boring, old issues. This is no coincidence; Iggy's favorite tactic is known as "deceiving with the truth". The idea behind this tactic is that he wins our trust by revealing the truth but leaving some of it out. This makes us less likely to create greater public understanding of the damage caused by Iggy's reports.

No one likes being attacked by moonstruck, mentally deficient rumormongers. Even worse, Iggy exploits our fear of those attacks -- which he claims will evolve before you know it into biological, chemical, or nuclear attacks -- as a pretext to crush the will of all individuals who have expressed political and intellectual opposition to his exegeses. If you think that's scary, then you should remember that when Iggy's sniffish utterances are translated into plain, words-mean-things English, he appears to be saying that feckless, wild scroungers aren't ever haughty. For me, this socially inept moonshine serves only to emphasize how Iggy just keeps on saying, "I don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. I just want to revive an arcadian past that never existed." Considering the corruption and foolishness that characterize churlish, disorderly schmucks, I have a New Year's resolution for Iggy: He should pick up a book before he jumps to the otiose conclusion that free speech is wonderful as long as you're not bashing him and the vindictive, misinformed rotters in his lynch mob. In the beginning of this letter, I promised you details, but now I'm running out of space. So here's one detail to end with: Lord Iggy's revenge fantasies are delirious to the core.

Pollyanna
1407th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Tue 20 Sep 15:50:post reply

quote:

Yay is this mean you post your envisions of me? Even crazier...

I didn't post pictures because I'm too busy and because I just NOW figured out how to do that thing where you post a URL and have text represent it. Maybe someday.

And I'm sorry I misinterpreted what you said about Iggy's proposal (even if we're blue together!) I have a brain disease that makes me think that everyone wants to marry me. I also tend to accuse all men of sexual harrassment at one point or another. Or...more like all the time.

Oh yeah, and I was gonna show you a picture of me, but since your impression is so favorable, why change it?

ALSO...Onslaught...I'm surprised at how much sense your monster post makes (although I only read pieces of it). I envy your free time.

[this message was edited by Pollyanna on Tue 20 Sep 17:19]

Iggy
7251th Post

"Iggy wins again" , posted Tue 20 Sep 17:27post reply

quote:
I feel that it is my duty to turn Lord Iggy's predaceous witticisms to our advantage. Let me begin by citing a range of examples from the public sphere. For starters, Iggy dreams of a time when he'll be free to precipitate riots. That's the way he's planned it, and that's the way it'll happen -- not may happen, but will happen -- if we don't interfere, if we don't help young people develop the ability to make informed and reasoned decisions for the public good as citizens of a culturally diverse, democratic society in an interdependent world. He sometimes uses the word "orbiculatoelliptical" when describing his prevarications. Beware! This is a buzzword designed for emotional response. Iggy can't attack my ideas, so he attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. He could reduce human beings and many other living organisms to engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine.

For those who need very specific examples in order to grasp the significance of Iggy's fibs, I'll give a very specific example: Think for a moment about the way that at no time in the past did depraved, salacious wankers shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. This state of affairs demands the direct assault on those unforgiving scare tactics that seek to traduce and discredit everyone but childish dips. I, speaking as someone who is not a pesky con artist, wouldn't want to instill distrust and thereby create a need for his clueless views. I would, on the other hand, love to take stock of what we know, identify areas for further research, and provide a useful starting point for debate on his abominable stratagems. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this letter. One does not have to replace our timeless traditions with Iggy's mindless ones in order to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to the current debate. It is a peevish person who believes otherwise.

If I am correctly informed, Iggy's disquisitions have very little thought behind them and are neither interesting nor amusing. In any case, he will do everything in his power to violate strongly held principles regarding deferral of current satisfaction for long-term gains. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; I'm not writing this letter for your entertainment. I'm not even writing it for your education. I'm writing it for our very survival. Any meaningful analysis of the situation must allow for the fact that Iggy is not only immoral, but amoral.

On a lighter note, if you'll allow me a minor dysphemism, perception becomes reality if one is brainwashed for long enough. Or, to phrase that a little more politely, we can never return to the past. And if we are ever to move forward to the future, we doubtlessly have to pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny. Iggy is an inspiration to testy, vulgar anarchists everywhere. They panegyrize his crusade to turn our country into a batty cesspool overrun with scum, disease, and crime and, more importantly, they don't realize that if Fate desired that Iggy make a correct application of what he had read about narcissism, it would have to indicate title and page number, since the hopeless sciolist would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, I have a message for Iggy. My message is that, for the good of us all, he should never glorify the things that everyone else execrates. He should never even try to do such a perfidious thing. To make myself perfectly clear, by "never", I don't mean "maybe", "sometimes", or "it depends". I mean only that if you can go more than a minute without hearing Iggy talk about frotteurism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. Now, I'm no fan of Iggy's, but still, if Iggy is victorious in his quest to make bribery legal and part of business as usual, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. His premise (that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully) is his morality disguised as pretended neutrality. Iggy uses this disguised morality to support his commentaries, thereby making his argument self-refuting. Contrary to popular belief, respect for the law is not enhanced by setting the bad example of breaking the law. But there is a further-reaching implication: If I didn't think Iggy would make us dependent on temperamental beggars for political representation, economic support, social position, and psychological approval, I wouldn't say that he doesn't want us to push a consistent vision that responds to most people's growing fears about surly spivs. He would rather we settle for the meatless bone of Marxism.

On the issue of fetishism, Iggy is wrong again. Sure, I find his ruinous policies and dubious values unacceptable. But I once managed to get Iggy to agree that whenever I ponder over the meanings and implications of his cocky perceptions, I feel little peace. Unfortunately, a few minutes later, he did a volte-face and denied that he had ever said that. His assertions will have consequences -- very serious consequences. And we ought to begin doing something about that. Even people who consider themselves vile sewer rats generally agree that only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to pronounce the truth and renounce the lies. But the first step is to acknowledge that I suspect that the best way to overcome misunderstanding, prejudice, and hate is by means of reason, common sense, clear thinking, and goodwill. Iggy, in contrast, believes that Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs. The conclusion to draw from this conflict of views should be obvious: Iggy plans to attack my character. The result will be an amalgam of xenophobic wowserism and treasonous adversarialism, if such a monster can be imagined. Iggy has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with unbridled blusterers. Is this because he needs their help to force square pegs into round holes? Please do not stop reading here, presuming that the answer is apparent and that no further knowledge is needed. Such is clearly not the case. In fact, I'd bet no one ever told you that Iggy's expedients are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, militarism is a weapon of ethnocentrism. Get that straight, please. Any other thinking is blame-shoving or responsibility-dodging. Furthermore, if Iggy's plan to contravene decency is to be discouraged then the wisest course of action is to oppose our human vices wherever they may be found -- arrogance, hatred, jealousy, unfaithfulness, avarice, and so on. Before we start down that road I ought to remind you that most people want to be nice; they want to be polite; they don't want to give offense. And because of this inherent politeness, they step aside and let Iggy ridicule, parody, censor, and downgrade opposing ideas.

Taking that notion one step further, we can see that it strikes me as amusing that Iggy complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! He does nothing but complain. He says he's going to acquire public acceptance of his bleeding-heart accusations by the end of the decade. Is he out of his myopic mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that the pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to expose the connections between the untrustworthy problems that face us and the key issues of unilateralism and fanaticism?

If you think you can escape from Iggy's militant causeries, then good-bye and good luck. To the rest of you I suggest that I'm not a nasty person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to Iggy's bedfellows and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to carve solutions that are neither Pecksniffian nor homicidal. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather preach hatred because that's what Iggy wants. Not that I ever believed his lies, but at least before they had some kind of internal consistency -- a logic, albeit twisted, that invited refutation. But now, it seems Iggy is desperately flailing about for any pretext, no matter how ludicrous or slight, to prime the pump of stoicism. Some people think it's a bit extreme of me to avoid the extremes of a pessimistic naturalism and an optimistic humanism by combining the truths of both -- a bit over the top, perhaps. Well, what I ought to remind such people is that Iggy has managed to elude any direct ties to specific acts of negligence -- no small feat considering his history. I put that observation into this letter just to let you see that when one examines the ramifications of letting Iggy deface property with racially and sexually derogatory epithets and offensive symbols, one finds a preponderance of evidence leading to the conclusion that if I had to choose the most choleric specimen from his welter of frightful gabble, it would have to be his claim that his contrivances are all sweetness and light. I'm not saying this to be pushy, but rather to explain that life isn't fair. We've all known this since the beginning of time, so why is Iggy so compelled to complain about situations over which he has no control? To rephrase that question, what will be the next object of attack from Iggy's coalition of larcenous, self-centered ratbags and sex-crazed, warped snivelling-types? People often ask me that question. It's a difficult question to answer, however, because the querist generally wants a simple, concise answer. He doesn't want to hear a long, drawn-out explanation about how I'm sure Iggy wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on his conversations. So why does he want to feed on the politics of resentment, alienation, frustration, anger, and fear? The complete answer to that question is a long, sad story. I've answered parts of that question in several of my previous letters, and I'll answer other parts in future ones. For now, I'll just say that if he had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages "before technocracy" he wouldn't be so keen to oppose the visceral views of 98 percent of the nation's citizens. Maybe he'd even begin to realize that I unquestionably hope you're not being misled by the "new Iggy". Only his methods and tactics have changed. Iggy's goal is still the same: to muzzle his critics. That's why I'm telling you that we must acknowledge as a people that Iggy is a standard-bearer for the unbearable. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: To what depths of depravity does Iggy need to descend before the rest of us realize we must help people see his drugged-out intimations for what they are? A clue might be that the main dissensus between me and Iggy is that I maintain that Iggy gained ascendancy through monstrous abuse of his henchmen. He, on the other hand, contends that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power. To say that going through the motions of working is the same as working is cheeky nonsense and untrue to boot. Iggy's obnoxious beliefs are largely due to his drawing mistaken conclusions from what he wrongly takes to be evidence. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, Iggy coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his zingers sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary.

Would we, as thinking people, believe nobodies who tried to tell us we're all money-grubbing? I say "no." Iggy is distasteful, foolhardy, pretentious, belligerent, malodorous, and disorganized. Need I go on? His analects are spleeny in theory and lascivious in practice. Then again, that notion has been popular for as long as alcoholism has existed.

Vicious, detestable mythomaniacs don't really want me to enable patriots to use their freedoms to save their freedoms, although, of course, they all have to pay lip service to the idea. To put a little finer edge on the concept, if I had to choose between chopping onions and helping Iggy insist that our society be infested with ruffianism, snobbism, classism, and an impressive swarm of other "isms", I'd be in the kitchen in an instant. Although both alternatives make me cry, the deciding factor for me is that Iggy decries or dismisses capitalism, technology, industrialization, and systems of government borne of Enlightenment ideas about the dignity and freedom of human beings. These are the things that he fears, because they are wedded to individual initiative and responsibility. He proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never topple society. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks. How can we expect to appeal not to the contented and satisfied, but embrace those tormented by suffering, those without peace, the unhappy and the discontented if we walk right into Iggy's trap? We can't, and that's why his accomplices argue that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to obstruct various things. These are the same primitive, maledicent heretics who create catchy, new terms for boring, old issues. This is no coincidence; Iggy's favorite tactic is known as "deceiving with the truth". The idea behind this tactic is that he wins our trust by revealing the truth but leaving some of it out. This makes us less likely to create greater public understanding of the damage caused by Iggy's reports.

No one likes being attacked by moonstruck, mentally deficient rumormongers. Even worse, Iggy exploits our fear of those attacks -- which he claims will evolve before you know it into biological, chemical, or nuclear attacks -- as a pretext to crush the will of all individuals who have expressed political and intellectual opposition to his exegeses. If you think that's scary, then you should remember that when Iggy's sniffish utterances are translated into plain, words-mean-things English, he appears to be saying that feckless, wild scroungers aren't ever haughty. For me, this socially inept moonshine serves only to emphasize how Iggy just keeps on saying, "I don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. I just want to revive an arcadian past that never existed." Considering the corruption and foolishness that characterize churlish, disorderly schmucks, I have a New Year's resolution for Iggy: He should pick up a book before he jumps to the otiose conclusion that free speech is wonderful as long as you're not bashing him and the vindictive, misinformed rotters in his lynch mob. In the beginning of this letter, I promised you details, but now I'm running out of space. So here's one detail to end with: Lord Iggy's revenge fantasies are delirious to the core.

OBJECTION !

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

Holiday
2525th Post

"Re(1):Iggy wins again" , posted Wed 21 Sep 01:16post reply

Onslaught's post knocked off sabo10's "I really really want to be a girl like Sakura-chan !! post for most memorable MMCafe posting!

kofoguz
183th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):No Iggy, NO!" , posted Wed 21 Sep 02:03post reply

After your latest posts, you became him.... in my mind

(Kelsey Grammer's pics as Hank Mccoy would fit better but I couldnt find them. I didnt even know if they're available yet)

And Polly for a short time period you were Louise meyrick...

Iggy: Ok.... I will.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Mosquiton
1696th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):No Iggy, NO!" , posted Wed 21 Sep 02:13post reply

Onslaught, I really have to respect the effort that went into that post. Frotteurism is a great vocablulary word, too. Everyone should try to use it in a sentence before the end of the day.

/ / /

exodus
2961th Post

"Re(7):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Wed 21 Sep 04:21post reply

quote:

I also tend to accuse all men of sexual harrassment at one point or another. Or...more like all the time.

what the hell!? you've never accused me! why am I left out?

or maybe I've really never harrassed you - perhaps that's worse!

anyway, this is polly.

HAWT.

Pollyanna
1411th Post

"Re(8):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Wed 21 Sep 14:06post reply

quote:

what the hell!? you've never accused me! why am I left out?

or maybe I've really never harrassed you - perhaps that's worse!

anyway, this is polly.

HAWT.

Yeah, I'm too goth for my own good...obviously. I think Zepy had the best "picture of me" ever...but that was years ago on another board.

And as for the セクハラ ...let's say there's a guy with buck teeth and big ears. You (meaning, the collective "you") might make fun of him for looking funny. Perhaps you would call him "Dumbo". Then let's say there's a guy that has some fucked up disease that makes his face look like an elephant. You probably wouldn't call HIM Dumbo. At least not to his face. If you wear "rockstar pants" you sexually harass everyone in a 10 mile radius. Look at it that way.

Variable Savior
307th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(9):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for m" , posted Thu 22 Sep 00:12post reply

quote:

...let's say there's a guy with buck teeth and big ears. You (meaning, the collective "you") might make fun of him for looking funny. Perhaps you would call him "Dumbo". Then let's say there's a guy that has some fucked up disease that makes his face look like an elephant. You probably wouldn't call HIM Dumbo. At least not to his face. If you wear "rockstar pants" you sexually harass everyone in a 10 mile radius. Look at it that way.

So.... if a person had to wear such pants for, say, orthopedic purposes then it'd be okay?

Blood marks heaven's path

Pollyanna
1412th Post

"Re(10):Re(10):OT: there are warrants out for" , posted Thu 22 Sep 05:10post reply

quote:

So.... if a person had to wear such pants for, say, orthopedic purposes then it'd be okay?

This situation only applies to Brandon.

And stop sexually harassing me.

exodus
2964th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Re(10):OT: there are warrants ou" , posted Thu 22 Sep 05:48post reply

quote:

This situation only applies to Brandon.

my picture is in the official Xbox japanese TGS report. weird!

also, when I was standing by the cosplay area, looking for the girl I'd ridden the train up with who had cloud hair on, two fellows approched me saying they didn't know who I was cosplaying, but it seemed very authentic. They took two pictures of me in differen poses. I said I was cosplaying myself. And it was true!

I'll show a pic of this cloud cosplayer, she was pretty good. I'm in the pic too, being authentic.

Also, whenever I passed somebody taking a picture of a booth babe, I made a horrid face behind her. So it's a love/hate relationship.

I also forgot to play londonian gothics, because I'm an idiot. YAYAY

Iggy
7258th Post

"Free name dropping" , posted Thu 22 Sep 05:59post reply

While the wanabee kool kids went to the TGS, real kool kids stayed in Paris drinking mojitos with Mizuguchi Tetsuya and Takahashi Keita, after a free Moetan guest star appearance.

Listening the creator of the trance vibrator explaining to the father of Katamari that yes, it could be used for that kind of things and yes, it was the purpose of it from the beginning is PRICELESS.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

exodus
2965th Post

"Re(1):Free name dropping" , posted Thu 22 Sep 06:16post reply

well, the cooler kids saw mizuguchi earlier in the week, in his native country. And Tanguy too. So yeah. YOU LOSE STILL.

Iggy
7259th Post

"Re(2):Free name dropping" , posted Thu 22 Sep 06:33post reply

quote:
well, the cooler kids saw mizuguchi earlier in the week, in his native country. And Tanguy too. So yeah. YOU LOSE STILL.

Yes, but did you speak Trance Vibrator with him ?

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

exodus
2967th Post

"Re(3):Free name dropping" , posted Thu 22 Sep 06:37:post reply

quote:
Yes, but did you speak Trance Vibrator with him ?

not this time, last time I interviewed him.

I bought two of them for 480 yen though, if that counts for something.

If I'd seen takahashi, I'd have asked why KD for the PSP is such a crock.

[edit]
P.S. how was moetan's concert? did it go ok? I know he left early to practice...

[this message was edited by exodus on Thu 22 Sep 06:38]

Iggy
7260th Post

"Re(4):Free name dropping" , posted Thu 22 Sep 06:54post reply

quote:
I bought two of them for 480 yen though, if that counts for something.

New or used ?

quote:
If I'd seen takahashi, I'd have asked why KD for the PSP is such a crock.

I did.
And I had an answer.
A beautiful, beautiful answer.
I love this guy.

quote:
P.S. how was moetan's concert? did it go ok? I know he left early to practice...

I don't know, it's tomorrow, but I can't go because 3 beautiful women need my masculine body in some other place in Paris.
And my bed, but I think there is some explanation to be done there.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

Pollyanna
1413th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Re(10):OT: there are warrants ou" , posted Thu 22 Sep 06:56post reply

quote:

my picture is in the official Xbox japanese TGS report. weird!

also, when I was standing by the cosplay area, looking for the girl I'd ridden the train up with who had cloud hair on, two fellows approched me saying they didn't know who I was cosplaying, but it seemed very authentic. They took two pictures of me in differen poses. I said I was cosplaying myself. And it was true!

Also, whenever I passed somebody taking a picture of a booth babe, I made a horrid face behind her. So it's a love/hate relationship.

Hahah! You were easy to find, too! That's really funny. Maybe they're trying to say "look, Americans can be cool, too."

People always take pictures of me at anime cons, rather I'm in costume or not. Actually, I think people take MORE pictures of me when I'm in normal clothes. I have to think "what's a good pose for me?" I didn't get too many photos taken of me in Japan, but some girls on the subway thought I was a celebrity. I won't say who they said I looked like though.

But man, it would make my month if I could find even one picture of you making a terrible face behind some "booth babe."

Also, in case the news in Crazytown isn't covering it, we're (meaning I'm) about to get nailed by a big hurricane. I'm boarding up the windows and toughing it out...but if you don't hear from me, I'm probably dead.

Zepy
1126th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Re(10):OT: there are warrants ou" , posted Thu 22 Sep 07:02post reply

quote:
Actually, I think people take MORE pictures of me when I'm in normal clothes.

That's because you dress in a maid costume normally!

exodus
2967th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Re(10):OT: there are warrants ou" , posted Thu 22 Sep 07:04post reply

quote:

I won't say who they said I looked like though.

First time I went to japan, they thought I was keanu reeves, because to them I looked like I was from the matrix. Can't get worse than that! So - your turn!!

quote:

But man, it would make my month if I could find even one picture of you making a terrible face behind some "booth babe."

I'll tell you if I find one.

Don't die in a hurricane, it's not tragic enough. Come to california for a bit! I have a friend with a whole empty house, though it smells a bit of mothballs.

exodus
2968th Post

"Re(5):Free name dropping" , posted Thu 22 Sep 07:05post reply

quote:

And I had an answer.

which was....?

masucline body! some day I may get one of those for myself, but I'm not laying out any concrete plans.

Pollyanna
1415th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):Re(10):OT: there are warrants ou" , posted Thu 22 Sep 07:20post reply

quote:

First time I went to japan, they thought I was keanu reeves, because to them I looked like I was from the matrix. Can't get worse than that! So - your turn!!

Don't die in a hurricane, it's not tragic enough. Come to california for a bit! I have a friend with a whole empty house, though it smells a bit of mothballs.

If I was gonna leave, I'd have to do it early this morning. It's already a mess out there. It's not the hurricane that'll be so bad...it's more like the flooding, I think. I'm a good swimmer. I think I'll be all right. I just hope they're understanding at work and give me an extension on my deadline. I already asked for one before. I'm sort of too stressed to do much work now.

I think I'm going to tie my kitchen knife to a rope, so that I can make a killing/cutting machine in case someone wants to rob my apartment. I live in a bad neighborhood.

Hahaha...but what if -I- was mistaken for Keanu Reeves as well!? I won't say who...I'll just say that it was a rock star...and it's NOT Marilyn Manson. That might make me cry.

exodus
2970th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):Re(10):OT: there are warrants ou" , posted Thu 22 Sep 08:00post reply

courtney love!
I win.

anyway, yeah...hope everything turns out alright. New Orleans was a shitstorm.

Honestly though, do you think Bush is going to let Texas get out of hand? His summer home is there!!

Lupin
2999th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Re(10):OT: there are warrants ou" , posted Thu 22 Sep 08:22post reply

quote:

Also, in case the news in Crazytown isn't covering it, we're (meaning I'm) about to get nailed by a big hurricane. I'm boarding up the windows and toughing it out...but if you don't hear from me, I'm probably dead.

DON'T STAY THERE, especially if flooding is likely.
RUN!!!

Juke Joint Jezebel
3459th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):Re(10):OT: there are warrants ou" , posted Thu 22 Sep 14:57post reply

quote:
It's not the hurricane that'll be so bad...it's more like the flooding, I think.

wtf
it's a category 5, you narcissist slut

Hagen de Merak
902th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):Re(10):OT: there are warrants ou" , posted Thu 22 Sep 15:32post reply

quote:

If I was gonna leave, I'd have to do it early this morning. It's already a mess out there. It's not the hurricane that'll be so bad...it's more like the flooding, I think. I'm a good swimmer. I think I'll be all right. I just hope they're understanding at work and give me an extension on my deadline. I already asked for one before. I'm sort of too stressed to do much work now.

I think I'm going to tie my kitchen knife to a rope, so that I can make a killing/cutting machine in case someone wants to rob my apartment. I live in a bad neighborhood.

oh god, just shut up and get the fuck out.

Iggy
7262th Post

"Re(6):Free name dropping" , posted Thu 22 Sep 16:54post reply

You have YET ANOTHER hurricane coming ?

quote:
And I had an answer.

which was....?

Remind me...
Who's the koolest : having to travel around the world to meet celebrities along with one million other punks, or waiting home until the famous people travel just to meet YOU ? Hmmmm ? Hmmmm ?
Also, when are YOU travelling around the world to meet ME ? I may have a very busy schedule in december.

There has been a lot of badmouthing on Sony, Sega and Bandai-Namco Games. Bitching is my favourite activity.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

catalyst
76th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(7):Re(10):Re(10):OT: there are warrants ou" , posted Thu 22 Sep 23:58post reply

quote:

oh god, just shut up and get the fuck out.

I'm still here and with the way things are turning out with the storm, least storm surge shouldnt be so bad, none of us i assume polly and Juke arent remotely near anywhere by galveston. Winds are winds so eh.

exodus
2974th Post

"Re(7):Free name dropping" , posted Fri 23 Sep 03:52post reply

quote:

Also, when are YOU travelling around the world to meet ME ?

that sucks....because december is probably the time! maybe november though...that's when I came last time I think? I dunno. I was thinking about going to comiket.

Iggy
7267th Post

"Re(8):Free name dropping" , posted Fri 23 Sep 09:55:post reply

quote:
that sucks....because december is probably the time! maybe november though...that's when I came last time I think? I dunno. I was thinking about going to comiket.

If you come at a time I'm around, I may introduce you to one of my sexy bisexual female friends.
And I may even not talk about your micro-penis problem.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

[this message was edited by Iggy on Fri 23 Sep 09:56]

exodus
2984th Post

"Re(9):Free name dropping" , posted Fri 23 Sep 09:58post reply

quote:

And I may even not talk about your macro-penis problem.

fixed.

and yeah, sounds like a party!

Juke Joint Jezebel
3460th Post

"Re(8):Re(10):Re(10):OT: there are warrants ou" , posted Fri 23 Sep 14:14post reply

quote:
You have YET ANOTHER hurricane coming ?

yes 8( it's weird though. this month, hurricanes are hitting all the places i've competed in the past year. New Orleans, one hit North Carolina (but not that hard), and now here. i'm just happy the one coming here has been downgraded to a category 4. i just want a home to come back to

quote:
i assume polly and Juke arent remotely near anywhere by galveston

i don't know about her, but Hagen and i live on the edge of the Zone C evacuation area. i'm hoping the hurricane weakens greatly before barrelling down I-45 towards our houses

i only had an hour to prepare all of my stuff before we left. i think i did a decent job for the time allowed, but i'm still pretty worried about my valuables i tried to pack up (anime, games, music cds, my computer). i think i made a grave mistake when preparing them for the flood waters

and if i had more time, i could've protected my mangas, comic books, and figures better. but there was no time. i'm expecting all my books to be completely ruined when i get back. at least with my figures, i can open the up packages and dry them off

most of my friends are out of harm's way at least. or somewhat out of harm's way. a couple of them have been stuck in traffic for god knows how long. and i can't get in touch with the others. Hagen has to stay home and ride it through because of dumb shit. but he's a tough bastard so i'm sure he'll be alright

ONSLAUGHT
3514th Post

"Re(9):Re(10):Re(10):OT: there are warrants ou" , posted Fri 23 Sep 14:44post reply

quote:
Hagen has to stay home and ride it through because of dumb shit. but he's a tough bastard so i'm sure he'll be alright

I hope he survives... I mean, he still owes me some money!

ONSLAUGHT
3537th Post

"Iggy's pic." , posted Sat 1 Oct 03:40post reply

Here's a pic of me with Iggy, it's from our last vacation.
http://www.mmcafe.com/cgi-bin/imageboard/file/1128105220.jpg

Iggy
7300th Post

"Re(1):Iggy's pic." , posted Sat 1 Oct 06:41post reply

Just when you thought Onsy couldn't post anything awesomesterer.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

Kikkoken
1010th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):Iggy's pic." , posted Sat 1 Oct 07:00:post reply

quote:

Nintendiggy
Niggytendog

[this message was edited by Kikkoken on Sat 1 Oct 07:01]

kofoguz
195th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Iggy's pic." , posted Sat 1 Oct 11:04post reply

quote:

Nintendiggy
Niggytendog

LOL!!!!!!!!!ROFLCMTPOFL.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Iggy
7302th Post

"Re(1):Iggy's pic." , posted Sun 2 Oct 18:37post reply

Your picture became extremely popular here.

Two girls just said I have the exact same smile IRL as I have on your pic.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

Kikkoken
1012th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(2):Iggy's pic." , posted Sun 2 Oct 19:28post reply

quote:
Your picture became extremely popular here.

Two girls just said I have the exact same smile IRL as I have on your pic.

Iggy, have you been able to make a sentence not introduced by either "Two girls" or "two bisexual girls" lately?

Iggy
7308th Post

"Re(3):Iggy's pic." , posted Tue 4 Oct 17:17post reply

quote:
Iggy, have you been able to make a sentence not introduced by either "Two girls" or "two bisexual girls" lately?

I haven't been able to sleep without two bissexual girls lately.

And seeing the effect it has on me, I'm afraid of what would happen if I suceed in my quest for the heart of [censored].

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!