SaltaCol: aiming/jumping/bouncing Flash game - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1651 Views )

OmegaDog
1549th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"SaltaCol (Flash game): Aim to jump & bounce!" , posted Sat 10 Sep 03:08:post reply

SaltaCol from Voet Cranf

Aim and power your jump (by clicking on the SaltaCol and dragging), and watch as the odd thing bounces (hard) and rolls all around the place. Try to activate the lever and get to the exit.

... this game can be pretty hard, though. Besides being at the mercy of physics, a lot of it may be because of the limited view -- you're often making leaps of faith. Still, though, it's worth trying.

The game itself is in Spanish (er, Castellano?) , but there are instructions in English which you can click on below the game area. For the menu, though -- it's pretty basic for non-Spanish/Castellan speakers, but just in case: Jugar FASE 1 means "Play Phase 1", Jugar FASE 1 con instrucciones means "Play Phase 1 with instructions" (not in English), and Acceso a FASES superiores means "Access to higher levels" (via passwords).

According to the developer of this flash game, it's a remake of (or a similar game to) Bugaboo, a Spanish game for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum.

(Source: Developer's own post on forum threads.)

"So... IT'S FLITZ TIME EVERYBODY!" || CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 21

[this message was edited by OmegaDog on Sat 10 Sep 05:11]

Replies:

exodus
2956th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):SaltaCol (Flash game): Aim to jump & bo" , posted Sat 10 Sep 03:29post reply

I can't even get past the first stage.

Ishmael
2190th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):SaltaCol (Flash game): Aim to jump & bo" , posted Sat 10 Sep 09:31post reply

I admit I'm a little tired today but this game is making me feel amazingly stupid.