A Masculine Myth - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2309 Views )

kikkoken
962th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"A Masculine Myth" , posted Fri 2 Sep 01:01post reply

Often do I read male forum members write about how they got an erection (or more) on hearing a favourite game was to be released, or on seeing a big nice car, etc. I have never had a hard-on for something non-human. I am starting to wonder if this is (as I was convinced till late) just a myth, or a metaphor, or if this is, after all, real.

Replies:

shin ramberk
171th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):A Masculine Myth" , posted Fri 2 Sep 01:21post reply

METAPHOR. I've never thought about this but it did make me think for a second, 'what if other guys do get erections from non-human things.' But then I was like, "no, that's absurd." Just a metaphor and a metaphor that I wish would go away. But eh, for some guys, this is the only metaphor they know.

quote:
Often do I read male forum members write about how they got an erection (or more) on hearing a favourite game was to be released, or on seeing a big nice car, etc. I have never had a hard-on for something non-human. I am starting to wonder if this is (as I was convinced till late) just a myth, or a metaphor, or if this is, after all, real.

http://ramberk.blogspot.com

ONSLAUGHT
3457th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):A Masculine Myth" , posted Fri 2 Sep 01:24post reply

quote:

As Shin Ramberk said, it's just a metaphore, it means that you're excited about the news/game/car/toy/whatever. So excited that you get a hard on.
Me? I live with a constant hard on, thanks for asking.

sabo10
1211th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):A Masculine Myth" , posted Fri 2 Sep 02:15post reply

quote:
I've never thought about this but it did make me think for a second, 'what if other guys do get erections from non-human things.' But then I was like, "no, that's absurd."

http://www.furcadia.com/

Radish
3014th Post

"Re(3):A Masculine Myth" , posted Fri 2 Sep 03:07post reply

quote:
I've never thought about this but it did make me think for a second, 'what if other guys do get erections from non-human things.' But then I was like, "no, that's absurd."

http://www.furcadia.com/

http://www.realdoll.com/

Juke Joint Jezebel
3446th Post

"Re(4):A Masculine Myth" , posted Fri 2 Sep 03:30post reply

this entire thread is
GIVING ME A HARDON

Kikkoken
964th Post

"Re(4):A Masculine Myth" , posted Fri 2 Sep 03:34post reply

quote:

Charlie frightens me...

Iggy
7146th Post

"Re(5):A Masculine Myth" , posted Fri 2 Sep 03:59post reply

Kikkoken's avatar is giving me...

Oh, stop it, this is stupid now.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

CHAZumaru
217th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(5):A Masculine Myth" , posted Fri 2 Sep 04:08post reply

quote:
Charlie frightens me...

"Hair color: brunette"

NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 Z80 AND SH-2 HEART ON FIRE !!

Kikkoken
965th Post

"Re(6):A Masculine Myth" , posted Fri 2 Sep 06:32post reply

quote:
Charlie frightens me...

"Hair color: brunette"

I wonder if "brunet" would be less ridiculous, though etymologically more correct. I also wonder if the glass of beer he's holding is included in the pack. At least the beer would be consolation once you realise that Charlie has a hairless chest. I personally will stick to ROB, he at least can play Gyromite with me, and he's a tad bit sexier.

emagius
0th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):A Masculine Myth" , posted Fri 2 Sep 07:32post reply

quote:

It's generally a metaphor, but I speak from personal experience when I say that it's sometimes very real (but never over something as trivial as seeing a car or hearing about a videogame release).

HAYATO
481th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):A Masculine Myth" , posted Fri 2 Sep 18:33post reply

quote:

It's generally a metaphor, but I speak from personal experience when I say that it's sometimes very real (but never over something as trivial as seeing a car or hearing about a videogame release).

Yeah, I know about a guy that turns on just frightening and bullying their friends (and getting some mecha figurines), so I bet there are even weirder people out there...

Kikkoken
966th Post

"Re(3):A Masculine Myth" , posted Fri 2 Sep 22:39post reply

quote:

Yeah, I know about a guy that turns on just frightening and bullying their friends (and getting some mecha figurines), so I bet there are even weirder people out there...

Oh yes, sure there are weirdos everywhere, but my question was about ordinary guys. I don't even know if it is a question of being straight or gay. I was wondering if any average guy could have this, because I haven't.

HAYATO
484th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):A Masculine Myth" , posted Sat 3 Sep 03:54post reply

quote:

Oh yes, sure there are weirdos everywhere, but my question was about ordinary guys. I don't even know if it is a question of being straight or gay. I was wondering if any average guy could have this, because I haven't.

Pfff... I seriously doubt it.There could be some cases, but it isn't the norm, so an standard guy affected by those stimuli wouldn't be an "average" guy anymore...

IkariDC
399th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(3):A Masculine Myth" , posted Sat 3 Sep 09:33post reply

quote:

Man, we're having some big laughs thanks to this comment of yours right now! How can you remember such a thing? It seems that this guy "carved" his place in your heart...

Oroch
861th Post

"Re(4):A Masculine Myth" , posted Sat 3 Sep 12:04post reply

quote:

i would think youre far from average, atleast thats what iggy tells me

Undead Fred
2478th Post

"Re(4):A Masculine Myth" , posted Sat 3 Sep 16:40post reply

quote:

NECROPHILIA

HAYATO
486th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):A Masculine Myth" , posted Sat 3 Sep 20:56post reply

quote:
Man, we're having some big laughs thanks to this comment of yours right now! How can you remember such a thing? It seems that this guy "carved" his place in your heart...

Yeah, he's unforgettable (and unforgivable perhaps?). Yet, he wasn't the only weirdo who traumatized me!! You know he's not the worst of the "cases" we have met...

Kikkoken
970th Post

"Re(5):A Masculine Myth" , posted Sat 3 Sep 22:25:post reply

quote:

Yeah, he's unforgettable (and unforgivable perhaps?). Yet, he wasn't the only weirdo who traumatized me!! You know he's not the worst of the "cases" we have met...

But were you keeping an eye on his crotch at sensitive times, as when he would receive his mecha figures? You're a naughty boy then!

[this message was edited by Kikkoken on Sun 4 Sep 01:34]

HAYATO
489th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(6):A Masculine Myth" , posted Sun 4 Sep 19:20post reply

quote:

But were you keeping an eye on his crotch at sensitive times, as when he would receive his mecha figures? You're a naughty boy then!

The guy isn't interested neither on women nor men (only in mechas and ugly fighting game chaacters such as Voldo or Astaroth), and my colleages and I discovered that the only noticeable traces of satisfacion or pseudo-sexual hype he had were always related to his bullying habits: when teased, he usually attacks people with his extremely long (and dirty) fingernails, and is exactly in those moments when he shows pleasure grins in his face.

Then, one day when we were at a friend's home, and the guy was wearing short, boy-scout like pants, he attacked one of my colleages, and it happened I was near enough to see his severe hard on (). Then, I told him , "hey dude, turn this down!!" (). Everyone realized what was happening and laughed at this point. But then, he came for me, and not even IkariDC () came to rescue me...

Anyway you are right, I'm a naughty boy