One Piece questions? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1688 Views )

NeoRyu
1061th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member

"One Piece questions?" , posted Thu 1 Sep 03:13post reply

What's the best One Piece gamecube game? And anyone know how many episodes the anime is or going to be?

Fuu is a cutie!!

Replies:

JJWE
523th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):One Piece questions?" , posted Thu 1 Sep 03:27post reply

Episode 242 was shown on the 21st. I'd say it's gonna' be as many episodes as they can crank out, what with the manga still going strong. I don't see any end in sight.

--- http://ngmc.retrogames.com

Phoenix
830th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):One Piece questions?" , posted Thu 1 Sep 04:45:post reply

quote:
What's the best One Piece gamecube game? And anyone know how many episodes the anime is or going to be?

One Piece Treasure Battle is I think the best exclusive OP game on GC. There are other multi-console games that include GC like OP Grand Battle Combat Rush etc.

I think Fighting for OP and OP Round the Land are PS2 only?

[this message was edited by Phoenix on Thu 1 Sep 04:46]

Grave
915th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):One Piece questions?" , posted Thu 1 Sep 05:26post reply

quote:

One Piece Treasure Battle is I think the best exclusive OP game on GC.

And that's not saying much. It's a pretty bad game, but if you like OP enough and have a friend or 3 to play it with who also like OP enough, you'll have fun. I still haven't unlocked everything and I've had it for years. Ah, someday...

Pollyanna
1369th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):One Piece questions?" , posted Thu 1 Sep 06:09post reply

The problem with Treasure Battle is that it's very hard and very irritating to unlock everything. If it was easier, or you started with more characters, I'd say it's a pretty decent game (if you have friends who want to play).

Yeah, it looks like the manga is going to be continuing for a long time. It's very "strong" lately. Oda just keeps getting better and better. In my opinion, the anime, which sucked to begin with, is getting increasingly lame trying to "keep up" with the manga.

Fuchikoma
1362th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(4):One Piece questions?" , posted Thu 1 Sep 06:41post reply

The best One Piece fighting game was Grand Battle 2 on PSX... although Fighting for One Piece might change that.

Other than that... I'd say One Piece: Going Baseball for GBA and Round the Land for PS2 are the better of the One Piece games... look into getting them if you have the means to do so...

NeoRyu
1062th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(5):One Piece questions?" , posted Fri 2 Sep 00:26post reply

Thanks for you're answers.

Fuu is a cutie!!