Import games for portables at retail stores - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1741 Views )

GekigangerV
1154th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Import games for portables at retail stores" , posted Wed 31 Aug 13:08post reply

I was at Frys Electronics today to see if they had Mario Baseball there since it is only $35. Although I didn't find it I did notice that they were carrying a few import games for the PSP and DS. They had a Bleach game, a shooter game called Star Soldier, and a few more games for PSP and just The Billiard for DS.

Does anyone else have a Frys Electronics around them that is doing the same thing? I was hoping to see Jump Superstars on the DS after seeing they carried import games, but they didn't have it.

Replies:

Momo
69th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Import games for portables at retail st" , posted Wed 31 Aug 13:15post reply

The Fry's right by my house is doing the same, but the only DS imports they have are mahjong games for some unfathomable reason.

I just want my Goemon fix ;A;

Radish
3007th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Import games for portables at retail st" , posted Wed 31 Aug 20:31post reply

I once saw a new copy of the European version of Dreamcast Shenmue 2 at Babbages and I almost bought it but then I remembered that Shenmue is terrible and came to my senses.

exodus
2937th Post

"Re(2):Import games for portables at retail st" , posted Thu 1 Sep 01:03post reply

yeah, they all do that, oddly. very expesive though.

sklathill
167th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Import games for portables at retail st" , posted Fri 2 Sep 02:19post reply

quote:
yeah, they all do that, oddly. very expesive though.

I wonder what the market is for 50 dollar copies of THE BILLIARDS...

The Temptation of Wheat is upon us!
---
www.insertcredit.com

exodus
2939th Post

"Re(4):Import games for portables at retail st" , posted Fri 2 Sep 03:00post reply

quote:

I wonder what the market is for 50 dollar copies of THE BILLIARDS...

I think they're gunning for the ever-important idiot market. hey, they have money to burn!