Original message (1562 Views )

exodus
2932th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Londonian Gothics" , posted Tue 30 Aug 16:28post reply

So here's a weird game I found.
Londonian Gothics

it looks really bad, but stars a gothic lolita by the name of Alice (of course). Kind of looks inspired (if such a thing is even possible) by the Druaga games. Totally Bizarre, and for the DS.

There are different outfits, so Polly might have to get it anyway, now that she has one. HAH! Sucks for you.

.............I'm not tempted, so shut up.

Replies:

Pollyanna
1360th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Londonian Gothics" , posted Tue 30 Aug 19:29post reply

Well, it's made by Megacyber, so it's gotta be good. I mean, they made Planetogener! PLANETOGENER!

Buuut... it's genre is "gothic lolita action RPG"...so it's going to have a tough time moving off the shelves in the "Gothic Lolita action RPG" section of game stores, since it has so much competition.

If I had any guarantee that it was good, I'd give it a shot, since, for the first time in my life, I'm not poor...but the downside is that I have even less spare time than usual and I'd rather buy Castlevania and Advance Wars. I'm looking at a month-long run (at least) without a single day off. Maybe I'll just spend my money on clothes, since they don't take time like games do.

exodus
2933th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Londonian Gothics" , posted Wed 31 Aug 01:49post reply

well, clothes do take a while to buy! more time than games...

but yeah, it's a noble venture.

The game looks pretty bad. I can almost guarantee that it won't be good. It's the first console effort from a cellphone company, from what I'm gathering.

it's cool that wacky stuff is coming out though. I'd buy it for five bucks!