Makai Kingdom Advice - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1388 Views )

Makondo99
276th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Copper Customer

"Makai Kingdom Advice" , posted Thu 18 Aug 20:25post reply

Hi, I've been playing this since Sunday but I've got some questions:

*How do I improve a character? Is there a re-incarnation system a la Disgaea?

*Transforming a character into a building is the only way to level up a building? Can I undo the transformation or the character is lost forever?

*Those stars near some items, what do they mean?

*Any advice on character creation? What are the best items to create a character? (I'm on an early stage of the game)

Thanks!

Replies:

Radish
2986th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Makai Kingdom Advice" , posted Thu 18 Aug 22:04post reply

quote:
Hi, I've been playing this since Sunday but I've got some questions:

*How do I improve a character? Is there a re-incarnation system a la Disgaea?

*Transforming a character into a building is the only way to level up a building? Can I undo the transformation or the character is lost forever?

*Those stars near some items, what do they mean?

*Any advice on character creation? What are the best items to create a character? (I'm on an early stage of the game)

Thanks!

I'm still learning this game myself. When you sacrifice a character to create a building you can then resurrect them as another class, either a higher version of the same job or as something else entirely. This way you can get clerics with sword skills for instance.

Makondo99
277th Post

Copper Customer

"Rise from the grave" , posted Fri 19 Aug 22:46post reply

quote:

I'm still learning this game myself. When you sacrifice a character to create a building you can then resurrect them as another class, either a higher version of the same job or as something else entirely. This way you can get clerics with sword skills for instance.

How do I resurrect the character? Do I need an item to "bind his/her/its soul" to it? Does the character star at level 1 or remember the level it had before the transformation?