Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meikai-Hen - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (6690 Views )

DarkLordDragon
728th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meikai-Hen" , posted Wed 17 Aug 00:15post reply

『冥王ハーデス冥界編』 待望のアニメ化!!

At last, the second part of the saga is going to be animated, we've been waiting to hear this for ages, this time it's not a rumor, it's from Masami Kuramada's official site:

http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~saint/kinkiyou2005b.htm

Finally we are going to get what we have been waiting

Replies:

ONSLAUGHT
3433th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meikai-Hen" , posted Wed 17 Aug 00:42post reply

quote:

Butchering and nonsense?

DarkLordDragon
729th Post

"Re(2):Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meikai-Hen" , posted Wed 17 Aug 03:03post reply

quote:

Butchering and nonsense?

Yup that's it Ignorance never settles a question. (Talking about myself :) )

Tai-Pan
43th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(3):Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meikai-Hen" , posted Fri 19 Aug 13:45post reply

quote:

Hey, im interested, got more info? Im sorry but i cant read Japanese

hayaku!!

DarkLordDragon
730th Post

"Re(4):Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meikai-Hen" , posted Fri 19 Aug 15:36post reply

quote:

The announce of the sequel is official.

The first episode title is "The Acheron River"

Kurumada participated to the writing of the opening and ending themes, made by the group Marina del Ray (as for Ring no Kakero 2).

What follow now are "credibles" rumors :

*There would be 6 45 minutes long OVAs
*The OVAs would begin to be showed on japanese TV in October
*The Elysion part would be a movie

Thanks to Hugo for confirming the mentioned statements...

Shingo The One
613th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(5):Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meikai-Hen" , posted Fri 19 Aug 17:32post reply

quote:

The announce of the sequel is official.

The first episode title is "The Acheron River"

Kurumada participated to the writing of the opening and ending themes, made by the group Marina del Ray (as for Ring no Kakero 2).

What follow now are "credibles" rumors :

*There would be 6 45 minutes long OVAs
*The OVAs would begin to be showed on japanese TV in October
*The Elysion part would be a movie

Thanks to Hugo for confirming the mentioned statements...

WOW.At last, one of the best shounen manga/anime franchises ever finally gets an anime continuation.
6 45-minute long OVAs?To be aired in two months' time?And another movie on the way?
Very lush indeed.Thanks very much DarkLordDragon.
BTW, the name of the opening theme is "Forever".

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

Pollyanna
1322th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(6):Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meikai-Hen" , posted Fri 19 Aug 18:50post reply

I'm confused. If it's an OVA, then by definition, it doesn't show on TV first, right? This world is going bad.

IkariDC
388th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(7):Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meikai-Hen" , posted Fri 19 Aug 19:01post reply

quote:
I'm confused. If it's an OVA, then by definition, it doesn't show on TV first, right? This world is going bad.

That's exactly what I was thinking, but as I don't know how private channels work on Japan, I kept my mouth shut.

burning kyo
2350th Post

"Re(8):Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meikai-Hen" , posted Fri 19 Aug 20:54post reply

quote:
That's exactly what I was thinking, but as I don't know how private channels work on Japan, I kept my mouth shut.

OTA !!!

PS : Make a movie for the Elysion part, it sucks ! (c'est trop du foutage de gueule)

[welcome to the devil's nest]

DarkLordDragon
731th Post

"Re(9):Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meikai-Hen" , posted Fri 19 Aug 22:40post reply

quote:
WOW.At last, one of the best shounen manga/anime franchises ever finally gets an anime continuation.
6 45-minute long OVAs?To be aired in two months' time?And another movie on the way?
Very lush indeed.Thanks very much DarkLordDragon.
BTW, the name of the opening theme is "Forever

The mentioned rumors are not confirmed yet, I think 6 long OVAs would be enough to cover the story but I would prefer a TV series of 39 episodes or 13 OVA, so they can get more chance to add or edit things on this manga (Still thinking about Aiacos vs Ikki's part) I wish if they would edit and change the scenario of (Minos vs Hyoga) I also think it would be good idea if they use Dohko in the Meikai-Hen before the Wailing Wall!

The first episode would start directly from Charon! I heard the song will be cool as Pegasus Fantasy or Soldier Dream (That's what Kurumada said if I get the right translation

quote:

You never know, people considered the 4 old OVAs of Saint Seiya movies just because they were in the Cinema!

quote:
PS : Make a movie for the Elysion part, it sucks ! (c'est trop du foutage de gueule)

If the Elysion part is movie it will be more than enough, I mean special movie for Hypnos, Thanatos & Hades! But It will be hard to create a movie with revealing the story, I mean the new SS"s crowds will don't know what's going on if they directly started from Elysion! don't you think so! but yes as one of my friends said it would be very stupid to begin an "Initiation" to Saint Seiya by watching the end of Hades Chapter, which is always for the moment more or less the end of Saint Seiya, don't you think!?

Yeah I also forget to mention that they will continue on Ring Ne Kakero (USA's tournament chapter) as well

burning kyo
2352th Post

"Re(10):Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meikai-Hen" , posted Fri 19 Aug 23:09:post reply

quote:
If the Elysion part is movie it will be more than enough, I mean special movie for Hypnos, Thanatos & Hades! But It will be hard to create a movie with revealing the story, I mean the new SS"s crowds will don't know what's going on if they directly started from Elysion! don't you think so! but yes as one of my friends said it would be very stupid to begin an "Initiation" to Saint Seiya by watching the end of Hades Chapter, which is always for the moment more or less the end of Saint Seiya, don't you think!?

Why not only made 3 or 4 more OAVs to include the Elysion part in the MeikaiHen ?
I think that we have waited too much ...

And also, I guess that Seiya won't die here, in order to give a more logical reason to the TenkaiHen movie.

[welcome to the devil's nest]

[this message was edited by burning kyo on Fri 19 Aug 23:13]

Olivier Hague
0th Post

New Customer

"Re(7):Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meikai-Hen" , posted Fri 19 Aug 23:10post reply

quote:
I'm confused. If it's an OVA, then by definition, it doesn't show on TV first, right?

It's made for video, but it's shown on (pay per view?) TV first... It happened before (the previous OVAs of "Saint Seiya", "Re: Cutie Honey" or "Top o Nerae 2!", for example).

quote:
people considered the 4 old OVAs of Saint Seiya movies

That's because they are movies, not OVAs.
17 years later, some people still don't know that? I'm impressed.

DarkLordDragon
732th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meik" , posted Sat 20 Aug 00:36post reply

quote:

Why not only made 3 or 4 more OAVs to include the Elysion part in the MeikaiHen ?
I think that we have waited too much ...

And also, I guess that Seiya won't die here, in order to give a more logical reason to the TenkaiHen movie.

Because we have to wait for more 2 years to see the Elysion chapter and that's if there is a subistute for the Myth Cloth figures :)

quote:
That's because they are movies, not OVAs.
17 years later, some people still don't know that? I'm impressed.

I am still not sure if they are really movies :) to tell the truth first I was one of the people who calls them movies but then while posting in some French's forums they told me it was OVAs!! so I still don't know if they are movies or OVAs!

Olivier Hague
1th Post

New Customer

"Re(3):Re(10):Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meik" , posted Sat 20 Aug 02:30post reply

quote:
I am still not sure if they are really movies :)

You should be.
quote:
while posting in some French's forums they told me it was OVAs!!

They don't know what they're talking about, then.

Iggy
7057th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meik" , posted Sat 20 Aug 03:19post reply

I should read GameFAQs more often.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

DarkLordDragon
733th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Finally, Saint Seiya Hades: Meik" , posted Sat 20 Aug 03:20post reply

quote:
You should be.

Lol it's not a big deal :) they don't know or I don't know! in the end there is a new whole SS's OVA :)

Shingo The One
614th Post

"Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen update" , posted Sun 21 Aug 14:29post reply

quote:
You should be.

Lol it's not a big deal :) they don't know or I don't know! in the end there is a new whole SS's OVA :)

Hey DarkLordDragon, I have an update regarding the opening and ending themes for Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen.
The opening theme is "Forever"(I said it already, but it's good to say again)and the ending theme is "My Dear" and both are performed by Marina Del Ray.
I do hope that finally we'll get some proper, too long overdue anime fun.

ONSLAUGHT
3438th Post

"Re(1):Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen update" , posted Sun 21 Aug 14:52post reply

quote:

The opening theme is "Forever"(I said it already, but it's good to say again)and the ending theme is "My Dear" and both are performed by Marina Del Ray.

I wonder why they didn't go with "Dead or Dead", a theme already done for the Hades part...

DarkLordDragon
734th Post

"Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen update" , posted Sun 21 Aug 15:55post reply

quote:

As I learned from Hugo they proceed the same way they did for the Hades: Sanctuary Chapter OVAs and the first series of Ring Ne Kakero OVAs : they are aired on TV before DVD releases, but it's on a paying channel (SkyPerfect TV)

quote:
Hey DarkLordDragon, I have an update regarding the opening and ending themes for Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen.
I do hope that finally we'll get some proper, too long overdue anime fun.

Yup the opening would be something similar to the previous opening (Pegasus Fantasy, Soldier Dream) it will be nice if it's like the ending theme of the Tenkai Movie :) and as I said before Kuru-san said it will be as good as the previous openings!

As for the ending I don't know why I am getting this feelings but I think it will be something like the ending theme of the Abel's Movie u_u I hope if it's something like "Blue Dream" or one of the original sound tracks "Time" or at least "Try Again"

quote:

I wonder why they didn't go with "Dead or Dead", a theme already done for the Hades part...

T_T that's sad, Dead Or Dead is one of my favorite song! maybe it will be for the Elysion part, you never know! I just hope the new themes be as good as Tenkai's soundtracks! I just can't get the tune of "Urushite..." from the Tenkai movie out of my head n_n

Iggy
7066th Post

"Re(1):Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen update" , posted Sun 21 Aug 18:11post reply

quote:
Kuru-san

OK, now, this is getting ridiculous.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

DarkLordDragon
736th Post

"Re(2):Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen update" , posted Sun 21 Aug 23:46:post reply

quote:
Kuru-san

I am definitely not feeling the love, anyway it was nice looking at you...

Jake~ :)

ShingoTheOne:
Do you think the scene where Seiya, Shun arrive at the second Prison (Where the judge Lune appears) do you think they will edit that part! I think they should, after watching Hades' chapter I couldn't find any joke or old-type comedy scenes!? so I think it will be better if they edit that part!

[this message was edited by DarkLordDragon on Sun 21 Aug 23:50]

Shingo The One
616th Post

"Re(3):Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen update" , posted Mon 22 Aug 05:43:post reply

quote:
Kuru-san

I am definitely not feeling the love, anyway it was nice looking at you...

Jake~ :)

ShingoTheOne:
Do you think the scene where Seiya, Shun arrive at the second Prison (Where the judge Lune appears) do you think they will edit that part! I think they should, after watching Hades' chapter I couldn't find any joke or old-type comedy scenes!? so I think it will be better if they edit that part!

Well DarkLordDragon, the only way to know if finally we'll see this continuation is wait and see if and when Sky PerfecTV will air the new OVAs just as they did before.

[this message was edited by Shingo The One on Mon 22 Aug 14:37]

Shingo The One
620th Post

"Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen update" , posted Sun 28 Aug 16:24post reply

quote:

Well DarkLordDragon, the only way to know if finally we'll see this continuation is wait and see if and when Sky PerfecTV will air the new OVAs just as they did before.

Finally, after a couple of weeks, I finally discovered something new regarding Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen.
The unthinkable is about to happen in Japan.The make-or-break moment in which we shall finally know if the last and best part of the franchise will finally have an anime continuation is next month.
The 13 OVAs that compose the Hades arc so far, Junikyu-Hen (Chapter Sanctuary), will be re-aired on SkyPerfecTV, on channel 724 (Animax) from the 12th till the 28th.
Here's the link for the TV schedule which contains it, it's the one before Dragonball GT(who would have thought they re-air that piece of shit?) and it's got besides it the genre subject Movie & OVA:
www.animax.co.jp/program_html/20050912.html
If anything would make Meikai-Hen (Chapter Hell) official, and maybe very very soon, this is the time.At long last, my breakthrough year, in general, might get yet another explosive boost.

DarkLordDragon
736th Post

"Re(1):Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen update" , posted Sun 28 Aug 22:35post reply

quote:

Finally, after a couple of weeks, I finally discovered something new regarding Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen.
The unthinkable is about to happen in Japan.The make-or-break moment in which we shall finally know if the last and best part of the franchise will finally have an anime continuation is next month.
The 13 OVAs that compose the Hades arc so far, Junikyu-Hen (Chapter Sanctuary), will be re-aired on SkyPerfecTV, on channel 724 (Animax) from the 12th till the 28th.
Here's the link for the TV schedule which contains it, it's the one before Dragonball GT(who would have thought they re-air that piece of shit?) and it's got besides it the genre subject Movie & OVA:
If anything would make Meikai-Hen (Chapter Hell) official, and maybe very very soon, this is the time.At long last, my breakthrough year, in general, might get yet another explosive boost.

Hey you are not saying that the continuation is not official yet!! I think its official but maybe they will reveal if its a TV series or OVA

Shingo The One
621th Post

"Re(2):Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen update" , posted Mon 29 Aug 00:53post reply

quote:

Hey you are not saying that the continuation is not official yet!! I think its official but maybe they will reveal if its a TV series or OVA

Well DarkLordDragon, there is no doubt that if they want to finally give us Meikai-Hen, they have to do so after they re-aired the 13 OVAs so far released.

Shingo The One
624th Post

"Re(3):Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen update" , posted Tue 30 Aug 02:46post reply

quote:

Well DarkLordDragon, there is no doubt that if they want to finally give us Meikai-Hen, they have to do so after they re-aired the 13 OVAs so far released.

Well, I just got a little correction and a little addition to the news known thus far.
The correction is that the opening theme, whom like the ending theme is done by Marina del Ray, is called Megami no Senshi (Warrior of Goddess):Pegasus Forever.
And it seems that after the re-airing of the 13 OVAs so far shown throughout the whole of next month, they will start off at an unknown date (but supposedly soon) with Acheron no Kawa(The River of Acheron) and they would do 2 OVAs per month.Which means that, according to what is known, we'll have all six OVAs by the end of this year. And allthe OVAs will be broadcast on the Animax channel on the pay-per-view Sky PerfecTv. That's all for now. Very soon, we will finally know the truth.
PS It's a good thing to officially bump this thread, just to finally see if we shall have some true way too long overdue anime fun.

Worth dying for. Worth killing for. Worth going to hell for. Amen.

DarkLordDragon
737th Post

"Re(4):Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen update" , posted Fri 2 Sep 20:37post reply

quote:

Well, I just got a little correction and a little addition to the news known thus far.
The correction is that the opening theme, whom like the ending theme is done by Marina del Ray, is called Megami no Senshi (Warrior of Goddess):Pegasus Forever.
And it seems that after the re-airing of the 13 OVAs so far shown throughout the whole of next month, they will start off at an unknown date (but supposedly soon) with Acheron no Kawa(The River of Acheron) and they would do 2 OVAs per month.Which means that, according to what is known, we'll have all six OVAs by the end of this year. And allthe OVAs will be broadcast on the Animax channel on the pay-per-view Sky PerfecTv. That's all for now. Very soon, we will finally know the truth.
PS It's a good thing to officially bump this thread, just to finally see if we shall have some true way too long overdue anime fun.

Hi guys! How are you doing! We know that the Meikai was annouced but they want to change the actors of Seiya, Shiryu, Hyoga and Shun since Kurumada received the 2 new actors of Seiya and Shun! They are actors of Ring Ni Kakero! The Japanese fans and all other the fans of the world
had done a petition so they don't change the voice actor of Seiya and the others!

http://plum.candybox.to/cosmofire/postmail/postmail.php

The first field is for your name
The second for your mail address
The third is for your age!
The 4th line is for Male or Female!
And finally a field for the message!

If you want to submit a petition just click on the left button, the messages are mailed directly to Toei Animation and Bandai Visual

Please, send this link all over the forum that you know!

Shingo The One
630th Post

"Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen update" , posted Sun 4 Sep 05:18post reply

quote:

Hi guys! How are you doing! We know that the Meikai was annouced but they want to change the actors of Seiya, Shiryu, Hyoga and Shun since Kurumada received the 2 new actors of Seiya and Shun! They are actors of Ring Ni Kakero! The Japanese fans and all other the fans of the world
had done a petition so they don't change the voice actor of Seiya and the others!

If you want to submit a petition just click on the left button, the messages are mailed directly to Toei Animation and Bandai Visual

Well DarkLordDragon, there's surely not even a shadow of a doubt that Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen is official and coming very soon, maybe even next month after the re-airing throughout this month of the first part of the arc. But what's definitely surprising, to say the least, is that all the six protagonists of this franchise have a seiyuu change, especially Seiya, who is now voiced by Masakazu Morita, known throughout the anime world as Kurosaki Ichigo, the lead guy of Bleach. Here's the word link:
Another news from Kurumada's blog...
The voices of the 5 bronze saints and Saori will change for the next part of Hades saga.
In fact, the new Seiya's voice will be the same seiyuu from Ryuuji in Ring ni Kakero, mr. Masakazu Morita.
The most recent and best work of this seiyuu is Ichigo from Bleach.

So...we will listen the Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken with the "Zangetsu" accent.
So can't wait for this one.

Shingo The One
631th Post

"Meikai-Hen: DECEMBER!!!" , posted Mon 5 Sep 14:22post reply

quote:

Well DarkLordDragon, there's surely not even a shadow of a doubt that Saint Seiya Hades:Meikai-Hen is official and coming very soon, maybe even next month after the re-airing throughout this month of the first part of the arc. But what's definitely surprising, to say the least, is that all the six protagonists of this franchise have a seiyuu change, especially Seiya, who is now voiced by Masakazu Morita, known throughout the anime world as Kurosaki Ichigo, the lead guy of Bleach. Here's the word link:
Another news from Kurumada's blog...
The voices of the 5 bronze saints and Saori will change for the next part of Hades saga.
In fact, the new Seiya's voice will be the same seiyuu from Ryuuji in Ring ni Kakero, mr. Masakazu Morita.
The most recent and best work of this seiyuu is Ichigo from Bleach.

So...we will listen the Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken with the "Zangetsu" accent.
So can't wait for this one.

Fuck yes!!! After three years, Saint Seiya is officialy back! And this time, the word comes from Toei Animation.
Saint Seiya: The Hades - Chapter Inferno is coming...in DECEMBER!!!
And it seems that two episodes per month will be aired(at the Animax channel on the PPV Sky PerfecTv)and it won't go all the way to the end of the manga. And it also seems that very soon, we'll know all the new seiyuus of the six protagonists of the franchise.
Here's the announcement link:
www.toei-anim.co.jp/sp/seiya
I so gotta check out the previous OVAs, so soon I will see the ancient modern action kick ass again.

DarkLordDragon
738th Post

"Re(1):Meikai-Hen: DECEMBER!!!" , posted Tue 6 Sep 03:18post reply

That's cool man, it's finally out! man the chapter name rocks lol ;) I like it! I can't wait to see the anime, 2 months to go! as we expected, it seems these OVAs will end up before the Elyson chapter, which means it will end with the Wailing Wall!

Did you see the Hades OVAs or not!? because if not then you have to!

Shingo The One
632th Post

"Re(2):Meikai-Hen: DECEMBER!!!" , posted Tue 6 Sep 05:15post reply

quote:
That's cool man, it's finally out! man the chapter name rocks lol ;) I like it! I can't wait to see the anime, 2 months to go! as we expected, it seems these OVAs will end up before the Elyson chapter, which means it will end with the Wailing Wall!

Did you see the Hades OVAs or not!? because if not then you have to!

Well DarkLordDragon, no I haven't seen the beginning of the best and last arc of this franchise, and honestly I don't know why, but at least, now I do and so have a reason to see and enjoy.

DarkLordDragon
739th Post

"Re(3):Meikai-Hen: DECEMBER!!!" , posted Tue 6 Sep 11:56post reply

quote:
Well DarkLordDragon, no I haven't seen the beginning of the best and last arc of this franchise, and honestly I don't know why, but at least, now I do and so have a reason to see and enjoy.

Oh I see u_u

OK do you have any idea about the characters involved in the Hades Saga, you have any backgrounds and what they are fighting for...etc If not I recommend you to see the Special Episode which came along the Hades' DVDs! you can get an idea about the whole anime and what's happened, what's making troubles! who are the strongest characters! a 25 minute episode but very good for those who don't know Saint Seiya before!

ONSLAUGHT
3469th Post

"Re(3):Meikai-Hen: DECEMBER!!!" , posted Tue 6 Sep 12:00post reply

quote:

At least I hope you haven't read the manga, because if you did, you're in for a big letdown.

I mean, the series started to fall apart when Seiya was made to appear in almost every fucking single chapter. Or that nonsensical Radamanthys fight, or... well, lots of shit.

Hagen de Merak
899th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(4):Meikai-Hen: DECEMBER!!!" , posted Wed 7 Sep 00:20post reply

quote:

At least I hope you haven't read the manga, because if you did, you're in for a big letdown.

I mean, the series started to fall apart when Seiya was made to appear in almost every fucking single chapter. Or that nonsensical Radamanthys fight, or... well, lots of shit.

send me my mangas you bastard!

Shingo The One
633th Post

"Re(4):Meikai-Hen: DECEMBER!!!" , posted Thu 8 Sep 19:52post reply

quote:

Oh I see u_u

OK do you have any idea about the characters involved in the Hades Saga, you have any backgrounds and what they are fighting for...etc If not I recommend you to see the Special Episode which came along the Hades' DVDs! you can get an idea about the whole anime and what's happened, what's making troubles! who are the strongest characters! a 25 minute episode but very good for those who don't know Saint Seiya before!

Well Onslaught, I can tell you this. I sure as hell haven't read the manga, cause I surely didn't know when I started watching anime a very long time ago, that first came manga, then came anime. So I surely won't be disappointed watching this final arc and its' upcoming continuation.

Shingo The One
635th Post

"Chapter Inferno seiyuu roster" , posted Mon 12 Sep 05:21post reply

quote:
Fuck yes!!! After three years, Saint Seiya is officialy back! And this time, the word comes from Toei Animation.
Saint Seiya: The Hades - Chapter Inferno is coming...in DECEMBER!!!
And it seems that two episodes per month will be aired(at the Animax channel on the PPV Sky PerfecTv)and it won't go all the way to the end of the manga. And it also seems that very soon, we'll know all the new seiyuus of the six protagonists of the franchise.
Here's the announcement link:
www.toei-anim.co.jp/sp/seiya
I so gotta check out the previous OVAs, so soon I will see the ancient modern action kick ass again.

Hey DarkLordDragon, I just now got the full seiyuu list for Saint Seiya: The Hades - Chapter Inferno. Here we go:
Masakazu Morita(Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach):Seiya of Pegasus
Yuuta Kasuya:Shun of Andromeda
Katsuyuki Konishi:Ikki of Phoenix
Hiroaki Miura:Hyoga of Cygnus
Takahiro Sakurai(Guntz from NamcoXCapcom):Shiryu of Dragon
Jun'ichi Suwabe:Narrator
Fumiko Orikasa:Saori Kido/Athena
All the info I got is from several foreign fan-sites. As for the continuation, three more months to go. I so gotta see the first part of the last and best arc of this franchise to truly enjoy this event.

DarkLordDragon
741th Post

"Re(1):Chapter Inferno seiyuu roster" , posted Mon 12 Sep 17:25:post reply

quote:

Hey DarkLordDragon, I just now got the full seiyuu list for Saint Seiya: The Hades - Chapter Inferno. Here we go:
All the info I got is from several foreign fan-sites. As for the continuation, three more months to go. I so gotta see the first part of the last and best arc of this franchise to truly enjoy this event.

That's cool, according to Cyna's site, it seems there will be 6 OVAs, as for the Seiyuu I know it's pretty sad to change them but yet the new seiyuu seems to be doing good job, I already heard Seiya's voice and he is great! yeah we have the voice actor of Tidus in Saint Seiya ;) not to forget some other popular names! but Athena's seiyuu is the same who did for Meyrin Hawk from Gundam Seed!! Too soft, don't you think so lol ^_^ Shiryu's voice actor is Cloud's voice actor from FF 7 Advent Children (Coooool)

I am glad they didn't change Ikki's voice actor

[this message was edited by DarkLordDragon on Mon 12 Sep 18:00]

Olivier Hague
22th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):Chapter Inferno seiyuu roster" , posted Mon 12 Sep 20:01post reply

quote:

Good, 'cause they did.

DarkLordDragon
741th Post

"Re(3):Chapter Inferno seiyuu roster" , posted Mon 12 Sep 20:47post reply

quote:

Good, 'cause they did.

according to naoki's site there was nothing about ikki's voice but seems shingo got newer information... btw ikki's new voice actor is the voice actor of demon eyes kyo!! WTH!!!!?

Coooooooooooooooooooooool

I LIKE IT... i think i should agree with you its great ^_^

Iggy
7219th Post

"Re(4):Chapter Inferno seiyuu roster" , posted Mon 12 Sep 22:01post reply

quote:
according to naoki's site

The LOL.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

DarkLordDragon
742th Post

"Re(5):Chapter Inferno seiyuu roster" , posted Tue 13 Sep 13:18post reply

quote:
The LOL.

Well I can see the updates in his website ;)

Taa kun
504th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Chapter Inferno seiyuu roster" , posted Wed 14 Sep 00:54post reply

quote:

Since Pani Poni Dash (whose Himeko Katagiri is voiced by Fumiko Orikasa), I can't get Himeko's 'Mahou !' out of my mind. And the Ahouge of course...

So I have a very stupid image of Saori Kido in my mind now...

Athena : 'Seiya ! Omega tasukete ! Chibbi-saint !'
(omega help me, shrimpy saint) #_#

Tsukurimashou... Tsukurimashou...
Sate sate nani ga dekiru ka na ?

Shingo The One
647th Post

"Chapter Inferno official poster" , posted Wed 28 Sep 20:59post reply

quote:
The LOL.

Hey DarkLordDragon, I went to browse at the Animesuki forums, where you recently posted about Saint Seiya: The Hades - Chapter Inferno (sadly you didn't have the chance to give me credit for the info, but don't worry, no hard feelings) and I noticed this: the first picture of the too long overdue continuation, with the first battle of Meikai-Hen and the official poster with the general info and the main cast. Here are the two picture links:
Battle pic:
img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=seiyavskaronte7yf.jpg
Chapter Inferno official poster:
img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=meikaiposter1jz.php
So can't wait to witness and enjoy this coolness when it finally begins.

DarkLordDragon
752th Post

"Sorry" , posted Thu 29 Sep 02:05:post reply

quote:

Hey DarkLordDragon, I went to browse at the Animesuki forums, where you recently posted about Saint Seiya: The Hades - Chapter Inferno (sadly you didn't have the chance to give me credit for the info, but don't worry, no hard feelings) and I noticed this: the first picture of the too long overdue continuation, with the first battle of Meikai-Hen and the official poster with the general info and the main cast. Here are the two picture links:
Battle pic:

Hi Shingo

Well I am sorry for not mentioning your name, but I really didn't mean that way, you know me well that I give credits to everybody I get a specific information, you can tell by reading my previous posts in this topic, according to this or that...etc I also gave credits for RVD for the pics of Meikai-Hen in your anime topic but for some unknown reasons to myself I don't know how I forget you! maybe and just maybe because the informations and the details your provided me I got them by some French's mates in French SS's forums and Spanish SS's forums so it's hard to name all of you ^_^

Well I already saw the two pics, the first pics is new picture but the second one is an old picture/illustration and potraits of the characters but they were recolored! Shun/Hades looks cool! I noticed they colored Minos' hair color the same way the Japanese artits colored tons of Minos' pics ;) even though I don't remember there was a colored pic of Minos in the manga! Sure they like their fan-made ideas ;)

As you can see Dohko is standing with the Bronze Boys, do you think there will be changes from the manga!? maybe Dohko will lead the three Bronze Boys in the Underworld and Seiya will be fighting alone! or maybe they meant the Wailing Wall event! anyhow it's not an screen shot but by gathering them together I got the mentioned conclusion...

I wanted to see a colored pic of Orphee/Orpheus ^_^

anyway thanks for the pics

From Hugo, Some staff news, thanks to Naoki, Arion and perhaps a few others I forgot ^^;; :

Shingo Araki and Michi Himeno aren't only credited as character designers, but as animation directors too , so they will have a more important role.

Tomoharu Katsumata is credited as realisator; he's a veteran : he participated to some well-known 70s and 80s anime such as Captain Harlock ("Albator" in France), Great Mazinger ("Goldorak" in France). Concerning Saint Seiya, note he was technical director and story-boarder in the unforgetable Episode 47 (Hyoga/Camus first fight)

Yôsuke Kuroda is scenarist; he is an another Ring no Kakero OAVs transfer u_u

[this message was edited by DarkLordDragon on Thu 29 Sep 04:34]

ONSLAUGHT
3528th Post

"Re(1):Chapter Inferno official poster" , posted Thu 29 Sep 05:30post reply

quote:
sadly you didn't have the chance to give me credit for the info

I've been spreading your news all over the internet without giving you credit. Does that make me a horrible person?

Shingo The One
648th Post

"No worries friend" , posted Thu 29 Sep 14:25post reply

quote:

Battle pic:

Hi Shingo

Well I am sorry for not mentioning your name, but I really didn't mean that way, you know me well that I give credits to everybody I get a specific information, you can tell by reading my previous posts in this topic, according to this or that...etc I also gave credits for RVD for the pics of Meikai-Hen in your anime topic but for some unknown reasons to myself I don't know how I forget you! maybe and just maybe because the informations and the details your provided me I got them by some French's mates in French SS's forums and Spanish SS's forums so it's hard to name all of you ^_^

Well I already saw the two pics, the first pics is new picture but the second one is an old picture/illustration and potraits of the characters but they were recolored! Shun/Hades looks cool! I noticed they colored Minos' hair color the same way the Japanese artits colored tons of Minos' pics ;) even though I don't remember there was a colored pic of Minos in the manga! Sure they like their fan-made ideas ;)

As you can see Dohko is standing with the Bronze Boys, do you think there will be changes from the manga!? maybe Dohko will lead the three Bronze Boys in the Underworld and Seiya will be fighting alone! or maybe they meant the Wailing Wall event! anyhow it's not an screen shot but by gathering them together I got the mentioned conclusion...

I wanted to see a colored pic of Orphee/Orpheus ^_^

anyway thanks for the pics

From Hugo, Some staff news, thanks to Naoki, Arion and perhaps a few others I forgot ^^;; :

Shingo Araki and Michi Himeno aren't only credited as character designers, but as animation directors too , so they will have a more important role.

Tomoharu Katsumata is credited as realisator; he's a veteran : he participated to some well-known 70s and 80s anime such as Captain Harlock ("Albator" in France), Great Mazinger ("Goldorak" in France). Concerning Saint Seiya, note he was technical director and story-boarder in the unforgetable Episode 47 (Hyoga/Camus first fight)

Yôsuke Kuroda is scenarist; he is an another Ring no Kakero OAVs transfer u_u

No problem Onslaught, and no worries DarkLordDragon. The only reason I asked is because at least I do like to really feel to be alive, like I am here in this bullshit, fucked-up world for a reason, for a mission; and I feel that my mission is to spread the good word, on anything, to others. Being a helping hand is always good, and having credit and respect for lending a hand never hurts. That's all.
As for the extra event that you saw in the official poster DarkLordDragon, there's no doubt that just like in the first batch of OVAs, we'll see some really nice legit anime filler events that will surely make this arc more better thsn ever. So looking forward to it.

Shingo The One
654th Post

"Chapter Inferno update" , posted Sun 9 Oct 06:44post reply

quote:

That's cool, according to Cyna's site, it seems there will be 6 OVAs, as for the Seiyuu I know it's pretty sad to change them but yet the new seiyuu seems to be doing good job, I already heard Seiya's voice and he is great! yeah we have the voice actor of Tidus in Saint Seiya ;) not to forget some other popular names! but Athena's seiyuu is the same who did for Meyrin Hawk from Gundam Seed!! Too soft, don't you think so lol ^_^ Shiryu's voice actor is Cloud's voice actor from FF 7 Advent Children (Coooool)

Hey DarkLordDragon, if you want to check out the latest info on Saint Seiya, just visit the no.1 news site for the franchise like I do, cavzodiaco.com.br.
With that in mind, some new info for Saint Seiya: The Hades - Chapter Inferno:
On the 30th of next month, there will be the release of Saint Seiya Ougon 12 Kyu Hen, a special Drama CD that retells the 12 steps of the original Chapter Santuary with the 5 new seiyuus for the 5 classic Saints. And right now, there's a very strong rumor that on the same day as the birthday of the creator of Saint Seiya, the 6th of December, Chapter Inferno will begin. And it is now confirmed that it will run from this December till February, which means only 6 OVAs but with more than twice the length of an normal episode. Just keeping the good news coming. Catch you later.

LOVE AND PEACE

DarkLordDragon
752th Post

"Re(1):Chapter Inferno update" , posted Sun 9 Oct 21:30post reply

quote:

Hey DarkLordDragon, if you want to check out the latest info on Saint Seiya, just visit the no.1 news site for the franchise like I do, cavzodiaco.com.br.
On the 30th of next month, there will be the release of Saint Seiya Ougon 12 Kyu Hen, a special Drama CD that retells the 12 steps of the original Chapter Santuary with the 5 new seiyuus for the 5 classic Saints. And right now, there's a very strong rumor that on the same day as the birthday of the creator of Saint Seiya, the 6th of December, Chapter Inferno will begin. And it is now confirmed that it will run from this December till February, which means only 6 OVAs but with more than twice the length of an normal episode. Just keeping the good news coming. Catch you later.

Well thanks to Cyna's website I knew about it 1 week before ^_^ but thanks for updating it here so the people would learn about these news... Well I already heard the new actors' voices, it's like the old ones except for Shun which I think is little more like girls ;)

please visit Cyna's webiste

http://blog.cyna.net/

and under the Eclipse totale de voix subject there is an mp3! glad Mu's voice is the same as Hades!

I wonder if they are going to edit the scenario for Death Mask's battle or maybe Aphrodite ^_^

Shingo The One
662th Post

"Chapter Inferno full episode list" , posted Sat 15 Oct 14:47:post reply

quote:

Well thanks to Cyna's website I knew about it 1 week before ^_^ but thanks for updating it here so the people would learn about these news... Well I already heard the new actors' voices, it's like the old ones except for Shun which I think is little more like girls ;)

please visit Cyna's webiste

http://blog.cyna.net/

and under the Eclipse totale de voix subject there is an mp3!

Hey DarkLordDragon, finally we have got concrete info on Saint Seiya: The Hades - Chapter Inferno. Mine and your referential site on this legendary series have posted the release dates and the episode titles for the second part on the best and last part of the story:
It starts off on the 17th of December with the first two episodes(that's two episodes per month):
Watare! Acheron no Kawa (Cross Over! The River of Acheron ) and Shizuka Naru Hotei (The Courtroom Becomes Silent), the next two episodes will be aired on the 21st of January:
Densetsu no Seinto Orufe (The Legendary Saint Orpheus) and Orufe Hi Shiki Sangon Uta (Orpheus, Tragic Requiem), and the last two episodes will be aired on the 18th of February:
Hades! Kyougaku no Hyoui (Hades! A surprising possession) and Gekitou! Jyudekka He no michi (Intense Combat! Road to Giudecca)
And all six new OVAs will already be re-aired from the end of March.
So that's all for now DarkLordDragon. The only thing left unresolved is how long the six new OVAs will be(will it be the normal 21 min. long anime episode run or the special 45 min. long run?) and what is this upcoming HUGE announcement that supposedly will be even more huge than Chapter Inferno. We shall wait and see. Later.

LOVE AND PEACE

[this message was edited by Shingo The One on Sun 16 Oct 05:26]

Shingo The One
662th Post

"Chapter Inferno full episode list" , posted Sun 16 Oct 05:29post reply

quote:
Hey DarkLordDragon, finally we have got concrete info on Saint Seiya: The Hades - Chapter Inferno. Mine and your referential site on this legendary series have posted the release dates and the episode titles for the second part on the best and last part of the story:
It starts off on the 17th of December with the first two episodes(that's two episodes per month):
Watare! Acheron no Kawa (Cross Over! The River of Acheron ) and Shizuka Naru Hotei (The Courtroom Becomes Silent), the next two episodes will be aired on the 21st of January:
Densetsu no Seinto Orufe (The Legendary Saint Orpheus) and Orufe Hi Shiki Sangon Uta (Orpheus, Tragic Requiem), and the last two episodes will be aired on the 18th of February:
Hades! Kyougaku no Hyoui (Hades! A surprising possession) and Gekitou! Jyudekka He no michi (Intense Combat! Road to Giudecca)
So that's all for now DarkLordDragon. The only thing left unresolved is how long the six new OVAs will be(will it be the normal 21 min. long anime episode run or the special 45 min. long run?) and what is this upcoming HUGE announcement that supposedly will be even more huge than Chapter Inferno. We shall wait and see. Later.

Hey DarkLordDragon, I have posted the full episode list for Saint Seiya: The Hades - Chapter Inferno. All the info is in the post just above this one. Let me know what you think about this and what's coming up for the series next. Later.

LOVE AND PEACE

DarkLordDragon
754th Post

"Re(1):Chapter Inferno full episode list" , posted Sun 16 Oct 10:23post reply

Yeah the titles are exactly the same as the manga, it seems it each chapter will have it's own ova which is great, if each OVA is 40 minute it will be even better because they will be able to add some extra scenes but then again if it's 40 minute it will be too much for one chapter! so most likely it will be 20 to 23 minutes each ova which is sad because only 6 ovas and 20 minutes is not much unless they want to do a part two of the Meikai chapter then yeah do whatever you like :D

One thing more, the title of the last episode is the chapter where Ikki first show himself in the Hades Manga, meaning we will not see the end of Kanon/Rhadamanthys' battle and we are not going to see the great union of the Gold Saints in front of the Wailing Wall! there will be some missing events, I thought the last episode of the new OVA will be the end of the Meikai-chapter (After destroying the Wailing Wall)

Man I can't wait to see the Legendary Silver Saint Orphee/Orpheus! I wonder who will be his voice actor! Maybe the same who did for Shaka/Mime from the old series!? I heard there will be some changes in the voices of the Gold Saints (Maybe Shaka) but still I am not sure about it, though...

About the Huge Project, something even bigger than the Meika-Hen/Inferno!? I don't know what could that be! maybe a remake of the old series! if he did I will really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart ^_^ at least he can correct and cover some weak points in the story, characters! I would even appreciate him more if he gives us more details about the Gold Saints! their origins, how they became Gold Saints, who were their masters...etc I can't wait to know what it's but I really hope it's not a drama or book written by masami, I want anime or manga :D

I wonder if Naruto (MMCafe's member) is still reading Saint Seiya Episode G or not!?

Oh yeah Shingo if you don't know some of the characters in Saint Seiya, you can visit this site it gives the basic information about Saint Seiya and its characters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Seiya

Thanks for the updates, hoping to see more! see ya around

Shingo The One
663th Post

"Chapter Inferno update" , posted Fri 21 Oct 14:38post reply

quote:

Hey DarkLordDragon, I just got a small but very important update regarding Saint Seiya: The Hades - Chapter Inferno.
It's about the opening and ending themes. We do know that the opening theme Megami no Senshi:Pegasus Forever will be played by Marina Del Ray, but now, we know that the ending theme, My Dear, will be sung by Yumi Matsuzawa, who is the same female artist who sung the opening and ending themes of the first anime part of the best and last story of this legendary series. That's all for now. Catch you later.

LOVE AND PEACE

DarkLordDragon
755th Post

"Re(1):Chapter Inferno update" , posted Fri 21 Oct 18:11post reply

quote:
Hey DarkLordDragon, I just got a small but very important update regarding Saint Seiya: The Hades - Chapter Inferno.
It's about the opening and ending themes. We do know that the opening theme Megami no Senshi:Pegasus Forever will be played by Marina Del Ray, but now, we know that the ending theme, My Dear, will be sung by Yumi Matsuzawa, who is the same female artist who sung the opening and ending themes of the first anime part of the best and last story of this legendary series. That's all for now. Catch you later.

Hey thanks for the updates

as I said before the opening song will be something like the original opening of the series (Pegasus Fantasy) man It's good to hve a new song in SS but again I hoped if they used Dead Or Dead for the Hades!

As for the ending, I have the feeling that it will be something like the ending theme of the 3rd movie (Abel's Movie) but since Yumi is the singer I am sure she will do a fine job, Hades' opening was really fantastic and sad at the same time, I like sad musics ^_^

DarkLordDragon
758th Post

"Re(2):Chapter Inferno update" , posted Fri 28 Oct 01:40post reply

It seems Kurumada was planning the continuation of Saint Seiya as follows :

- Tenkai Hen Honshô (Heaven Kingdom Chapter)
- Tentei Hen (Heaven Emperor's Chapter)
- Jikû Cronos Hen. (Space Time Cronos Chapter)

So we can suppose that the Tenkai Hen - 4th chapter after Sanctuary, Poseidon and Hades - is made of three parts (as Hades Chapter) :

- 1) Tenkai Hen Josô
- 2) Tenkai Hen Honshô
- 3) Tentei Hen

and finally we would have a fifth chapter : Jikû Cronos Hen.

That's what Masami want to but it doesn't mean he will work on it

Thanks to Hugo for the information