No one talkin' about JSS yet? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2924 Views )

Sensenic
1333th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Tue 9 Aug 04:15post reply

It came out, didn't it? Anyone has it? first impressions? I'm curious to know...

Za Peepaa Yomiko chan! -Nyoooon-

My philosophy professor was a flan Myself

Replies:

threesixtee
881th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Tue 9 Aug 04:57post reply

mine's on reserve at my local import store(http://www.kicks-hobby.com), and I'll be picking it up after work (and my DS), I'll post something up when I get some time to play it (which will be easy since FFXI is down for the day for maintenance).

Pollyanna
1298th Post

"Re(2):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Tue 9 Aug 05:06post reply

Every day, I get halfway to ordering it, then say "no, you don't need a DS."
If I get picked up on another show in a week, I'll probably get it.

The impression so far seems to be that it gives you a lot of stuff to do, but isn't a great fighting game.

Magus Darkstar
245th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Tue 9 Aug 05:27post reply

quote:
It came out, didn't it? Anyone has it? first impressions? I'm curious to know...

It's in the mail.

But my excitement keeps growing everyday. Just recently I found out Dio was a playable character!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

| Darkstar Okonomiyaki | Mitsuketa! Japanese Lyrics |

threesixtee
882th Post

"Re(2):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Tue 9 Aug 13:26post reply

so far its fun, the first few levels are training, and its REALLY helpful if you can't read japanese. the game seems deeper than I already expected since it has guard / guard cancel / push blocking, double/triple jumps, and the assists are fun. that's only from an hour or so dinking around. I think this'll be fun.

NARUTO
3176th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Tue 9 Aug 18:22post reply

Well sorry but, can someone tell me what is JSS?? ^^

We are all mad at some point...

Pollyanna
1300th Post

"Re(4):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Tue 9 Aug 18:34post reply

quote:
Well sorry but, can someone tell me what is JSS?? ^^

http://www.jss.org.au/

EternalNewbie
193th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Tue 9 Aug 21:20post reply

quote:
so far its fun, the first few levels are training, and its REALLY helpful if you can't read japanese. the game seems deeper than I already expected since it has guard / guard cancel / push blocking, double/triple jumps, and the assists are fun. that's only from an hour or so dinking around. I think this'll be fun.

Agreed, the game is a bit deeper than I thought at first also, but that only works in it's favorite. So far, I am having a good time with the game (I'm up to the 3rd world, level 1-10 I believe, right before the Ichigo 100% battle stage).

The music and art reminds me very much of a SNES game. The characters are also quite diverse, although the stages leave something to be desired. Also, it can sometimes be quite a while before you get some characters you want. For example, after you get done the tutorial stages with an example "deck", you then get to a part where you have to make a deck from the parts you assembled up to that stage. However, by this point, you only have characters from One Piece, Bobobo, and Shaman King. In order to collect more pieces, each stage has between 2-4 mini objectives in which each time you fulfill one objective you get another piece. Basically, these pieces you get are usually directly connected to recent characters you encounter in stages or in battle, although sometimes they are pieces for older characters you encountered in past stages.

As for multi-player, I haven't played against any of my friends yet since I am the only one who bought a DS, but it looks like it has potential. The game is pretty fast paced though, I would peg it even more faster paced than Smash Bros. Melee. Sometimes it is very easy to get lost in the battle also, having a hard time finding out where you are when you have like 3 characters around you, plus any support they summon.

EternalNewbie:
The Einherjar Hachitoushi -- The 8 Warriors of the Ragnarok Plan

Rid
6784th Post

"Re(4):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Tue 9 Aug 21:44post reply

Which Shaman King characters are playable, by the way? I want Anna...

Sensenic
1334th Post

"Re(5):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Wed 10 Aug 01:43post reply

quote:
Agreed, the game is a bit deeper than I thought at first also, but that only works in it's favorite. So far, I am having a good time with the game (I'm up to the 3rd world, level 1-10 I believe, right before the Ichigo 100% battle stage).

I read (in the link down there) it's actually quite complex, with these 3 different "types" (humor, Strength and intelligence or so) for characters and attacks, so you must keep in mind that humor beats strength, strength beats intelligence (u_u;) and intelligence beats humor, ā la jankenpon.

Also there are these 7-koma attacks and whatever. Quite deep actually. Now, the thing is if this does matter or if you have enough with an overpowered character. No?
quote:
Which Shaman King characters are playable, by the way? I want Anna...

Anna's in there.

Here, a Spanish link with lots of lots of info (and fanboys drooling ^_^;):

Foro de Vandal.

I'll translate more of what I think is the most important info later, no have time now...

EternalNewbie
195th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Wed 10 Aug 02:54:post reply

Been playing more of the game, and it's getting better and better as more characters and support characters get unlocked. The game is pretty long also. New pathways and routes are available after you beat the game for the first time and when you collect certain number of manga panels (the pieces that make up your deck). You get a fair amount of characters during the first run along the "main" path, but you can unlock alot more of the non-main characters afterwards on the secret paths. Also, as said, Anna from Shaman King is in the game, but you get her during the second run during the second Battle stage set in the Shaman King level.

As the game progresses, you tend to get more powerful versions of existing characters and other new characters. I'll use Sasuke from Naruto for example. The first Sasuke you get can do the Lion Combo and the Grand Fireball technique. Although later versions of Sasuke keep the Grand Fireball technique, the Lion Combo gets upgraded to Chidori in the next version of Sasuke. In the 3rd version of Sasuke, the Chidori gets powered up from the regular blue lightening Chidori into the more powerful dark/purple lightening Chidori. All versions of a character though share the same regular moves, it's just their 2 specials that are altered. Also, certain characters seem to have a certain limit to how many special bars they can store. Each upgraded version of a character is around one panel bigger in the deck than the previous version of the character, so if you want the most powerful versions of certain characters, you sacrifice space that could be used to put other characters or support characters into your deck.

As for multi-player; I still can't say much human multi-player, but the single player multi-player using bots can be pretty fun to waste time. The nice thing is that as you progress through the game, you get pre-built decks as rewards in later stages. These decks can't be altered, but also contain certain characters you haven't got yet and have certain themes to them. You can use these decks yourself if you want, but I find it nice to assemble your own deck to use and then give the pre-built to the comps for the fight. Personally, I think multi-player is better if you turn off items. With items on, there is way too much misc stuff flying all over the stage and not all items are nice. Turning off items, having 3 comp bots, and set it on a good stage, and you have a nice, quick fun fight you can do whenever you want.

One final note while I remember, the controls for the game are pretty nice. A is jump, B is light attack, Y is heavy attack, and X is special, and L & R & down on the control pad is block. The different attacks are based on what direction you are holding when you attack. So, you have down-B, down-Y, foward-B, foward-Y, up-B, up-Y, B, Y. The commands using down-B, and down-Y are attacks you do while blocking (although you open yourself up during this attack), and these attacks tend to be attacks that push the enemy away. As for activating the 2 specials, X is one special and up-X is the other special. There are some other gameplay mechanics I don't have down yet, so this is just the way to do all the basic moves.

EDIT: Small piece of info expanding on the whole laughter, power, and intelligence aspect. While character types that have an attribute over another attribute do happen to deal more damage, the extra amount isn't anything too balance damaging. It is still perfectly do-able to have any character take on another character that has an advantage attribute over them. Though, I don't know if this is connected to this or not, but I find that power characters fighting other power characters have the hardest time killing each other. Beats me.

EternalNewbie:
The Einherjar Hachitoushi -- The 8 Warriors of the Ragnarok Plan

[this message was edited by EternalNewbie on Wed 10 Aug 02:59]

GekigangerV
1147th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(7):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Wed 10 Aug 04:06post reply

I want to get this game so bad, but I don't have a DS and there are quite a few games I want that are coming out within the next few months.

Has there been any talk in a price drop in the DS around Christmas?

Just a Person
734th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(8):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Wed 10 Aug 07:25post reply

I havenīt seen it yet (well, I donīt even have a DS to begin the story...), but it seems to be really cool!
So, Anna is a playable character. I never read the Shaman King manga, and the few episodes from the anime Iīve seen didnīt show her fighting. Does she ever fight in the manga or anime? How does she fight?
And does anyone know whatīs the gameīs story?

I can be any person in the world ... maybe I'm this person right in front of you ... or maybe I'm not !!

Hungrywolf
3079th Post

"Re(8):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Wed 10 Aug 10:57post reply

quote:
I want to get this game so bad, but I don't have a DS and there are quite a few games I want that are coming out within the next few months.

Has there been any talk in a price drop in the DS around Christmas?

I have heard nothing of a price drop, but I did get Super Mario 64 DS free with mine. It was worth the price. There are some changes to SM64 and a number of addictive mini-games to play. Of course, I suppose if you don't like Mario that does nothing for you. I never got a SP so I am glad I can play my GBA games on it since it's backlit.

I really want to get JSS.

Hungry Like the Wolf

Sensenic
1336th Post

"Re(7):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Thu 11 Aug 03:35:post reply

quote:
As the game progresses, you tend to get more powerful versions of existing characters and other new characters. I'll use Sasuke from Naruto for example. The first Sasuke you get can do the Lion Combo and the Grand Fireball technique. Although later versions of Sasuke keep the Grand Fireball technique, the Lion Combo gets upgraded to Chidori in the next version of Sasuke. In the 3rd version of Sasuke, the Chidori gets powered up from the regular blue lightening Chidori into the more powerful dark/purple lightening Chidori. All versions of a character though share the same regular moves, it's just their 2 specials that are altered. Also, certain characters seem to have a certain limit to how many special bars they can store. Each upgraded version of a character is around one panel bigger in the deck than the previous version of the character, so if you want the most powerful versions of certain characters, you sacrifice space that could be used to put other characters or support characters into your deck.

It gets to 7 "komas", according to the forum. For example, there's .

Also, it must be said that in the title/introduction screen (dunno exactly) you have to draw EXACTLY some pattern, and you get another character. Kakashi and Hanamichi Sakuragi from Slam Dunk are unlockable like that.

And where do you get the patterns? Buying Shonen Jump, of course! ^_^;
Kakashi's and Sakuragi's can be found here.

EDIT: Link doesn't seem to work, sorry ^_^; They're in that forum somewhere in jpg format, if you want.

[this message was edited by Sensenic on Thu 11 Aug 03:46]

Kikkoken
946th Post

"Re(8):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Thu 11 Aug 04:11post reply

Famitsu have liked the game too:
Jump Superstars (NDS, Nintendo): 8 / 8 / 9 / 7 - (32/40)
I am a happy owner of a DS, so...

threesixtee
883th Post

"Re(9):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Thu 11 Aug 04:28post reply

so I was reading this FAQ
http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/jump_superstars.txt

and I saw these awesome sounding cooperation attacks:
- Kenshin + Zoro = Secret! Sansen Ryuusen!!!
- Dio + Sasuke = Sharingan World
- Jotaro + Luffy = Gomu Gomu no ORA ORA!!

I have to unlock everything like... NOW!

Shingo The One
605th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Thu 11 Aug 05:01post reply

quote:
Famitsu have liked the game too:
Jump Superstars (NDS, Nintendo): 8 / 8 / 9 / 7 - (32/40)
I am a happy owner of a DS, so...

And I'm so happy that Naruto:Uzumaki Ninden(the really cool PS2 3D Naruto Action game) has been given a 8/ 8 / 8 / 7 (31/40) score.So that's a really cool game based on the greatest manga/anime franchise ever coming very soon to my PS2.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

Just a Person
735th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(10):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Thu 11 Aug 09:30post reply

quote:
so I was reading this FAQ
http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/jump_superstars.txt

and I saw these awesome sounding cooperation attacks:
- Dio + Sasuke = Sharingan World
- Jotaro + Luffy = Gomu Gomu no ORA ORA!!

I have to unlock everything like... NOW!

Yes, I read in GameFAQsī Message Board a lot of cooperation attacks. Kenshin and Zoro sounds really cool, and I read Anna (Shaman King) and Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho) also have a special cooperation attack! It would be nice to know how the producers defined who could have a cool attack with whom...

I can be any person in the world ... maybe I'm this person right in front of you ... or maybe I'm not !!

Pollyanna
1305th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Thu 11 Aug 10:41post reply

I'm going to have to start an "Anti Famitsu Liberation Army", aren't I? And I won't be able to recruit the "old master" Iggy to be my strategist until 2/3 into the struggle.

Wait, that doesn't make sense. You can't have a narcissist strategist...

Variable Savior
296th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):Re(10):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Thu 11 Aug 12:13post reply

quote:
I'm going to have to start an "Anti Famitsu Liberation Army", aren't I?

Will there be funny hats? Cause I'm in if there's funny hats.

Otherwise.... not so much

Blood marks heaven's path

Kikkoken
953th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Fri 19 Aug 18:58post reply

I'm still undecided whether to buy the game or not. So I have a few questions to those who have it: 1) I heard there were counters in the game (down + X move), is it as much fun and rewarding to use them as it is when you use a good fighter's counter character like Rock, Kasumi, Geese or Karin (do they require exacting timing and anticipation or are they boring to use?) 2) Does the game still feel like a Smash Bros clone or does it reveal more technicity after some time?

Pollyanna
1323th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Fri 19 Aug 19:11post reply

I was going to start a "Yay DS Party" topic and mention it, but the point is it is NOT A GOOD FIGHTING GAME. It's a BAD fighting game and the counters are...ehhh...well, there are special counters with some characters, but the generic ones don't give you the kind of kick that a counter character in a real fighting game would give you, because the game is...just not like that.

I guess it's like Smash Bros, if anything, but it's a bit different that that. If it didn't have super moves, I'd say it was even less like a fighter and more like an action game.

But...even though it's a rotten fighter, it's a good game, because it gives you SO MUCH to do. You're unlocking something all the time and then editing your deck accordingly. There are so many different characters and combinations and missions and stuff to do that you won't even notice that the game is kinda mediocre (not BAD, mind you)

If you like Jump...I recommend it. If you love Jump like customization and have friends to play it with, you don't want to miss it. You're at a definite disadvantage if you don't like Jump, because you'll have to use trial and error to unlock most of your komas. I find it fun, but that's because I'm familiar with most of the series. I can tell One Piece by it's font. But I still can't get the...erm...I don't remember the line, but it's a 4 or 5 koma from -very- early in the game and it's something "magnum" something. Two slots to fill, don't know what it is. Everything else I've figured out with little to no trial and error.

But still if you're only getting one game, get Ouendan. If it's between a liver transplant that could save your life and Ouendan, go with Ouendan.

IkariDC
389th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(6):Re(10):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Fri 19 Aug 19:25post reply

quote:

But still if you're only getting one game, get Ouendan. If it's between a liver transplant that could save your life and Ouendan, go with Ouendan.

I might get my DS an Ouendan later, I can't wait! By the way, I've got a question for you: I've read that the music in the game is not the original, I mean, not played/sung by the original artists (just like in Taiko no Tatsujin). Is that true? I don't mind if they're up to the original songs, or if they've got a comical twist to fit the game's style, or something like that.

A question that I wuould have posted in that DS party topic, by the way.

Pollyanna
1324th Post

"Re(7):Re(10):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Fri 19 Aug 19:45post reply

The songs are VERY close. Close enough to fool you. Much better than Guitar Freaks covers. The only song I immediately noticed as different was One Night Carnival, which sounded just BARELY off. At any rate, they're expert imitations, though I haven't heard most of the songs in the game recently (I mean, I haven't heard their originals recently), so my opinion might be slightly biased.

But seriously, compare the Guitar Freaks "Taisetsu na mono" to the Ouendan one. It's like a joke.

Also, is the E-mail address on your webpage valid? I wanted to mail you about something.

IkariDC
390th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(8):Re(10):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Fri 19 Aug 21:18post reply

Glad to know that the songs are good!

My website? I only wanted the space for hosting some images, but I had to make that fake site or my account would have been deleted. Although I own the stuff to make that for real...

Send it to IkariDC at yahoo dot es.

Shapermc
103th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Mon 22 Aug 02:10post reply

quote:
Foro de Vandal

*cough* This link is dead...

So, GameFAQs is kinda a bust when it comes to getting help with the Komas. I am only familiar with about half of these series, and even then I am only up to date with what has been released in the US. Needless to say, matching up Komas with little to no Japanese knowledge is becoming a pain in my ass.

Since I was the only one that was willing to buy this and play through it to open everything up for multi-player battles I am stuck doing so. Any sites that give help with the koma panels?

Sensenic
1345th Post

"Re(7):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Mon 22 Aug 05:18post reply

quote:
Foro de Vandal

*cough* This link is dead...

Try this one:

Foro de Vandal

They talk about how to earn komas, make decks and they give you the 4 patterns to unlock 4 charas in the intro screen.

But it's all in Spanish, mind you. And you have to filter lots of fanboy posts ^_^

shapermc
104th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(8):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Fri 26 Aug 05:23post reply

Ok, if anyone is still having problems with the serif komas there is an easy (read: cheating) way to narrow down the choices to the series that the manga panel is from.

Image here

Sano
1962th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(10):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Fri 26 Aug 05:53:post reply

quote:

What the hell? This is soooo wrong. Kenshin >>>>>>>>> Roronoa Zoro any day of the week. Kenshin needs to be hanging out with another main character of another series, not a supporting character from One Piece. Himura Kenshin is way more important then that IMHO. And what the heck is Urameshi Yusuke doing with Anna? @_@ Attacks probably look cool though.

And yes I would also like to know what they were smoking thinking when they thought up these joint attacks... NXC's joint attacks, the Multiple Assaults seem to make a lot more sense.

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

[this message was edited by Sano on Fri 26 Aug 06:02]

Pollyanna
1340th Post

"Re(9):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Fri 26 Aug 05:53:post reply

I just "finished" the game. As in, the only koma I have to unlock are the X amount of fights ones. I got REALLY addicted to the game, but until I can play other people, it's still hard for me to say if it's really good or not. I wish there were some more challenging things to do now. Survival mode or something...

What are everyone's best characters?

4 koma Sasuke is good, because his super combos. As a result, I didn't use the "bigger" Sasukes with the chidori.

Jaguar is great, but I have NO idea what his 6 koma flute-playing super does. Any clues?

5 koma Sanji is...just too awesome. Overpowered awesome, probably.

6 koma Yusuke (or any Yusuke, really) seems really excellent, too.

I ended up using 5 koma Nami and Naruto a lot, due to their ability to knock people out of bounds easily.

Also, Sano...cut the fanboy talk. Who the hell cares if Zoro isn't a main character. Sano is less of a main character than Zoro and I doubt you'd be saying "he's not good enough to have a double with a main character" if that was the case.

[this message was edited by Pollyanna on Fri 26 Aug 06:14]

kikkoken
955th Post

"Re(10):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Fri 26 Aug 07:10post reply

quote:
I just "finished" the game. As in, the only koma I have to unlock are the X amount of fights ones. I got REALLY addicted to the game, but until I can play other people, it's still hard for me to say if it's really good or not. I wish there were some more challenging things to do now. Survival mode or something...

What are everyone's best characters?

4 koma Sasuke is good, because his super combos. As a result, I didn't use the "bigger" Sasukes with the chidori.

Jaguar is great, but I have NO idea what his 6 koma flute-playing super does. Any clues?

5 koma Sanji is...just too awesome. Overpowered awesome, probably.

6 koma Yusuke (or any Yusuke, really) seems really excellent, too.

I ended up using 5 koma Nami and Naruto a lot, due to their ability to knock people out of bounds easily.

Also, Sano...cut the fanboy talk. Who the hell cares if Zoro isn't a main character. Sano is less of a main character than Zoro and I doubt you'd be saying "he's not good enough to have a double with a main character" if that was the case.

SONIC BOOM!

Sano
1963th Post

"Re(10):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Fri 26 Aug 09:10:post reply

quote:

I'm supposed to cut the fanboy talk geared towards fanboys? Wha... And... have we met? Let me introduce myself. MY NAME IS SANO MMCAFE'S #1 ANNOYING FANBOY AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, if Sanosuke had a double attack with Goku I'd say that was stupid. I may be a fanboy but I'm not deaf/blind/retarted, I know that Goku would destroy Sanosuke with a toenail clipping and they have no business hanging out. It would be much more logical if Sanosuke had a joint attack with Sanji or Kuwabara or someone of that nature. For the most part in mangas I really don't care for main characters especially in Jump, the secondary characters are much more interesting. The main characters kick everyone's Ass and win 90% of the time, they are really hard to identify with because no one wins all of the time and they're sort of boring because of it. The reason I like secondary characters more when they battle is because it's usually more exciting because you have no idea if they would loose or not(it's the same reason why I like Ryu, he's a main character but he looses a lot. And why I prefer a superheroe like Spider-Man to Superman). For that reason I would rather Sanosuke hang out with a secondary instead of a primary character because in my eyes that would be an improvement. To me it looks like Kenshin is almost carrying Zoro, the only way I can see them being partnered is just due to the fact that they weild swords and that's it. Now even though he's not a main character, Kenshin and Mihawk would be much more interesting. Or even Himura Kenshin and Kurama since they look a lot alike and are both 'girly.' Heck I'd rather see Zoro and Saito hang out. And Yusuke with Anna again doesn't make a lick of sense other than the two being related to the spirit world of sorts.

But I haven't played the game nor have I seen the attacks, I said myself they may look cool, they just don't make sense to me while the joint attacks and pairings in Namco x Capcom do for the most part.

And really, who cares what I think? I'm still buying the game eventually, sheesh, don't get your panties in a bunch guy! Just kidding, chill out bro!

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

[this message was edited by Sano on Fri 26 Aug 13:07]

Pollyanna
1341th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Fri 26 Aug 13:40post reply

"Ch-chill out bro!?!?" ださすぎ!

Zoro and Kenshin's move makes enough sense. I haven't read Kenshin since it ended and Zoro hasn't done this technique in a while, so excuse the fact that I don't know the names, but...it's the move Kenshin does that's represented by the circle of Kanji combined with Zoro's move where he spins his swords. Both start with a circle and end with a forward dashing slash, so they go together well enough.

As for Anna and Yusuke...Anna just powers up Yusuke's Rei Gun.

Now Bobobo and Yugi's double is totally random.

There's no concept of "this character hangs out with this character" just "this technique works well with this technique", since the characters don't really talk in the game. I don't really mind, since a crossover from a plot perspective would be totally ridiculous.

Sano
1964th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):No one talkin' about JSS yet?" , posted Fri 26 Aug 13:51:post reply

quote:
ださすぎ!

You're lucky I can't read that! Or maybe I'm unlucky that I can't read that, hmmm.

quote:
Zoro and Kenshin's move makes enough sense. I haven't read Kenshin since it ended and Zoro hasn't done this technique in a while, so excuse the fact that I don't know the names, but...it's the move Kenshin does that's represented by the circle of Kanji combined with Zoro's move where he spins his swords. Both start with a circle and end with a forward dashing slash, so they go together well enough.

As for Anna and Yusuke...Anna just powers up Yusuke's Rei Gun.

Now Bobobo and Yugi's double is totally random.

There's no concept of "this character hangs out with this character" just "this technique works well with this technique", since the characters don't really talk in the game. I don't really mind, since a crossover from a plot perspective would be totally ridiculous.

Himura Kenshin's move that you are talking about is Kuzu-Ryusen where he strikes nine vital spots. Okay the rest of what you said makes sense I guess. Thanks.

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

[this message was edited by Sano on Fri 26 Aug 14:15]