TB and co.

Replies:

jiji
141th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"Re(1):COMIKET 68" , posted Tue 9 Aug 00:14post reply

NSFW, of course.

Will need to hit up Comiket Service once again, definitely. Any word on new Murata material?

ABe has a new Haibane materials book coming out (fourth volume) and a new personal work collection called GRID. Both are monochrome.

I think I'll pick up a smattering of stuff that catches my eye again, and I've got a couple of specific circles to keep up on...

click
617th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):COMIKET 68" , posted Tue 9 Aug 01:48post reply

quote:
NSFW, of course.

Will need to hit up Comiket Service once again, definitely. Any word on new Murata material?

ABe has a new Haibane materials book coming out (fourth volume) and a new personal work collection called GRID. Both are monochrome.

I think I'll pick up a smattering of stuff that catches my eye again, and I've got a couple of specific circles to keep up on...

Yah, I just put in a request with CS. No idea about Murata, but TC already has some of TB's stuff on eBay as a presale. I think I will still stick with CS, though.

kurushimi
97th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):COMIKET 68" , posted Tue 9 Aug 08:03post reply

Any notable doujin game releases to look out for? I think there's another Touhou shooter that was in the works, and I'm still hoping for a full version of the ROD action game...

Bata kun
2686th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(4):COMIKET 68" , posted Thu 11 Aug 09:23post reply

quote:
Any notable doujin game releases to look out for? I think there's another Touhou shooter that was in the works, and I'm still hoping for a full version of the ROD action game...

?

"RoD" action game? I'd figure that we'd have a "RoD" fighting game. Oh well. I have to see this anyway.

kurushimi
99th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(5):COMIKET 68" , posted Fri 12 Aug 11:00post reply

quote:

"RoD" action game? I'd figure that we'd have a "RoD" fighting game. Oh well. I have to see this anyway.

Demo Here

Bata kun
2687th Post

"Re(6):COMIKET 68" , posted Fri 12 Aug 12:54post reply

quote:

Demo Here

?

That's it! I'll try to get this as soon as I can! Oh. I wonder if there are differences between the characters.

Juke Joint Jezebel
3442th Post

"Re(7):COMIKET 68" , posted Fri 12 Aug 13:25post reply

quote:

Demo Here

?

That's it! I'll try to get this as soon as I can! Oh. I wonder if there are differences between the characters.

Oi.

sabo10
1199th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Anyone going?" , posted Sat 13 Aug 05:21post reply

Is anyone going to Day 3 Comiket?

click
618th Post

"Re(1):Anyone going?" , posted Sun 14 Aug 09:04post reply

Hey.

Tee-hee.

http://rinkya.com/yj.php?searchstring=range+murata

click
619th Post

"Moorata" , posted Mon 15 Aug 11:43post reply

Another SPHERES release from Murata:

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k23854041

And, his third major professionally published artwork collection, coming this fall - 'form code':

http://forums.zero-type.com/viewtopic.php?t=21

deoch
266th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Moorata" , posted Wed 17 Aug 20:48:post reply

Good to hear Spheres++ has been released. Hopefully CS will carry it. I'll also look forward to form code.

Guess I'll be scouring Yahoo auctions with a deputy service for some other releases... wish there was a cheaper alternative... I think my most anticipated release is tuchinoko's new book.

[this message was edited by deoch on Wed 17 Aug 20:49]

VManOfMana
628th Post

"Re(2):Moorata" , posted Thu 18 Aug 04:55:post reply

quote:
Good to hear Spheres++ has been released. Hopefully CS will carry it. I'll also look forward to form code.

Guess I'll be scouring Yahoo auctions with a deputy service for some other releases... wish there was a cheaper alternative... I think my most anticipated release is tuchinoko's new book.

TokyoCentral is selling it on eBay. With shipping its about $34, which is not bad considering that Rinkya charges at least extra $20 and Akibado is on the $10-$15

Looking forward for his new book.

Main question of the day: anyone knows of a good place with Comiket cosplay galleries?

Jabel D. Morales - VMan of Mana.
http://vman.animecafe.net/

"Tameraeba makeyo!"

[this message was edited by VManOfMana on Thu 18 Aug 04:56]

deoch
266th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Moorata" , posted Fri 19 Aug 04:00post reply

quote:
No idea about Murata, but TC already has some of TB's stuff on eBay as a presale.

I preordered DRAW from TC, and today they've started refunding people's money. Apparently they were unable to get near the amount of copies they anticipated..