New SS Tenka scans (Arcadia) - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1743 Views )

Stifu
213th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Frequent Customer

"New SS Tenka scans (Arcadia)" , posted Fri 29 Jul 19:17:post reply

At http://www.cyberfanatix.com

They give out quite some info even if you can't read Japanese...
Sieger seems to be totally redrawn (yay), Wan-Fu seems to be able to smash his head againt his weapon like in SS2 (cool), and Earthquake may not look as bad as I feared...
There are 2 shots of Gen-An, and considering his size compared to his opponents, I'd say he seems to have a correct size (ie bigger than in SS2), which would mean he's certainly not a direct rip of his SS2 self... Great.

Check out the rest yourself.

PS: Blood talk FORBIDDEN here, Abster. :D

[this message was edited by Stifu on Fri 29 Jul 19:20]

Replies:

Ishmael
2125th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):New SS Tenka scans (Arcadia)" , posted Fri 29 Jul 22:31post reply

Is Gen-An larger than he was in SS2 or is his sprite puffier looking than the more recent sprites he's paired up with in the photos? I can't honestly tell if there's been any changes made to him or not.

Is there anything new about the spirits/grooves/whatever in the article that hasn't been mentioned before in conversation about the game?

Stifu
213th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):New SS Tenka scans (Arcadia)" , posted Fri 29 Jul 22:36post reply

Gen-An is at least edited, I compared his stance with the one he got in SS2, and while it's similar, it's not exactly the same.
And he does look quite big in that weird shot of him where he's climbing on the left side.

Abster
160th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):New SS Tenka scans (Arcadia)" , posted Fri 29 Jul 23:27post reply

quote:
Gen-An is at least edited, I compared his stance with the one he got in SS2, and while it's similar, it's not exactly the same.
And he does look quite big in that weird shot of him where he's climbing on the left side.

Gen-an's stance seems very similar to that of SS2, but his wall crawling sprite is definitely new.

Still only one Cham Cham sprite to look at from the whole bunch, and a buncha shitty looking.... I didn't say it! I'm not worried about Athquake, as I thought his SS2 chainsaw sprites were better than his SVC Chaos sprites. I love how Sieger and Wan-Fu have evolved.

There's no substitution for dedication. -TeamTNT-

Stifu
214th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(4):New SS Tenka scans (Arcadia)" , posted Fri 29 Jul 23:47post reply

Wan-Fu really looks outstanding, like in the '08.jpg' scan... Everyone hasn't been so lucky.