Original message (2768 Views )

Iggy
6908th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 01:19post reply

"Guess what ? We're doing it !"

WHAT A SURPRISE.
On PS3 and XB360 ; the scans of the latest Famitsū are already everywhere on the net.

I guess the guy on the pictures is Chris, but who knows... Maybe they'll use Bruce, since he was in NxC ?

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!

Replies:

Rid
6749th Post

"Re(1):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 01:26post reply

quote:
"Guess what ? We're doing it !"

WHAT A SURPRISE.
On PS3 and XB360 ; the scans of the latest Famitsū are already everywhere on the net.

I guess the guy on the pictures is Chris, but who knows... Maybe they'll use Bruce, since he was in NxC ?

Guh, I hope it's Bruce, I can't sand the Redfields....

Fuchikoma
1354th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 01:32post reply

It's teh BRUCE!

Scan1
Scan2

I hope this means Fong is in the game too

Sano
1895th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(3):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 01:39:post reply

Wow, won't someone get murdered for leaving Jill Valentine out of another sequel? I guess she might still make the cut.

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

[this message was edited by Sano on Thu 21 Jul 01:41]

GreatJustice!
9th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 01:58:post reply

Oh GOD, this game will be awesome! I was kinda hoping it would be Chris, but oh well. I am personally surprised that Bruce is in the game, and now I wonder 2 things.

1.)So since Bruce is in the main RE saga now, how does he tie into the story?

2.)Will this game us RE4's engine? One screenshot on the second scan showed a view from an RE4 persective. It would make sense, it is what MADE RE4. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Anyways, thanks for all the news, this is some great stuff!

*EDIT* Nevermind, seems that the game indeed DOES use RE4's enigine. This game will already be a hit, and on PS3 and 360? I think we have a winner folks of game of whatever year (Sorry I just like RE4 that damn much).

Moving Every Zig for GREAT JUSTICE!

[this message was edited by GreatJustice! on Thu 21 Jul 02:01]

Ishmael
2104th Post

"Re(2):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 02:32post reply

Bruce is a tough guy. Not only did he manage to live through his previous adventures to fight zombies another day but he managed to overcome being part of the RE:Survivor series as well.

Radish
2964th Post

"Re(1):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 02:49post reply

Resident Evil is turning into a real sausage fest.

Sano
1895th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(3):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 03:02post reply

quote:
Bruce is a tough guy. Not only did he manage to live through his previous adventures to fight zombies another day but he managed to overcome being part of the RE:Survivor series as well.

I dunno. Having a tough time seeing Bruce as 'The Man' since in Namco x Capcom whenever he does his Multiple Assault Attack with Lei Lei, Fong and Regina, Lei Lei drops a bathtub on his head and knocks him out.

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

whitesword
1584th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 03:58post reply

quote:
It's teh BRUCE!

Scan1
Scan2

I hope this means Fong is in the game too

I'm fairly certain it's Chris, because:

A) He looks like Chris
B) The name "Chris" is in several places in the scans <:X

Red Falcon
5569th Post

"Re(4):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 04:28post reply

quote:
It's teh BRUCE!
A) He looks like Chris

Yeah, that definately seems to be Chris (they talk about Claire and Wesker too, but it's too small to see properly...) look like zombies might be back (the tilted head of the one silhouette is very zombie-ish, to me.)

Best site EVER:Link Here

Gojira
1787th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(5):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 07:07post reply

quote:
It's teh BRUCE!
A) He looks like Chris
Yeah, that definately seems to be Chris (they talk about Claire and Wesker too, but it's too small to see properly...) look like zombies might be back (the tilted head of the one silhouette is very zombie-ish, to me.)

I third that, I don't see Bruce mentioned anywhere in the article, even under the character section. Chris and Wesker are there though. That doesn't necessarily mean this guy is Chris, but I'm thinking it probably is.

Iggy
6912th Post

"Re(6):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 07:35post reply

I don't feel like wasting my already weak eyesight to try to read anything in the body of the article, especially with the huge WHO IS THE MAIN CHARACTER AND WHERE DOES THE ACTION TAKE PLACE ? written on the very first page.

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!

exodus
2865th Post

"Re(7):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 08:15post reply

boobz

kilvear
94th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(8):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 09:16post reply

quote:
boobz

Enlightenment! Hail Boobz!

Nothing Serious. Casuals Only.

Ishmael
2107th Post

"Re(7):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 09:40post reply

quote:
I don't feel like wasting my already weak eyesight to try to read anything in the body of the article,

Iggy is getting ooooold.

Undead Fred
2452th Post

"Re(8):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 12:04post reply

quote:
boobz

NOT ENUFF BOOBZ

But yeah, I kept hearing Bruce mentioned... who is he?? I've played all of the RE games and I don't remember hearing of him... unless he was from Survivor (been years since I've played it) or some Survivor sequel I've never heard about.

Iggy
6914th Post

"Re(9):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 18:34post reply

quote:
But yeah, I kept hearing Bruce mentioned... who is he?? I've played all of the RE games and I don't remember hearing of him... unless he was from Survivor (been years since I've played it) or some Survivor sequel I've never heard about.

He's from that wonderful and extremely famous and popular game everybody played, Gun Survivor 4.
....Yeah, me neither.
But the reason it might be him is because he just appeared in NxC, so maybe more people could remember him. Also, it may not be a bad idea to use a character NOT from BH1 or 2 for once.

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!

Nate
645th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(10):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 18:38post reply

quote:

Also, it may not be a bad idea to use a character NOT from BH1 or 2 for once.

You mean...you don't want a third game for Chris, Jill, Rebecca, Claire, or Leon to star in!?

YOU...MONSTER!!!

But on a slightly more serious note, I'm gonna say that's not Chris but either Billy (doubtful) or Bruce. As long as Fong-Ling's involved I don't really care. Even if I know nothing about her character and simply like her design.

Also I know it's obviously highly unlikely now but Barry as a main character would make me cackle uncontrollaby. Yes, cackle.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

Pollyanna
1249th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Thu 21 Jul 19:14post reply

I don't see where you guys are getting Bruce from. That guy is too beefy and stupid looking to be Bruce and just saying it outright is a good was to start a lame rumor.

Before I got a headache and gave up, I saw that the article says "Is the bearded man Chris!? or something like that. So I guess they're just BS-ing. I think they referred to "someone like Chris" as well.

Hungrywolf
3065th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Bio Hasard 5" , posted Fri 22 Jul 01:31post reply

quote:
I don't see where you guys are getting Bruce from. That guy is too beefy and stupid looking to be Bruce and just saying it outright is a good was to start a lame rumor.

Before I got a headache and gave up, I saw that the article says "Is the bearded man Chris!? or something like that. So I guess they're just BS-ing. I think they referred to "someone like Chris" as well.

I was hoping that Jill would be the main character in 5. I thought maybe it would keep switching off between Jill and Leon, and I'd have liked to see Jill one more time. In any case, Leon is probably my favorite RE character after RE4. I don't mind if it's Chris or someone I'm new to either though. I'm just looking forward to the game.

Hungry Like the Wolf

Ishmael
2110th Post

"Trailer" , posted Fri 22 Jul 01:41post reply

From IGN, whom I seem to be linking to a lot today. I'm still not sure who the main character is but it sounds like he has a slight cough from the arid climate.

ONSLAUGHT
3413th Post

"Re(1):Trailer" , posted Fri 22 Jul 01:45post reply

quote:
From IGN, whom I seem to be linking to a lot today. I'm still not sure who the main character is but it sounds like he has a slight cough from the arid climate.

Looks good, but we might get a different version when the game is finished, just remember the first RE4 trailer.

tenguman
221th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):Trailer" , posted Fri 22 Jul 01:59post reply

quote:

You still can't say much about the game by seeing this video, but it was cool anyway, thanks.

And for the record, I don't like this main character.

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

Fuchikoma
1355th Post

"Re(2):Trailer" , posted Fri 22 Jul 02:03post reply

It seems like Bruce to me... he's the right age, right clothes, and he's scruffy. Have a look-

Burusu

Juan
4200th Post

"PENGUIN PIRAMIDE" , posted Fri 22 Jul 04:18:post reply

He looks nothing like Bruce.

He is either a new character or a fatter and older Chris. There will be no Guy Pearce clone nor generic China girl.

I guess people subconsciously wants to see Bruce because he was in CxN. Remember kids, the survivor series sucked, and should stay buried with the 5 dollar games.

Edit: X-BOX IS HUGE

quote:
It seems like Bruce to me... he's the right age, right clothes, and he's scruffy. Have a look-

Burusu

[this message was edited by Juan on Fri 22 Jul 04:26]

Undead Fred
2453th Post

"Re(3):Trailer" , posted Fri 22 Jul 05:15post reply

quote:

Burusu

DUDE THAT CHICK HAS A BEARD!!!

Gojira
1788th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):PENGUIN PIRAMIDE" , posted Fri 22 Jul 10:38post reply

quote:

I guess people subconsciously wants to see Bruce because he was in CxN. Remember kids, the survivor series sucked, and should stay buried with the 5 dollar games.

I thought Dead Aim was pretty good actually. I never played any of the other Gun Survivor games though.

NARUTO
3152th Post

"Re(2):Trailer" , posted Fri 22 Jul 17:44post reply

quote:

Looks good, but we might get a different version when the game is finished, just remember the first RE4 trailer.

So true, Leon infected buy a shadowy cloud of gas...The dark shadow with his hooks and chains... all of those have disappeared...

Maybe they'll adapt them for RE5...

We are all mad at some point...