Samorost: a little Flash adventure game - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1838 Views )

OmegaDog
1538th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Samorost: a little Flash adventure game" , posted Wed 20 Jul 01:10post reply

One of my friends showed me this game a little while back. It dates back to 2003 apparently, so this might be old to some of you. (Has it been mentioned here or on IC?) But for the rest (like me), you might find this little point-n-click kind of adventure to be quite nice. I've gone through the game a few times already -- one time, just to listen to the music loops in the background.

Samorost

Hopefully, you should be able to find out everything you can interact with (and from there, everything that'll help you out) -- but should you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

[Though, because, very near the start, (very slight spoiler on what to do) you essentially help a monk in the game to continue smoking an opiate, it's best that any kiddies not participate in that. We'll say that the MMCSRB rates that scene as M. ]

"SO... IT'S FLITZ TIME EVERYBODY!" || CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 21

Replies:

exodus
2861th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Samorost: a little Flash adventure game" , posted Wed 20 Jul 01:46post reply

IC=yes. I love this game.

Radish
2959th Post

"Re(1):Samorost: a little Flash adventure game" , posted Wed 20 Jul 01:55post reply

quote:
One of my friends showed me this game a little while back. It dates back to 2003 apparently, so this might be old to some of you. (Has it been mentioned here or on IC?) But for the rest (like me), you might find this little point-n-click kind of adventure to be quite nice. I've gone through the game a few times already -- one time, just to listen to the music loops in the background.

Samorost

Hopefully, you should be able to find out everything you can interact with (and from there, everything that'll help you out) -- but should you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

[Though, because, very near the start, (very slight spoiler on what to do) you essentially help a monk in the game to continue smoking an opiate, it's best that any kiddies not participate in that. We'll say that the MMCSRB rates that scene as M. ]

I love quirky point and click adventures. Thanks for the link.

evilhayama
6th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Samorost: a little Flash adventure game" , posted Thu 21 Jul 09:19post reply

Don't forget the creator's other game, selling out to advertise The Polyphonic Spree's last album, Quest For the Rest. Top stuff

Iggy
6913th Post

"Re(2):Samorost: a little Flash adventure game" , posted Thu 21 Jul 18:27post reply

Evil (Poll)yanna ?

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!