"SOTA series five announced" , posted Thu 14 Jul 05:33post reply

Here they are

-Zangief
-Rolento
-Guy
-Dee Jay
-Juni/Juli

Release in 2006

I got four for five in this round. I only missed Hugo over Zangeif. I am glad that the fans are passionate enough about this line that they did not vote re-sculpts!

Replies:

crazymike
1134th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):SOTA series five announced" , posted Thu 14 Jul 15:34post reply

Hurray, now a Guy figure to repaint green and sculpt a new head to make Master Zeku!

crazymike
1135th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):SOTA series five announced" , posted Thu 14 Jul 15:34post reply

Hurray, now a Guy figure to repaint green and sculpt a new head to make Master Zeku!

Ishmael
2094th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Anakaris" , posted Thu 14 Jul 21:17post reply

Zangief, Guy and the Dolls made it in? This sounds like a very good listing.

SDCC looks like it's going to provide a wealth of new info. Here are shots of both the fourth SF wave and the first of the Darkstalkers.

YeldellGW
472th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Anakaris" , posted Fri 15 Jul 03:06post reply

quote:
SDCC looks like it's going to provide a wealth of new info. Here are shots of both the fourth SF wave and the first of the Darkstalkers.

About time Vampire got some love. Definitely be throwing away some cash on these, especially since I haven't seen anything new for Rockman X.

Sano
1874th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(2):Anakaris" , posted Fri 15 Jul 04:50:post reply

I got all my pics for SF except I chose Hugo over Zangief.

Quite surprised Anakaris made the cut, he only seems to have fans in Japan. Oh well, I think he's pretty cool myself.

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

[this message was edited by Sano on Fri 15 Jul 04:55]

talbaineric
6169th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):Anakaris" , posted Fri 15 Jul 05:26post reply

Hmm..that description for the DS series on the Darkstalkers page is a little off...

quote:
Darkstalkers,” based on the very popular videograme franchise from 2000 of that name. Set in the “Dark World,” the action in “Darkstalkers” takes place when a mysterious entity appears in the night sky to assemble the wicked and the evil. The secret power of the dark is unleashed. Eighteen supernatural creatures of myth and legend now materialize to wage their eternal war against mortals for domination of the night. The fate of all humanity rests on who wins this epic struggle. A new “Darkstalkers” videogame will be released during Summer 2005.

LOL, try 1994 instead of 2000. And what new DS game? I hope they don't mean the already released one for the PSP.

The Anakaris figure looks really cool. And I think it's about time that overlooked characters like Deejay and Juli/Juni are getting figures, finally. Now, all we need is a Rose one. ^^

TALBAINANDCAMMY.COM! Celebrating 3 years of T&C Fanship.
My Deviantart place! TE loves Deviantart!

Sano
1874th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(4):Anakaris" , posted Sat 16 Jul 01:05post reply

quote:

LOL, try 1994 instead of 2000. And what new DS game? I hope they don't mean the already released one for the PSP.

Perhaps this is finally a confirmation that the Darkstalkers Collection game for the PS2 is coming to the US. Here's hoping.

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!