KOF kanzen dokuhon - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2160 Views )

Iggy
6855th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"KOF kanzen dokuhon" , posted Wed 13 Jul 17:25post reply

In summer, a book with all about KOF, with a drama CD.

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!

Replies:

Iggy
6864th Post

"Re(1):KOF kanzen dokuhon" , posted Thu 14 Jul 08:33:post reply

I know it's not polite to answer one's own post, but since Brandon reads this board more often than his messages : KOF already had quite a lot of drama CD until SNK died, the two BOF (Band of Fighters) for example, which had several non KOF guest characters (especially Akari's short lived standup comic job, or Hibiki's passion for singing). Those featured also songs by both Kyō and Iori (who are, in case you forgot, members of two rival boys bands).

There were also character specific drama CD (I remember Leona, Yamazaki, Nakoruru... I owned Mai and Shermie's ones, which had delightful informations on Mai's IQ and Shermie failing to score several men and miserably ending talking to the barman, who didn't answered).
Link this to the settei talk in another thread.

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!

[this message was edited by Iggy on Thu 14 Jul 08:37]

Amakusa
628th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):KOF kanzen dokuhon" , posted Thu 14 Jul 11:57post reply

quote:

There were also character specific drama CD (I remember Leona, Yamazaki, Nakoruru... I owned Mai and Shermie's ones, which had delightful informations on Mai's IQ and Shermie failing to score several men and miserably ending talking to the barman, who didn't answered).

Kyo, Iori (which was actually the last CD in the series, I believe), Geese, Rimururu (believe it or not), and Terry had ones, too. There was also a '97 Special Drama CD in that series, too, which didn't feature any character in particular.

I found Kagami's sword in a junk yard.
I will rule the world and find that truly good cup of coffee.
"Dink-a-dink-a-dink-a-do."

Freeter
4301th Post

"Re(2):KOF kanzen dokuhon" , posted Thu 14 Jul 14:30post reply

quote:
Hibiki's passion for singing

Where is this...I must listen to this....

YobyvaN
15th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):KOF kanzen dokuhon" , posted Thu 14 Jul 20:57post reply

quote:
In summer, a book with all about KOF, with a drama CD.

OOOO>... google is so good... i could actually read from this site, though i still get a little confuse on what the heck are they talking about?! KOF's drama cd? i might take a look of thet one out here..

12 max mentol 11 stork candy 10 chupa chups 9 tortillas chippy 8 pancit canton 7 Magi noodles6 hamonado... 5 long credit list..... 4 pandesal 3 Chocobot 2 Nano-Nano and a Sofdrinks in a plastic!" WIDTH=256 HEIGHT=96>

Ktallguy
689th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):KOF kanzen dokuhon" , posted Thu 14 Jul 21:06post reply

I have this feeling that listening to these drama CDs might degrade my Japanese...

or make me sound like an Otaku or something...

Proud Supporter of Next Generation GAMEPLAY
"テメエがヤクブソクなんだよ!"

Phoenix
811th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(3):KOF kanzen dokuhon" , posted Thu 14 Jul 23:01post reply

quote:
Hibiki's passion for singing

Where is this...I must listen to this....

I second that notion.
I always miss stuff like this.
Like that infamous Belldandy cooking song.
Or that Uncle Kenji's tape song from 20th CB.

exodus
2844th Post

"Re(4):KOF kanzen dokuhon" , posted Fri 15 Jul 00:54post reply

oh, well I know...but I was just thinking about what would a history drama CD be -

Kyo: oh man, I don't know what I was thinking with that costume. That was just SO 1994, I think my dad picked it out. No wonder he didn't make it to the later series, he had terrible fashion sense.

or maybe:

SNKP's Kawasaki: yeah, we thought of KOF when we looked out the window and saw the gangs fighting in the streets. We were too scared to go outside, and realized the only way we could make money while still staying in the building was to make some crappy SFII knockoff software.

etc.