Quest of D, New GG, KOFXI, House of the Dead - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2180 Views )

GreatJustice!
6th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"Quest of D, New GG, KOFXI, House of the Dead" , posted Sat 9 Jul 23:18post reply

New pictures and I think some info here as well, not sure, can't read it

And a new look at "Order Sol"

Got all this info from Cyberfanatix. Also They have a picture of Momoko from KOFXI in there as well. She already looks boring to me...

Moving Every Zig for GREAT JUSTICE!

Replies:

Burning Ranger
1241th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Quest of D, New GG, KOFXI, House of the" , posted Sun 10 Jul 00:15post reply

quote:

Got all this info from Cyberfanatix. Also They have a picture of Momoko from KOFXI in there as well. She already looks boring to me...

At least HO-Sol isn't look like a cheap edit like Dee in Vampire Collection.

So far, looks good.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

Felicia & Morrigan: no explanation necessary.

catalyst
60th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Quest of D, New GG, KOFXI, House of the" , posted Sun 10 Jul 00:38post reply

Hm, so thats why Sol holds the fuenken all in a funny manner cause of his previous sword but interesting never the less.

"Have some confidence in me Pris--the odds are only two against one." -- Cole Cash "Grifter"

Ishmael
2088th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Quest of D, New GG, KOFXI, House of the" , posted Sun 10 Jul 04:10post reply

The zombies in HotD look like they wandered right off the poster for Return of the Living Dead. Did they all die while waiting in line to see The Cramps?

To this day I'm not sure why people love the idea of Kyo having a projectile.

Shingo The One
581th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Quest of D, New GG, KOFXI, House of the" , posted Sun 10 Jul 05:07post reply

quote:

Thanks so very much for the update GreatJustice!, and on behalf of everyone here, welcome to the Cafe.
And speaking of the update, I say that easily the highlight of KOFXI thus far is Shingo The One Yabuki unveiling and unleashing the Dream Cancel.Let's wait and see what turns up next.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

Nate
632th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Quest of D, New GG, KOFXI, House of the" , posted Sun 10 Jul 05:47post reply

Well, at least ABA has a second portrait that isn't as ugly as the one they're using for character select.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!