Eroguro artists - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (10869 Views )

Evenor
204th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Frequent Customer

"Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 01:46:post reply

Anyone into eroguro manga??

I've only had the chance to see some work by Suehiro Maruo ( Maruo Jigoku ) and im totally hooked.

Could anybody recommend other good eroguro artists?

*VERY GRAPHIC*Hes so lucky*DONT LOSE YOUR INNOCENCE*

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

[this message was edited by Evenor on Wed 6 Jul 02:43]

Replies:

ONSLAUGHT
3403th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 01:53post reply

quote:

I've only had the chance to see some work by Suehiro Maruo ( Maruo Jigoku ) and im totally hooked.

Hes so lucky

I've always wondered, do people really get horny with this shit? I know there are different tastes, but this is a bit extreme, at least for me...

exodus
2809th Post

"Re(2):Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 02:02post reply

I've also wondered. it kind of makes my stomach turn, I have to admit.

Radish
2938th Post

"Re(1):Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 02:26:post reply

quote:

Hes so lucky

I put together the words and figured out eroguro meant right as I clicked the link.

I think the polite thing to do would be a bit more clear as to what stuff like that is when you link.

[this message was edited by Radish on Wed 6 Jul 02:30]

Evenor
203th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 02:40post reply

quote:

Hes so lucky

I put together the words and figured out eroguro meant right as I clicked the link.

I think the polite thing to do would be a bit more clear as to what stuff like that is when you link.

Is it really THAT bad?

Sorry if i offended anyone. I'll post a warning

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

Radish
2939th Post

"Re(3):Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 02:42:post reply

quote:

Hes so lucky

Is it really THAT bad?

Sorry if i offended anyone. I'll post a warning

I'm sorry if I came off like a jerk. I just really don't like graphic violence. It's probably not that bad and I'm just sensitive to it.

[this message was edited by Radish on Wed 6 Jul 02:46]

Juke Joint Jezebel
3432th Post

"Re(2):Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 02:56post reply

i know this guy's popular with the kids. actually, not to pick on you, Evenor, but i'm wondering what the fascination is with guro too. i thought i'd like it because, well. but i don't see the appeal

Juan
4192th Post

"PENGUIN PIRAMIDE" , posted Wed 6 Jul 03:20:post reply

Ok I feel better now. Anyway, this is probably not the best place to look for people to like this kind of theme. Do a google search for some communities or something.

It is cool and all if you like this stuff, but its better to keep it to yourself. Like WHAR THE ROMZ ARE GUYZ and playing with yourself.

Edit:
Move Selected To: Transform Selected Messages:
INBOX INBOX.Drafts INBOX.Sent INBOX.Trash INBOX.old-messages

From Date Subject
Brendan Trujillo 10:55 am + Friendly notification

Jeannie Wyatt 10:54 am + Friendly notification

Gunpoint J. Disses 10:12 am Make your girlfriend happy :-)

Van Pham Jul 6, 2005 + re [9]

Sue 9:37 am OS-Adobe-Macromedia etc All under $15-$99 CDS

Clearness O. Cataracts 9:49 am to meet your wife wishes :-)

Alejandra Pate Jun 24, 2005 Ebay Account Issue aa

PENGUIN PIRAMIDE

PENGUIN PIRAMIDE

PENGUIN PIRAMIDE

PENGUIN PIRAMIDE

PENGUIN PIRAMIDE

PENGUIN PIRAMIDE

[this message was edited by Juan on Wed 6 Jul 03:53]

Evenor
204th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 03:22post reply

quote:
i know this guy's popular with the kids. actually, not to pick on you, Evenor, but i'm wondering what the fascination is with guro too. i thought i'd like it because, well. but i don't see the appeal

First off JJJ, im sorta of a newbie to the eroguro art scene. I dont know whats considered eroguro art or just (to me ) bad hentai.( like the stuff on that site, are those tentalce rape scenes considered to be eroguro? .. they probably are ) I not really finding anything i like on the site you gave me, but i truly appreciate your help! <3

Im not those people who find any sexual excitment in eroguro things. Thats why I really like Suehiro Maruo work. It reminds me of 1930's comics . Its stylish and creepy
Some of his work can be found here

And for the guro part, i thinks its the same reason why people like zombie or cannibal films.

Umm so yea, I hope all of you dont think im some sick crazy teenager.

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

ONSLAUGHT
3405th Post

"Mmmmmhh..." , posted Wed 6 Jul 03:31:post reply

quote:

And for the guro part, i thinks its the same reason why people like zombie or cannibal films.

Umm so yea, I hope all of you dont think im some sick crazy teenager.

I do understand liking zombie and cannibal films. I love gory films/cartoons/comics, etc. What I cannot understand, is people getting aroused with it. I mean, do you find any sexual pleasure by looking someone getting disembowelled while some stud sticks his dick through her charred skull being devoured by rotten maggots? what's the appeal? would you like it equally if the "erotic" part were out of the context?

[this message was edited by ONSLAUGHT on Wed 6 Jul 03:33]

Evenor
206th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(4):Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 03:37:post reply

quote:
I do understand liking zombie and cannibal films. I love gory films/cartoons/comics, etc. What I cannot understand, is people getting aroused with it. I mean, do you find any sexual pleasure by looking someone getting disembowelled while some stud sticks his dick through her charred skull being devoured by rotten maggots? what's the appeal? would you like it equally if the "erotic" part were out of the context?

I wouldnt like it. Maybe if you take out the guy fucking her head part and instead put someone planting a flower in her skull or something nice like that , i would like it. Also it depends how its drawn. If it all "anime" like , then no. Its if like Maruo then yes.
Like i said before, i dont get hot and bothered looking at eroguro things. It hard for me to express myself on stuff like this because im pretty new into the scene ( if there is one at least). The eroguro art I have seen ( and liked) isnt graphic (to me). I like how "ero" parts in Marou pics arent in your face, more subtle. The stuff on the site that JJJ posted is an example of stuff i dont like. That stuff reminds me fan art hentai. When there is too much "guro", i find it very cheesy and dumb. The gore in the Jojo series is a perfect example on what type of guro i like.

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

[this message was edited by Evenor on Wed 6 Jul 03:55]

exodus
2811th Post

"Re(5):Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 04:28post reply

I also seem to recall something called 'stone garden', which is linked to a famousish artist in that scene. google isn't finding it quickly though.

IkariDC
377th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(6):Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 05:35post reply

For some reason, they're releasing most of Maruo's work in Spain. I can't stand his work. After reading "Vampire's smile", I had to read a gaming magazine I had around (a magazine I had read before), to get rid of the disgusting bad taste it left in me, so I could sleep.

Juke Joint Jezebel
3433th Post

"Re(5):Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 08:16post reply

quote:
The gore in the Jojo series is a perfect example on what type of guro i like.

i recognize the art of the first pic you posted. if you're into the torrent scene, scroll through 4chan's /t/ and look for Caterpillar's threads. he's always posting this stuff

that reminds me. i was reading some crazy comic a couple of months ago (from one of Caterpillar's torrents). it was something like this genre. i'll post pictures of it later. it was actually pretty cool

whitesword
1582th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 10:55post reply

quote:

*VERY GRAPHIC*Hes so lucky*DONT LOSE YOUR INNOCENCE*

There's always Gurochan.

Oroch
832th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 12:24post reply

quote:

Hes so lucky

lol sucker

HAYATO
447th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 15:42post reply

As IkariDC pointed out before, we get almost every single work by Maruo published here in Spain. The first manga of his I read was "Vampire's Smile" as well, and I can undoubtely tell you that was the most disturbing manga I've ever read. Despite finding them disgusting, I can't help reading every published Maruo manga when I get the chance, if only for the sole reason of bashing them when talking to my friends...

But, despite the fact that Maruo's work is disturbing and really not for all audiences, I must say he created for "Vampire's Smile" one of the best characters ever : the unforgettable, loli-raper clown wanderer. The sole concept is pure gold, but the way he depicted the character...

Radish
2939th Post

"Re(3):Eroguro artists" , posted Wed 6 Jul 20:47post reply

quote:

lol sucker

I got punk'd

Evenor
208th Post

Frequent Customer

"Mucho Amor a JJJ" , posted Wed 6 Jul 22:32:post reply

quote:
I also seem to recall something called 'stone garden', which is linked to a famousish artist in that scene. google isn't finding it quickly though.

Is it this?

It was an ablum cover by Suehiro Maruo for a eroguro band called Merry ( They are great! )

Edit:
And thanks for the torrent link JJJ! The first link you sent me wasnt my cup of tea, but caterplliars torrent was exactly what I was looking for.
Thank you.

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

[this message was edited by Evenor on Thu 7 Jul 08:17]

Falikors
137th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Mucho Amor a JJJ" , posted Fri 8 Jul 08:44post reply

D:

メガ秘密攻撃#48:
牛インストールする!

exodus
2828th Post

"Re(1):Mucho Amor a JJJ" , posted Fri 8 Jul 09:13post reply

quote:

Is it this?

no, but I'll find it for you later.

I'm definitely interested in what an eroguro band sounds like now though.

Spoon
1120th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(4):Eroguro artists" , posted Fri 8 Jul 09:22post reply

quote:
the unforgettable, loli-raper clown wanderer. The sole concept is pure gold, but the way he depicted the character...

WTF

elaborate

Evenor
210th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Mucho Amor a JJJ" , posted Fri 8 Jul 11:09post reply

quote:

Is it this?

no, but I'll find it for you later.

I'm definitely interested in what an eroguro band sounds like now though.

Its not anything crazy. I know Merry isnt at least ( they are sorta jazzy ). Another famous eroguro band is Cali Gari.

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

HAYATO
449th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):Eroguro artists" , posted Fri 8 Jul 16:12post reply

quote:
the unforgettable, loli-raper clown wanderer. The sole concept is pure gold, but the way he depicted the character...

WTF

elaborate

Imagine a clown-like painted fat wanderer, who lives in a big carton box in a park. Now imagine this fat bastard stalking an raping lolis in his "home".And, finally, imagine you can get a .RAR with the pics HERE

Juke Joint Jezebel
3436th Post

"Re(1):Mucho Amor a JJJ" , posted Fri 8 Jul 18:10:post reply

quote:
Edit:
And thanks for the torrent link JJJ! The first link you sent me wasnt my cup of tea, but caterplliars torrent was exactly what I was looking for.
Thank you.

check /t/ often. Caterpillar puts up new stuff every couple of days. speaking of which, here's one he uploaded a couple of minutes ago

oh yeah, i found the name of that comic i was reading earlier. The Red Snake by Hideshi Hino, here's the cover. the comic really interested me because it's one of the first fictional works that's freaked me out in a long time. i don't know if it's what you're looking for but you (or whoever else) can check it out if you like

Red Snake (approx 43mb)

EDIT:
quote:
Imagine a clown-like painted fat wanderer, who lives in a big carton box in a park. Now imagine this fat bastard stalking an raping lolis in his "home".And, finally, imagine you can get a .RAR with the pics HERE

he smells like crap 8(

actually, i want to read the rest if possible

it's kinda weird you post this today. i was talking to a friend earlier about that old show, Millenium. i don't remember much about the show because i was too young/disinterested when they showed it on tv, but thinking back to it i think it might be something i'd be infatuated with now. going through a sick mind, seeing the things that person does, experiencing what they experience, and trying to resolve why they do these things. i think insanity on that level is interesting

[this message was edited by Juke Joint Jezebel on Fri 8 Jul 19:21]

HAYATO
451th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Mucho Maruo a JJJ" , posted Sat 9 Jul 07:32post reply

quote:

EDIT:
he smells like crap 8(

actually, i want to read the rest if possible

You can get the full chapter 3 in Gurochan, like the previous ones, but IIRC they have been listed in 4chan by Caterpillar as well...

exodus
2832th Post

"Re(2):Mucho Amor a JJJ" , posted Sat 9 Jul 09:07post reply

quote:
that old show, Millenium.

It's out on DVD, and my friend quite likes it. It's dark, but not absolutely insane.

Juke Joint Jezebel
3436th Post

"Re(3):Mucho Maruo a JJJ" , posted Sat 9 Jul 15:58post reply

quote:
You can get the full chapter 3 in Gurochan, like the previous ones, but IIRC they have been listed in 4chan by Caterpillar as well...

hmm i'll do some digging. i can probably find it all this weekend

quote:
It's out on DVD, and my friend quite likes it. It's dark, but not absolutely insane.

i know. my friend let me borrow the first season 8) i haven't had time to watch it yet though 8(

i guess it was expected that the episodes aren't as depraved as things could get, since it was on FOX and all

aderack
140th Post

Regular Customer

"Some Ero and some Guro" , posted Sun 10 Jul 01:33post reply

Uh.

http://www.sugarisland.org/

Momo
67th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Some Ero and some Guro" , posted Tue 12 Jul 16:00post reply

quote:
Uh.
http://www.sugarisland.org/

CHOICE LINK
Agnes is all sorts of cool. (artwise and otherwise)

Juke Joint Jezebel
3437th Post

"more liek Maruo amirite" , posted Tue 12 Jul 19:41post reply

oh man i just finished reading the first five chapters of The Laughing Vampire [Vampire's Smile]. i don't think i should've enjoyed that as much as i did

other than the senseless violence, i love how it seems natural for everyone to act as feral and inhuman as they did. ridiculous mob mentality, kids whoring themselves for money, it's insane. and despite the name, i was completely surprised by the presence of vampires. excellent

HAYATO
455th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):more liek Maruo amirite" , posted Wed 13 Jul 06:06post reply

quote:
oh man i just finished reading the first five chapters of The Laughing Vampire [Vampire's Smile]. i don't think i should've enjoyed that as much as i did

other than the senseless violence, i love how it seems natural for everyone to act as feral and inhuman as they did. ridiculous mob mentality, kids whoring themselves for money, it's insane. and despite the name, i was completely surprised by the presence of vampires. excellent

I recently finished Maruo's "Ultra Gash Inferno", and I found it even nastier than "Vampire's Kiss/ Laughing Vampire". In fact, I think it was the grossest thing I've ever read...

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Lolis inserting cow eyes in their vaginas, oldie sex, eye-licking, all the former mixed up and more, much more. But, on top of all this we get...Maruo's confession about eating feces on his own volition as a child. Just priceless.

End of Spoiler

Evenor
211th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):more liek Maruo amirite" , posted Wed 13 Jul 06:54post reply

quote:
I recently finished Maruo's "Ultra Gash Inferno", and I found it even nastier than "Vampire's Kiss/ Laughing Vampire". In fact, I think it was the grossest thing I've ever read...

I just ordered Ultra Gash Inferno through BarnesandNoble.com.

CANT WAIT.

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー