IGN's Batlle of the Bad Asses. Ryu vs. Goku! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3271 Views )

Sano
1848th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"IGN's Batlle of the Bad Asses. Ryu vs. Goku!" , posted Thu 30 Jun 11:10:post reply

IGN's having a poll for their Battle of the Bad Asses. Ryu beat out Heihachi, YES! But now he's up against Goku. OH THE HUMANITY OH NOOS... Anyway, if your an IGN member or wish to sign up for free, please vote for Ryu and stick it to them DBZ fanboys!

Ryu laying the smack down on Heihachi!

Kamehameha vs. Hadouken!

Heh heh, with Noritaka Funamizu making the new Dragon Ball Z game, he can't loose on this one...

Sano's picks no one cares about (like anyone cares about this thread anyways...) - Solid Snake because he's SNAAAAAKE, Agripa 'cuz me no like Final Fantasy, Wolverine 'cuz he's Wolverine, KOS-MOS 'cuz I finally broke down and bought Namco x Capcom and she's super strong in that game, Dante so I can get yet another Capcom vote in there, I ain't familiar with the thugs but Tommy's name sounds better, Punisher 'cuz he's Marvel and Ryu of course.

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

[this message was edited by Sano on Thu 30 Jun 11:17]

Replies:

ONSLAUGHT
3392th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):IGN's Batlle of the Bad Asses. Ryu vs." , posted Thu 30 Jun 11:20:post reply

I voted Goku. Ryu has no chance against a God.

[this message was edited by ONSLAUGHT on Thu 30 Jun 11:23]

Sano
1849th Post

"Re(2):IGN's Batlle of the Bad Asses. Ryu vs." , posted Thu 30 Jun 11:29:post reply

quote:
I voted Goku. Ryu has no chance against a God.

Goku's not a God, he has to rely on a stupid little bean to heal himself. Then in GT he's turned into a midget, has to turn into Super Saiyajin 4 to do any real damage and can't beat the baddie without people from other planets giving him their powers including a stupid bompada bompada dance...

EDIT: What do I care? With Capcom distributing the new Chou Dragon Ball Z game, it's win win for this Capcom Fanboy. Lol, you think I'd put this vote up here when it was Heihachi vs. Ryu? Ohhhh, as Fanboys are truly evil...

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

[this message was edited by Sano on Thu 30 Jun 11:30]

ONSLAUGHT
3392th Post

"Re(3):IGN's Batlle of the Bad Asses. Ryu vs." , posted Thu 30 Jun 11:31post reply

quote:

Goku's not a God, he has to rely on a stupid little bean to heal himself. Then in GT he's turned into a midget, has to turn into Super Saiyajin 4 to do any real damage and can't beat the baddie without people from other planets giving him their powers including a stupid bompada bompada dance...

He IS a God compared to Ryu.
I love Ryu, perhaps more than you do, but let's face facts, I don't think Ryu could defeat even freaking Yamcha...

Sano
1852th Post

"Re(4):IGN's Batlle of the Bad Asses. Ryu vs." , posted Thu 30 Jun 11:36:post reply

quote:

He IS a God compared to Ryu.
I love Ryu, perhaps more than you do, but let's face facts, I don't think Ryu could defeat even freaking Yamcha...

Oh I never said he could beat him in a fight. It's a popularity vote though, not a fighting one. And I doubt you love Ryu more than I do 'cuz you didn't vote for him ya Toriyama fan... I wouldn't even vote Sagara Sanosuke over Ryu...

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

[this message was edited by Sano on Thu 30 Jun 13:42]

ONSLAUGHT
3393th Post

"Re(5):IGN's Batlle of the Bad Asses. Ryu vs." , posted Thu 30 Jun 11:40post reply

quote:

Oh I never said he could beat him in a fight. It's a popularity vote though, not a fighting one. And I doubt you love Ryu more than I do 'cuz you didn't vote for him ya Toriyama fan...

Oh, a popularity contest? I thought this was one of those "Who would win in a fight..." poll.
In that case my vote goes to Goku, because he's more popular than Ryu.
Come to my country and ask any 10-60 year old who Goku is, then ask them who Ryu is, you will be amazed.

Sano
1851th Post

"Re(6):IGN's Batlle of the Bad Asses. Ryu vs." , posted Thu 30 Jun 11:44:post reply

Here in the United States people know both. Or, the same crowd who knows who Goku is knows who Ryu is, except for maybe kids that missed out on the Street Fighter era and got into watching DBZ on Cartoon Network recently. But it really comes down to which character you like better I guess for the purposes of the poll.

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

[this message was edited by Sano on Thu 30 Jun 11:48]

Sano
1861th Post

"SPARKING!" , posted Mon 4 Jul 01:01post reply

Ryu lost, waaah! Still, Goku grabbed 52.7% of the vote while Ryu grabbed 47.3%, so he gave Goku a run for his money. Here's hoping either Wolverine or Dante take the final prize!

Kamehameha vs. Hadouken!

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!