Nejibako vids in AW-net. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3357 Views )

kofoguz
31th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Rare Customer

"Nejibako vids in AW-net.Also a new character" , posted Wed 29 Jun 07:36:post reply

Here is the link.
http://www.awnet.jp/snk_nbc/servlet/exe/Index_p
5 vids
1)intro of the game
2)mizuchi intro
3)mr.karate vs mizuchi
4)king lion intro
5)cyber woo vs king lion

I like the intro of game.The ingame art from ogura.Mars people and jin brothers are missing.In fifth vid when king lion stays still hes image slide upward.Thats cool imo.

Source:Neo-arcadia
Edit:Also there's a new side character named "Stage Crue".He might be a secret character or regular in a sequel.He looks cool.Way to go snk.
http://img206.echo.cx/img206/6366/stagecrue9am.jpg

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
By the way im expecting at least 4 secret characters.There're four empty slots in regulars section at the official site.

End of Spoiler

here is kapadokya/cappadocia
Link Here.php?main=4&sub=1
and pamukkale
Link Here

Hi from Türkiye

[this message was edited by kofoguz on Wed 29 Jun 08:04]

Replies:

Cain Highwind
576th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Nejibako vids in AW-net.Also a new char" , posted Wed 29 Jun 08:13post reply

That Stage Crue guy looks fake considering he doesn't match the same artstyle at all, and considering your avatar, I take you have a hand in it.

But cool vids nonetheless. I really dig the music.

Nate
622th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Nejibako vids in AW-net.Also a new char" , posted Wed 29 Jun 08:28:post reply

I think you interpreted these "new characters" incorrectly. They are probably legit, given that they're on the site, but they're supposed to be something like match commentators, I think, not playable characters. They show up on most of the pages of the site for Nejibako on AW-NET.

Either way, the art for them is really ugly.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

[this message was edited by Nate on Wed 29 Jun 08:41]

kofoguz
32th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):Nejibako vids in AW-net.Also a new char" , posted Wed 29 Jun 08:40post reply

quote:
That Stage Crue guy looks fake considering he doesn't match the same artstyle at all, and considering your avatar, I take you have a hand in it.

I told that his a side character butnow im thinking that sega awnet made them.I actually like the design.

and pamukkale
Link Here

Hi from Türkiye

NARUTO
3134th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):Nejibako vids in AW-net.Also a new char" , posted Wed 29 Jun 19:04post reply

Stage Crue is for me a japanese engrish-ism... Stage crew would be better... So a dude who just animate the "show"...

We are all mad at some point....

Rid
6719th Post

"Sega?" , posted Wed 29 Jun 22:46post reply

Why is Sega's logo on the video?

tenguman
213th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):Sega?" , posted Wed 29 Jun 23:33post reply

quote:

Because Sega and Sammy are not Sega and Sammy anymore.
They are SegaSammy (really)

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

Shingo The One
573th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Mizuchi=Orochi.Not!" , posted Thu 30 Jun 03:53post reply

quote:

Hey guys, I finally found out who is Mizuchi, courtesy of Kyosuke Kagami, the Iggy of the Nejibako thread at the highervoltage.net forums.
Mizuchi is neither a clone nor a modern incarnation of Orochi, but he is a water spirit with the capability to create illusions.
BTW, did you guys watching Mizuchi in action notice what he said as his win quote.I can't believe what I heard, they mentioned that horrible short franchise with the only good thing that it has is big-breasted bitches.Bullshit.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

Juan
4189th Post

"Re(1):Mizuchi=Orochi.Not!" , posted Thu 30 Jun 04:08:post reply

Chingo

Chingazos

Edit: tu madre, chinga tu

quote:
BTW, did you guys watching Mizuchi in action notice what he said as his win quote.I can't believe what I heard, they mentioned that horrible short franchise with the only good thing that it has is big-breasted bitches.Bullshit.

[this message was edited by Juan on Thu 30 Jun 04:11]

Digitalboy
233th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Mizuchi=Orochi.Not!" , posted Thu 30 Jun 04:15post reply

quote:
big-breasted bitches

Where?

tenguman
215th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):Mizuchi=Orochi.Not!" , posted Thu 30 Jun 04:31:post reply

quote:

Hey guys, I finally found out who is Mizuchi, courtesy of Kyosuke Kagami, the Iggy of the Nejibako thread at the highervoltage.net forums.
Mizuchi is neither a clone nor a modern incarnation of Orochi, but he is a water spirit with the capability to create illusions.

Stop, Grammar Time.

Am I the only one who finds rather difficult to understand what this person writes?

And even with that, there's no running away, Mizuchi is just a crappy Orochi rehash with new SFX and (maybe) a new VA.
You're disappointing me again Imoya, I really hope you repent for your sins with XI.

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

[this message was edited by tenguman on Thu 30 Jun 04:33]

Burning Ranger
1231th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Nejibako vids in AW-net.Also a new char" , posted Thu 30 Jun 05:11post reply

quote:
Here is the link.
http://www.awnet.jp/snk_nbc/servlet/exe/Index_p

The intro is not "exciting" enough... this is supposed to be a crazy dreammatch, and thus needs crazy techno music.

I like King Lion's effects.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

Felicia & Morrigan: no explanation necessary.

mbisonhatclub
96th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):Mizuchi=Orochi.Not!" , posted Thu 30 Jun 05:36post reply

quote:
Stop, Grammar Time.

Am I the only one who finds rather difficult to understand what this person writes?
I am with you

He will die by my psycho crusher

Stage Crue(sic) Worst character design ever

join the m.bison hat club today
i'm not just the president i'm also a client

ONSLAUGHT
3391th Post

"Mmmmhh..." , posted Thu 30 Jun 07:51:post reply

quote:
Kyosuke Kagami, the Iggy of the Nejibako thread at the highervoltage.net forums.

Man, comparing Iggy to that retarded piece of shit is like comparing Uwe Boll to Stanley Kubrik.
Stop before it's too late.

BTW SNKNeoshingatumare, who are you at the herv boards, Regalsin?

[this message was edited by ONSLAUGHT on Thu 30 Jun 10:15]

Shingo The One
574th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Mmmmhh..." , posted Thu 30 Jun 13:30post reply

quote:
Kyosuke Kagami, the Iggy of the Nejibako thread at the highervoltage.net forums.

Man, comparing Iggy to that retarded piece of shit is like comparing Uwe Boll to Stanley Kubrik.
Stop before it's too late.

BTW SNKNeoshingatumare, who are you at the herv boards, Regalsin?

Sorry Onslaught, that was really stupid of me, comparing anyone else to Iggy-san, I definitely wasn't thinking good.And no, I do not post at herv, I only mentioned it as the site from where I got the info.That is all.
BTW, have you guys seen the clip showing Mizuchi in action, the link given in the first post of this very thread?If so, and if you heard what he said as his win quote, then you know what I mean.
I apologize for being elusive when I do this kind of shit, but nonsense just ain't worth mentioning at all if you ain't no.1, like one manga/anime franchise(Naruto knows what this franchise is).

ONSLAUGHT
3395th Post

"Re(2):Mmmmhh..." , posted Thu 30 Jun 13:37post reply

quote:

Sorry Onslaught, that was really stupid of me, comparing anyone else to Iggy-san, I definitely wasn't thinking good.

No worries. And it's not like I hate you for camparing Iggy to someone else; heck, my reaction would have been the same had you compared Kyosuke Kagami to anybody else... yes KK is THAT bad (godamn retarded piece of fecal matter, I despise him!).
quote:
no.1, like one manga/anime franchise(Naruto knows what this franchise is).

Saint Seiya?

Shingo The One
575th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Mmmmhh..." , posted Thu 30 Jun 14:11post reply

quote:

Sorry Onslaught, that was really stupid of me, comparing anyone else to Iggy-san, I definitely wasn't thinking good.
No worries. And it's not like I hate you for camparing Iggy to someone else; heck, my reaction would have been the same had you compared Kyosuke Kagami to anybody else... yes KK is THAT bad (godamn retarded piece of fecal matter, I despise him!).
no.1, like one manga/anime franchise(Naruto knows what this franchise is).
Saint Seiya?

No problem Onslaught.And the no.1 franchise for me is Naruto.You know what, who cares if a worthless piece of shit is mentioned in a fighting game, because Naruto was, is and will be the greatest manga/anime franchise ever.
And definitely no anime of any kind(not even hentai)got nothing on Naruto.Trust me.(Ain't this unstoppable devotion or what?)

Digitalboy
235th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(4):Mmmmhh..." , posted Thu 30 Jun 14:22post reply

Damn straight, Shingo.
Naruto is a good comedy action anime. I am just waiting for the "jump." And I am hoping that this anime does not turn into Dragon Ball Z (in terms of spanning out an arc too long). Until then, I will keep watching this anime.

Shingo The One
576th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(5):Mmmmhh..." , posted Thu 30 Jun 14:51post reply

quote:
Damn straight, Shingo.
Naruto is a good comedy action anime. I am just waiting for the "jump." And I am hoping that this anime does not turn into Dragon Ball Z (in terms of spanning out an arc too long). Until then, I will keep watching this anime.

Word Digitalboy.Have you seen the latest episode, no.141?This one perfectly concludes this second, but this time cool, legit anime filler arc.And next week, we'll have another filler arc.But don't worry, they have a good reason to do this; after all, if they do the "jump" right now, the anime would be too close to the manga, and this means no more anime.Bring on more good filler.BTW Digitalboy, I forgot to say this to you, kick-ass Super Saiyajin Rock Lee AV.

Digitalboy
236th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(6):Mmmmhh..." , posted Thu 30 Jun 15:38post reply

I haven't seen 141 yet. So what they're doing is a fill in arc that does not actually pertain to the focal scope of the anime?

I think that you have mentioned about my avatar and signature before, I just never replied. But "thanks." Rock Lee is my favorite character, Konoha's admirable green beast!

JJWE
487th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(7):Mmmmhh..." , posted Thu 30 Jun 22:42post reply

Jesus christ, that intro is about as badly paced as an episode of Tsubasa Chronicle (the anime).

--- http://ngmc.retrogames.com

CHAZumaru
165th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Nejibako vids in AW-net.Also a new char" , posted Thu 30 Jun 23:59post reply

Stage Crue is not his name.

Stage Crue, which is engrish for Stage Crew, is his function, role, job, hobby, whatever. The guy's name is "Pepper".

Café au lait s'il vous plait.
Ah this is the life!

Shingo The One
578th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"So Digitalboy, what do you think?" , posted Fri 1 Jul 02:08:post reply

quote:
I haven't seen 141 yet. So what they're doing is a fill in arc that does not actually pertain to the focal scope of the anime?

I think that you have mentioned about my avatar and signature before, I just never replied. But "thanks." Rock Lee is my favorite character, Konoha's admirable green beast!

Well Digitalboy, 141 is the conclusion of the second anime filler arc, and surprisingly this does pertain to the focal scope of the manga, cause at the end of the latest episode, you will see one character who will utterly transform, character development-wise.And who knows, maybe the the third filler arc that will start next week will do the same for someone else.And you're welcome.

[this message was edited by Shingo The One on Fri 1 Jul 15:16]

Shingo The One
578th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):So Digitalboy, what do you think?" , posted Fri 1 Jul 15:17post reply

quote:

Well Digitalboy, 141 is the conclusion of the second anime filler arc, and surprisingly this does pertain to the focal scope of the manga, cause at the end of the latest episode, you will see one character who will utterly transform, character development-wise.And who knows, maybe the the third filler arc that will start next week will do the same for someone else.And you're welcome.

So Digitalboy, have you had time to see the latest episode?What do you think in general?

Digitalboy
237th Post

Frequent Customer

"fat chicks" , posted Fri 1 Jul 18:08post reply

Holy crap, Shingo, give me some room to breath. You remind me of this fat chick I had. But this is more of a personal problem which I will get over it...eventually.

Anywho, the arc was wrapped up decently with a meaningful ending. I should have saw this coming before but it had never occured to me until then.

[Do not highlight and read if you haven't been keeping up with the Naruto anime]

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
The 3 sennins have understudies from Kakashi.

Orochimaru - Sasuke
Ero-sennin (Jiraiya?)(what does "ero" mean?)- Naruto
and now
Tsunade - Sakura

End of Spoiler

And Shingo, go check the imagebbs and answer my question concerning Naruto, won't cha?

kofoguz
37th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):Nejibako vids in AW" , posted Fri 1 Jul 19:21post reply

quote:
Stage Crue is not his name.

Stage Crue, which is engrish for Stage Crew, is his function, role, job, hobby, whatever. The guy's name is "Pepper".

Thats my fault now i see theyre everywhere on the site .I was exegerating and i thought snkplaymore did that guys.so i thought that they might be in the game also.Silly me.

and pamukkale
Link Here

Hi from Türkiye

Shingo The One
579th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Hey Digitalboy, here's your response." , posted Fri 1 Jul 21:17post reply

quote:
Holy crap, Shingo, give me some room to breath. You remind me of this fat chick I had. But this is more of a personal problem which I will get over it...eventually.

Anywho, the arc was wrapped up decently with a meaningful ending. I should have saw this coming before but it had never occured to me until then.

[Do not highlight and read if you haven't been keeping up with the Naruto anime]

And Shingo, go check the imagebbs and answer my question concerning Naruto, won't cha?

Well Digitalboy, you got the teacher-student comparisons perfectly, and "ero" stands for pervert.
I noticed that you had a question for me, and I see that you have the exact same problem that I did when I saw that hand-seal for the very first time with that very same picture.And here's the answer:
It's a difficult but not impossible hand seal to perform, and you do the right hand first and then the other one.That hand seal is most famously used to do the Chidori/Raikiri.I hope that clears things out.You're welcome man.

Shingo The One
581th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Hey Digitalboy, you got your response." , posted Sat 2 Jul 15:00:post reply

quote:

Well Digitalboy, you got the teacher-student comparisons perfectly, and "ero" stands for pervert.
I noticed that you had a question for me, and I see that you have the exact same problem that I did when I saw that hand-seal for the very first time with that very same picture.And here's the answer:
It's a difficult but not impossible hand seal to perform, and you do the right hand first and then the other one.That hand seal is most famously used to do the Chidori/Raikiri.I hope that clears things out.You're welcome man.

Hey Digitalboy, I got the response to your question.I hope things are all cleared.And keep following it, because the third legit anime filler arc, starting next week, should be very exciting indeed.

[this message was edited by Shingo The One on Sat 2 Jul 15:00]

Digitalboy
239th Post

Frequent Customer

"Not really" , posted Sat 2 Jul 17:38post reply

My question was "are those TWO LEFT hands?"
But I will just take that answer that you gave before.

I just realized that you, Shingo, never did post in the "Super Mega Introduction" thread. If you did, I probably missed it. However if you didn't, it makes me wonder if you are hiding something...hmmm...

Sensenic
1321th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Not really" , posted Mon 4 Jul 02:37post reply

quote:

Nah... It's just the right hand's little finger, you can see it clearly in the manga. In this case, it was just poorly drawn, as you would expect from the anime adaptation.

Za Peepaa Yomiko chan! -Nyoooon-

My philosophy professor was a flan Myself

Rid
6728th Post

"Re(2):Not really" , posted Mon 4 Jul 04:15post reply

quote:
Could be useful for Virtual On...