More characters confirmed in Jump! Superstars - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2716 Views )

Just a Person
720th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member

"More characters confirmed in Jump! Superstars" , posted Mon 27 Jun 04:10post reply

I donīt know if you all have already seen this, but the website "The Magic Box" has shown new screenshots from the game "Jump! Superstars".
First of all, the screenshots are really nice, it seems promising to me!
Well, about the characters: so far, people already knew about these characters:

- Dragon Ball Z: Goku (maybe Gohan and Vegeta too, we donīt know yet)
- One Piece: Ruffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nico Robin, Nami, Chopper
- Naruto: Naruto, Sasuke, Rock Lee, Sakura
- Ichigo 100%: Aya Toujou
- Death Note: Raito and Ryuuku (apparently as one single character)
- Bobobo~Bo~Bobobo: Bobobo
- Eyeshield 21: Sena
- Shaman King: Yoh Asakura

Now, the only new characters I recognize are Kenshin Himura (from "Rurouni Kenshin"), Anna Kyoyama ("Shaman King") and Usopp ("One Piece"). There are also two SD big-headed people, one samurai girl (Kaoru??), one white-haired guy with a kind of bazooka, one weird guy in a bicycle, something that seems an armored samurai, a pirate, a frightened girl, a cute flower creature (???), a psycho guy with a gun machine, a blond kid (with big spiked hair), and another white-haired kid (who seems to control fire). Who are all these people, I donīt know...
So far, the only thing I have to complain is that the game could have more popular characters, like the ones from "Yu Yu Hakusho", "Yu-Gi-Oh!" or "Saint Seiya". Even because I remember reading a list of the 100 most popular characters in Japan, and "Yu Yu Hakusho" had Kurama, Hiei and Yusuke in that list (Kurama was even the 15th. in the list!!!). I hope some of these characters can be added to the final roster before the game release...

I can be any person in the world ... maybe I'm this person right in front of you ... or maybe I'm not !!

Replies:

Bootation
481th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):More characters confirmed in Jump! Supe" , posted Mon 27 Jun 04:19post reply

quote:
I donīt know if you all have already seen this, but the website "The Magic Box" has shown new screenshots from the game "Jump! Superstars".
First of all, the screenshots are really nice, it seems promising to me!
Well, about the characters: so far, people already knew about these characters:

- Dragon Ball Z: Goku (maybe Gohan and Vegeta too, we donīt know yet)
- One Piece: Ruffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nico Robin, Nami, Chopper
- Naruto: Naruto, Sasuke, Rock Lee, Sakura
- Ichigo 100%: Aya Toujou
- Death Note: Raito and Ryuuku (apparently as one single character)
- Bobobo~Bo~Bobobo: Bobobo
- Eyeshield 21: Sena
- Shaman King: Yoh Asakura

Now, the only new characters I recognize are Kenshin Himura (from "Rurouni Kenshin"), Anna Kyoyama ("Shaman King") and Usopp ("One Piece"). There are also two SD big-headed people, one samurai girl (Kaoru??), one white-haired guy with a kind of bazooka, one weird guy in a bicycle, something that seems an armored samurai, a pirate, a frightened girl, a cute flower creature (???), a psycho guy with a gun machine, a blond kid (with big spiked hair), and another white-haired kid (who seems to control fire). Who are all these people, I donīt know...
So far, the only thing I have to complain is that the game could have more popular characters, like the ones from "Yu Yu Hakusho", "Yu-Gi-Oh!" or "Saint Seiya". Even because I remember reading a list of the 100 most popular characters in Japan, and "Yu Yu Hakusho" had Kurama, Hiei and Yusuke in that list (Kurama was even the 15th. in the list!!!). I hope some of these characters can be added to the final roster before the game release...

Maybe they are waiting for Jump Superstars 2.

Pretty please check out my neato sweet awesome webpage

Fuchikoma
1350th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):More characters confirmed in Jump! Supe" , posted Mon 27 Jun 04:32post reply

http://www.mmcafe.com/cgi-bin/forums/bbs/messages/11127.shtml

Shingo The One
569th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):More characters confirmed in Jump! Supe" , posted Mon 27 Jun 14:26post reply

quote:

Well Fuchikoma gave you the link with the latest update, but there's no list like the one you have Just a Person(bar the new additions).
BTW, you should know the frightened girl you mentioned comes from none other than Naruto.Go figure that.For me, I'm so fucking happy Vegeta is in there.And looking better and more explosive than ever.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

Just a Person
721th Post

"Re(3):More characters confirmed in Jump! Supe" , posted Mon 27 Jun 21:41post reply

quote:
Well Fuchikoma gave you the link with the latest update, but there's no list like the one you have Just a Person(bar the new additions).
BTW, you should know the frightened girl you mentioned comes from none other than Naruto.Go figure that.For me, I'm so fucking happy Vegeta is in there.And looking better and more explosive than ever.

Oh, I didnīt know that. Thanks for the news, Shingo and Fuchikoma!!

I can be any person in the world ... maybe I'm this person right in front of you ... or maybe I'm not !!

talbaineric
6164th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(4):More characters confirmed in Jump! Supe" , posted Tue 28 Jun 06:55post reply

Extremely off topic I know, but, J.A.P. How's it going? What's your e-mail? I've been meaning to get a hold of you.

TALBAINANDCAMMY.COM! Celebrating 3 years of T&C Fanship.
My Deviantart place! TE loves Deviantart!

Just a Person
723th Post

"Re(5):More characters confirmed in Jump! Supe" , posted Tue 28 Jun 23:15post reply

quote:
Extremely off topic I know, but, J.A.P. How's it going? What's your e-mail? I've been meaning to get a hold of you.

Hey Eric, how are you? I havenīt seen you posting here lately (well, although I havenīt been posting messages in the forum either, until recently).
Anyway, you can send an e-mail to: fernando_saker@zipmail.com.br. You can write it anytime, I usually answer my e-mails in the same day it comes or the next day.
Well, see ya!