JLU update - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1904 Views )

biggsyke
17th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"JLU update" , posted Sun 26 Jun 13:35post reply

Anybody see tonight's episode? Wow.
Question is one of my favorite DC characters and it's nice to see him get so much attention.
Between the animated action, Batman Begins, and Countdown to Infinite Crisis my interest in DC has been renewed.
Oh yeah, the new logo is okay.

"Meet me at the fork in the road where the lost souls are indecisive. Meet me at the crossroads so I can have someone to walk into the light with..." - Sage Francis Crack Pipes

Replies:

Gojira
1762th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):JLU update" , posted Sun 26 Jun 21:06post reply

Does anyone know if this is the really last season of JLU? The last few episodes really made it seem like it's not coming back but I seem to remember reading somewhere that Cartoon Network ordered a third season.

YeldellGW
462th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):JLU update" , posted Mon 27 Jun 19:49post reply

quote:
Question is one of my favorite DC characters and it's nice to see him get so much attention.
Between the animated action, Batman Begins, and Countdown to Infinite Crisis my interest in DC has been renewed.

What the hell's up with Lex. I don't recall him being able to lay the smackdown like that before.

Nice to see Superman finally found out about his pal Hamilton, especially after that whole Captain Marvel fiasco.

Radish
2929th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):JLU update" , posted Mon 27 Jun 20:17post reply

quote:

I'm curious but why doesn't Question have a face? I always assumed that he had some kind of super mask or something, but when they were torturing him, he still was blank so does he just not have one at all?

JLG
108th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):JLU update" , posted Mon 27 Jun 22:58post reply

quote:

What the hell's up with Lex. I don't recall him being able to lay the smackdown like that before.

And given the series is built around whether Superman will kill President Luthor as in the evil Justice Lords alternate universe, it's awfully convinient that this universe's Luthor turns out to be a genuine threat. All those reasonable, nagging concerns about the Justice League are magically whisked away, like Luthor's cancer!

Not to derail the topic and cause a flame war, but I'll stick to Teen Titans.

D`Cloud
123th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):JLU update" , posted Mon 27 Jun 23:16:post reply

quote:

And given the series is built around whether Superman will kill President Luthor as in the evil Justice Lords alternate universe, it's awfully convinient that this universe's Luthor turns out to be a genuine threat. All those reasonable, nagging concerns about the Justice League are magically whisked away, like Luthor's cancer!

Not to derail the topic and cause a flame war, but I'll stick to Teen Titans.

wow you guys still havent seen the upcoming episodes yet? ive seen all episodes of season 4. best episode imo is the second to the last one... divided we fall. only because flash is my fav character :))

seriously though, all questions/critique will be answered on the following episodes.. imo, just when you think things are getting interesting in the story arc... damn spoiler tag wont work.. oh well.. nevermind

Where Life is more terrible than death it is then the truest valor to dare to live.
the empty room

[this message was edited by D`Cloud on Mon 27 Jun 23:18]

Sano
1846th Post

"Re(2):JLU update" , posted Tue 28 Jun 06:23post reply

quote:

I'm curious but why doesn't Question have a face? I always assumed that he had some kind of super mask or something, but when they were torturing him, he still was blank so does he just not have one at all?

In the comics Question does have a face. He wears a special mask he can see through that makes it look like he doesn't have one. In the cartoon, when Huntress first met him she commented on how he "hides his face" so it's prolly the same deal.

In case you didn't know, Question was created by Steve Ditko, who created Spider-Man (the artist) along with Stan Lee (Writer).

I really like the conspiracy story, lots of fun. Lex with super strength is a new wrinkle, now him and Supes might come to blows minus his robot suit. When he said him running a presidency was a farce and that he would actually become less powerful then he is now if he became the President my jaw hit the floor...

Looks like Deadshot really messed up Plastique a while back. I wonder if cartoon Plastique will now be all scarred up.

And in that same episode where Martian Manhunter wanted to erase the mind of that spy, oh man, it was almost just like Identity Crisis when they wiped out Dr. Light's mind!

The last Teen Titans episode was cool, I liked Robin getting his old school Robin haircut, ha ha!

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

Burning Ranger
1226th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):JLU update" , posted Tue 28 Jun 06:41post reply

Waiting for Captain Marvel to come back to JLU... I loved "Clash."

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

Felicia & Morrigan: no explanation necessary.

Gojira
1764th Post

"Re(4):JLU update" , posted Tue 28 Jun 07:25post reply

So nobody can answer my question? I've noticed that online episode guides don't go past season 4 (or season 2 if you're only talking JLU). Does this mean Epilogue is really the last episode? Crazy revelation, but it didn't have much to do with Justice League so much as... that guy... so I was hoping that wasn't supposed to be the end of it. I thought the show was doing well enough to continue.

ZamIAm
1541th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(5):JLU update" , posted Tue 28 Jun 11:59post reply

quote:
So nobody can answer my question? I've noticed that online episode guides don't go past season 4 (or season 2 if you're only talking JLU). Does this mean Epilogue is really the last episode? Crazy revelation, but it didn't have much to do with Justice League so much as... that guy... so I was hoping that wasn't supposed to be the end of it. I thought the show was doing well enough to continue.

It's confirmed that they have started work on the next season. Nothing is known other than I heard that Mr. Terrific will show up some.

They're outsourcing Elmo and putting Cookie Monster on a diet...WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!?

Gojira
1765th Post

"Re(6):JLU update" , posted Wed 29 Jun 06:29post reply

quote:

It's confirmed that they have started work on the next season. Nothing is known other than I heard that Mr. Terrific will show up some.

Good, thanks. Source?