SF Eternal Challenge hardcover at San Diego - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1646 Views )

shin ramberk
138th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"SF Eternal Challenge hardcover at San Diego" , posted Tue 21 Jun 00:24post reply

Udon Press Release at Newsarama

So basically Udon is going to re-release the Eternal Challenge book at the convention in San Diego as a hardcover. I'm guessing its getting a new cover and that Shinkiro and Ikeno are signing the books. The two artists will be at the convention too.

Boy is the line going to be long to get their signature.

I'm super excited. I have the Japanese and English version of this book but I think I would also get a hardcover. Sheesh, I am such a sucker.

Go buy the new Warlock series by Marvel. It is good support this title!

Replies:

IkariDC
359th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):SF Eternal Challenge hardcover at San D" , posted Tue 21 Jun 04:23post reply

Thanks for the link! Hey Sano, I'm glad that in the end, I didn't pick up the standard edition. Now I must get this one no matter what!

I hate that you have to choose between 2 covers, I'm usually all for Shinkiro, but Ikeno's art is much much much better... It would have been better if both artworks were featured in the book, as a cover and back-cover.

HAYATO
420th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):SF Eternal Challenge hardcover at San D" , posted Tue 21 Jun 05:59post reply

quote:

I hate that you have to choose between 2 covers, I'm usually all for Shinkiro, but Ikeno's art is much much much better... It would have been better if both artworks were featured in the book, as a cover and back-cover.

Yeah, but this way they can sell twice the amount of artbooks, exploiting the collectors...