OMGWTH: Jagged Alliance 2 on DS and others... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2826 Views )

Spoon
1083th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member

"OMGWTH: Jagged Alliance 2 on DS and others..." , posted Thu 16 Jun 05:20post reply

Some company is porting a bunch of Strategy First/Sirtech PC games to the DS, all of which are strategy games.

Included are Europa Universalis (which I never played), Disciples 2 (which I never played), and Jagged Alliance 2: Gold (which takes too damn long to play).

Naturally, we are all waiting for the company which is making Rebelstar Tactical Command to finish the damn thing and make XCOM DS.

If JA2 for the DS supports networked team matches, this is going to rock like all heck. JA Deadly Games had the very spiffy feature of having certain craftier mercs actually waiting out so that you'd have bidding wars for them...

Source: teh intarwebs

Replies:

KTallguy
640th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):OMGWTH: Jagged Alliance 2 on DS and oth" , posted Thu 16 Jun 17:02post reply

quote:
Some company is porting a bunch of Strategy First/Sirtech PC games to the DS, all of which are strategy games.

Included are Europa Universalis (which I never played), Disciples 2 (which I never played), and Jagged Alliance 2: Gold (which takes too damn long to play).

JA2 was so damned long and difficult, I could never finish it. I remember playing it for hours and hours... I loved all the characters =)

Proud Supporter of Next Generation GAMEPLAY
"テメエがヤクブソクなんだよ!"