FFVII Advent Children LE - The New Mok-Kos? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2944 Views )

kurushimi
76th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"FFVII Advent Children Limited Edition Details" , posted Fri 10 Jun 04:28:post reply

Details have been released for the LE Edition of FFVII Advent Children:

RPG Fan

Ordering page in Japanese

29,500 yen? Wow, that's pricey, but for what it gives you I suppose it's about right. One factoid gives me chills though:

One of the items is a figure set of Cloud and his motorcycle.

That + Price = visions of a new challenger to Mok-Kos

[this message was edited by kurushimi on Fri 10 Jun 04:29]

Replies:

Digitalboy
218th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):FFVII Advent Children Limited Edition D" , posted Fri 10 Jun 05:01post reply

quote:
Details have been released for the LE Edition of FFVII Advent Children:

RPG Fan

Ordering page in Japanese

29,500 yen? Wow, that's pricey, but for what it gives you I suppose it's about right. One factoid gives me chills though:

One of the items is a figure set of Cloud and his motorcycle.

That + Price = visions of a new challenger to Mok-Kos

Just a little FYI and a question: FFvii:AC will be released simultaneously for the U.S. and Japan, 13 September and 14 September (respectively). I am hoping for a subtitled only for U.S. release. But then again, it's only me. Can anyone confirm if there will be a English dubbed, subbed, et cetera?

Maou
675th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):FFVII Advent Children Limited Edition D" , posted Fri 10 Jun 05:45post reply

Hahahah, it even includes FFVII International, as if anyone buying the limited edition wouldn't already own the game....then again, anyone buying the limited edition might actually want the limited edition version of a game they already own. Whether it's great or not, the limited edition's future destiny is still to sit unsold on the shelves in used game shops, looking cool/threatening.

...a figure of Cloud and bike, huh? Like you say, could it be the second coming....?

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...