Original message (6346 Views )

kofoguz
6th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"Kof XI vids" , posted Mon 6 Jun 23:01post reply

http://jp.y42.briefcase.yahoo.co.jp/bc/kofkofkofkofkof11

Source Beezlebuble from neo-geo.com
the vid is clear but they shoot it a bit far.

hi from Türkiye.

Replies:

Syo
134th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Kof XI vids" , posted Tue 7 Jun 02:58post reply

Thanks for the link, too bad it is a bit too far to hold any real judgement on the game so far...

"YO-HO! BOKU LIME!"

Iggy
6654th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Kof XI vids" , posted Tue 7 Jun 03:23post reply

quote:
Thanks for the link, too bad it is a bit too far to hold any real judgement on the game so far...

Well, I see Benimaru vs Iori. Yup, it's the same game.

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!

Moriya
41th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(3):Kof XI vids" , posted Tue 7 Jun 04:56post reply

It was nice to see Duck King's chick following him around the screen, at least. The new L/DM effects look nice too, and I like the K.O. pause.

"Tsuki yo ni agake."

GreatJustice!
1th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):Kof XI vids" , posted Tue 7 Jun 06:11post reply

Yeah, the game looks really good. Makes me think Neowave was really just a gemmik for "Hey, look! We can make KOF on the AW!" What a good looking game. It is great to get Eiji back, and Duck in. And I really don't miss any of the older characters. Iori, Blue Mary, and Griffen is more than enough. Duck, Eiji, and Oswald are just great extras I like :)

Moving Every Zig for GREAT JUSTICE!

Burning Ranger
1211th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Kof XI vids" , posted Tue 7 Jun 06:36post reply

quote:

Load times... in an ARCADE GAME? BLASPHEMPY!!!

At least the game looks nice, but other than that, there's not much to go by.

Oh, and is that the KOF98 announcer I'm hearing?

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

I like Appleseed...

NARUTO
3083th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Kof XI vids" , posted Tue 7 Jun 18:14post reply

It's hard to judge on such vids, but so far the backgrouds looks really nice. What disturb me the most is the layout with circles everywhere...And the hit counter is too big IMO.

Still I'll seriously wait for the game release.

We are all mad at some point....

Tai-Pan
21th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Kof XI vids" , posted Wed 8 Jun 02:21post reply

quote:

Im having some video problems, the video starts , some seconds later it stops, codec problems, any help?

hayaku!!

kyo717
157th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Kof XI vids" , posted Wed 8 Jun 12:16post reply

Thanks for the vids!

I also like the pause during KO. Pretty dramatic

Shingo The One
559th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Kof XI vids" , posted Wed 8 Jun 14:41post reply

quote:
Thanks for the vids!

Well seeing the first two clips of KOFXI, I can say this.
1.The second clip is much better, even if the action isn't close, mainly cause it shows a whole fight.
2.The game is easily SO much better than those KOF bullshit dreammatches.
3.The overall look is cool;it's fast, the loading is not a problem, and of course, the KO pause is a nice touch.
Of course, to know more about it and hopefully to finally know what's new about The One, just wait and see for the next tests.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

Fygee
1187th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(4):Kof XI vids" , posted Wed 8 Jun 15:32post reply

quote:
Thanks for the vids!

1.The second clip is much better, even if the action isn't close, mainly cause it shows a whole fight.
2.The game is easily SO much better than those KOF bullshit dreammatches, but I have no idea what I'm talking about.
3.The overall look is cool;it's fast, the loading is A HUGE, GINORMOUS, BLASPHEMY, and of course, the KO pause is a nice touch.
Of course, to know more about it and hopefully to finally know what's new about The One, just wait and see for the next tests.

Fixed.

Spoon
1048th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(5):Kof XI vids" , posted Wed 8 Jun 15:48post reply

The backgrounds look as colorful as those in KOF 2004 SPECIAL EDITION.

Shingo The One
561th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(5):Kof XI vids" , posted Wed 8 Jun 17:29:post reply

quote:
Thanks for the vids!

2.The game is easily SO much better than those KOF bullshit dreammatches, but I have no idea what I'm talking about.
3.The overall look is cool;it's fast, the loading is A HUGE, GINORMOUS, BLASPHEMY, and of course, the KO pause is a nice touch.

Fixed.

Well my friend, I honestly don't see that as a problem like you do.IMO, the loading actually has a good touch with a teaser of the arena that you will be pitted in a few seconds.Well for further judgements, like I just said, we have to wait and see.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

[this message was edited by Shingo The One on Wed 8 Jun 17:32]

Bootation
466th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(6):Kof XI vids" , posted Fri 10 Jun 08:20post reply

quote:
Thanks for the vids!

Fixed.
Well my friend, I honestly don't see that as a problem like you do.IMO, the loading actually has a good touch with a teaser of the arena that you will be pitted in a few seconds.Well for further judgements, like I just said, we have to wait and see.

uhh i cant see any vids...

Pretty please check out my neato sweet awesome webpage

Fygee
1189th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(6):Kof XI vids" , posted Fri 10 Jun 15:37post reply

quote:
Thanks for the vids!

Fixed.

That's fine and dandy when the game is new and fresh, but if you play it competitively for a month or longer, I figure it would get really old real quick.

Fighting games are all about fast paced action, and forcing you to wait 10 second or longer between matches really kills that energy.

kyo717
160th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):Kof XI vids" , posted Fri 10 Jun 17:58post reply

quote:

That's fine and dandy when the game is new and fresh, but if you play it competitively for a month or longer, I figure it would get really old real quick.

Fighting games are all about fast paced action, and forcing you to wait 10 second or longer between matches really kills that energy.

Well...Kof XI is a one match game isn't it? I'm assuming since Kof 2k3 was. It's not too bad if the loading is only once during the begining of the match.

If it's multiple matches...It's Kof on PS1 all over again.