2888th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Sakaguchi is insane" , posted Wed 1 Jun 20:24:post reply

quote:
Old news, I know, but...

"I would like to make movies based on our 2 games on X Box 360"
Hahahahahahaha.

But look how happy he made that guy in the MMORPG tshirt. Doesn't that count for anything??

Also the new GBA looks like it's going to cause a rise in prescription eyewear.

[this message was edited by Radish on Wed 1 Jun 20:31]

Sano
1804th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Kojima will watch'em, it's like eating fries!" , posted Thu 2 Jun 04:39:post reply

quote:
Old news, I know, but...

"I would like to make movies based on our 2 games on X Box 360"
Hahahahahahaha.

Um, no one in Japan is going to buy the X-Box 360 except or Kojima so he can have his "steak dinner" and the irony is that both of these movies probably won't come to the US...

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

[this message was edited by Sano on Thu 2 Jun 04:53]

exodus
2706th Post

"Re(1):Kojima will watch'em, it's like eating" , posted Thu 2 Jun 05:41post reply

quote:

Um, no one in Japan is going to buy the X-Box 360

they might!

Zepy
1062th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(2):Kojima will watch'em, it's like eating" , posted Thu 2 Jun 15:05post reply

quote:
they might!

You're going to buy the console when you're in Japan!

NARUTO
3071th Post

"Re(1):Kojima will watch'em, it's like eating " , posted Thu 2 Jun 17:49post reply

quote:
Um, no one in Japan is going to buy the X-Box 360 except or Kojima so he can have his "steak dinner" and the irony is that both of these movies probably won't come to the US...

Well I was really disapointed and see him going on X-box360 curious to know why, when you know that 99,9% of his fanbase is on Playstation2 and will mostly be on PS3.

I'm deffinitley not sure if this is a great move... Moving on PS3 would have been better...

We are all mad at some point....

legalstep
106th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Kojima will watch'em, it's like eating" , posted Fri 3 Jun 03:57post reply

quote:

Um, no one in Japan is going to buy the X-Box 360

they might!

At least 200,000 people over a 4 year period. I'm sure of it.

burning kyo
2316th Post

"Re(2):Kojima will watch'em, it's like eating" , posted Fri 3 Jun 04:12post reply

quote:
Well I was really disapointed and see him going on X-box360 curious to know why, when you know that 99,9% of his fanbase is on Playstation2 and will mostly be on PS3.

I'm definitley not sure if this is a great move... Moving on PS3 would have been better...

Does there's still some people who buy their machine cause of the name of the manufacturer and not by the quality of the games available on it ?

[welcome to the devil's nest]

Korigama
56th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):Kojima will watch'em, it's like eating" , posted Fri 3 Jun 05:33post reply

quote:

I'm definitley not sure if this is a great move... Moving on PS3 would have been better...

Does there's still some people who buy their machine cause of the name of the manufacturer and not by the quality of the games available on it ?

That is the case, but at the same time, it's also why the quality of the library for the PlayStation systems is always assured (with the majority of people flocking to Sony's systems, the big names tend to see to it that they throw their support behind them to reap the benefits).

Sano
1805th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"X-Box 720 - Virtual Reality!" , posted Fri 3 Jun 06:21:post reply

quote:

Dude, by the third year they'll be up to X-Box 720.

From what it looks like X-Box is getting high profile people industry to... not deliver their famous franchises but give them new games. They need to arrest a couple of franchises from the PS2. Even N64 managed to steal away Bio Hazzard/Resident Evil even if that was short lived. Halo 3 is not going to get Japanese to buy X-Boxes. Neither will PS2 hand me downs, AKA games that appeared on PS2 first or appear on all systems simeoultaneously. Not that it matters, Microsoft has the loot to keep the system in Japan for years until they find the right formula. And I can't predict the future so what do I know anyways...

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

[this message was edited by Sano on Fri 3 Jun 06:33]

Maou
664th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(3):Kojima will watch'em, it's like eating" , posted Fri 3 Jun 06:58post reply

quote:

Heheh, don't get too hasty in your large estimates!

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Iggy
6624th Post

"Re(3):Kojima will watch'em, it's like eating" , posted Fri 3 Jun 15:43post reply

quote:
Nintendorks do.
And japanese are racists.

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!

NARUTO
3075th Post

"Re(3):Kojima will watch'em, it's like eating" , posted Fri 3 Jun 20:39post reply

quote:

Well for me it's the announced title that'll make me buy a PS3. Wthi DMC4, MGS4, TK6 and killzone, she's already on my list...

As for the X-box 360, there was nothing interesting for me on the old one, and so far nothing on the new one. And I won't buy an X360 just for Sakaguchi...
When he'll sell 200 000 copies of his games he'll port them soon enough on Ps3 and Revolution...

We are all mad at some point....

kikkoken
883th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(4):Kojima will watch'em, it's like eating" , posted Fri 3 Jun 22:52:post reply

quote:
she's already on my list...

Beware of females, Naruto.

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
And for god's sake, stop perverting children. Now.

End of Spoiler

[this message was edited by kikkoken on Fri 3 Jun 22:54]