Capcom and SNK Playmore merge?

Like to see that

Replies:

Stifu
169th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"Re(1):What IF" , posted Sun 29 May 20:00post reply

Heh... The current Capcom is 99% into 3D games, so no...

Digitalboy
210th Post

Frequent Customer

"NO" , posted Sun 29 May 22:24post reply

quote:

Like to see that

For my kingdom, why would you want that?

You want all 2-D properties sold to the North American division, so they can do nothing with it?

No. Everything is fine just the way they are right at this moment.

BTW the "what if's" are posted at GameFAQs forum.

Tai-Pan
10th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):What IF" , posted Mon 30 May 07:46post reply

quote:

Like to see that

WTF

hayaku!!

Dr Baghead
3457th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):What IF" , posted Mon 30 May 08:50post reply

quote:

Like to see that

It would be like the Amalgam Comics!!!

People would play The King of StreetFighters and Sampire Showdown: The Night Warriors!

People would play as Kyouki and Shingukra!! And Maigan and Lei-Lei Pai Long! and Chang Li with her little buddy Choi Long!! And Kim Kapawon Fu! And Remyori!! And Hugenjiro! And Kendy Bogasters' real father would be Sagesse Howard, arch enemy of Kendy's 'brother' Terryu, Sagesse is also the father of Rock[man] Terryu is forced to raise!! And Guilimaru would set new standards for impossibly tall hair and gayness level a straight man in combat boots! And every damn time they needed a boss for a dreammatch Vegal would come back.

Also just like Amalgam comics it'd be stupid.

Blanka and Dan make for a most excellent tag image (yeah still not funny)

Spoon
1020th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(2):What IF" , posted Mon 30 May 10:22post reply

quote:

Like to see that

People would play The King of StreetFighters and Sampire Showdown: The Night Warriors!

People would play as Kyouki and Shingukra!! And Maigan and Lei-Lei Pai Long! and Chang Li with her little buddy Choi Long!! And Kim Kapawon Fu! And Remyori!! And Hugenjiro! And Kendy Bogasters' real father would be Sagesse Howard, arch enemy of Kendy's 'brother' Terryu, Sagesse is also the father of Rock[man] Terryu is forced to raise!! And Guilimaru would set new standards for impossibly tall hair and gayness level a straight man in combat boots! And every damn time they needed a boss for a dreammatch Vegal would come back.

I still can't believe that that Marvel vs. DC thing was just a setup for Amalgam.

And that was like 10 years ago.

kilvear
83th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):What IF" , posted Mon 30 May 12:25post reply

quote:

Like to see that

That made my day.

Somebody cure me of RO fanboy sickness.

Burning Ranger
1210th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):What IF" , posted Mon 30 May 12:35post reply

quote:

I still can't believe that that Marvel vs. DC thing was just a setup for Amalgam.

And that was like 10 years ago.

Hey, I liked some of the Amalgam Comics. Super Soldier was a neat concept... but DarkClaw was retarded.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

I like Appleseed...

Falikors
126th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):What IF" , posted Mon 30 May 13:17post reply

o_o yare yare.

メガ秘密攻撃#48:
牛インストールする!

Dr Baghead
3458th Post

"Re(4):What IF" , posted Mon 30 May 15:00post reply

quote:
Hey, I liked some of the Amalgam Comics. Super Soldier was a neat concept... but DarkClaw was retarded.

I just think it's retarded they made DOUBLE merged characters...

Like WonderWoman-Storm and Rouge-WonderWoman, Wolverine-Batman and Bruce Wayne-Nick Furry. There's probably more but I don't care to remember them... the JLU/X-Men I guess count too

Iggy
6604th Post

"Re(5):What IF" , posted Mon 30 May 15:31post reply

quote:
Like WonderWoman-Storm and Rouge-WonderWoman, Wolverine-Batman and Bruce Wayne-Nick Furry. There's probably more but I don't care to remember them... the JLU/X-Men I guess count too

I'd like to see that.

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!

Oroch
815th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(6):What IF" , posted Mon 30 May 19:44:post reply

quote:
I'd like to see that.

What IF iggy didnt try to put an end to my love for kikkoken

I'd like to see that

[this message was edited by Oroch on Mon 30 May 19:44]

Kikkoken
879th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(7):What IF" , posted Mon 30 May 23:23post reply

quote:
What IF iggy didnt try to put an end to my love for kikkoken

I'd like to see that

I know. Iggy can't stand another MMC man offering me good love. There is no reasoning him on that matter. I even had to promise that I would destroy my cherished pictures of Naruto's bare buttocks and of Oroch's hairy torso. Life under Iggy's scrutiny is hard indeed.

Sano
1797th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(2):What IF" , posted Tue 31 May 01:05post reply

quote:

LOL! Post of the year!

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

Cain Highwind
565th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):What IF" , posted Tue 31 May 04:16post reply

quote:

Like to see that

Actually, when I was staying with my grandparents house last summer, I found a couple of the old Amalgam comics in their garage (my Grandpa goes to a lot of Auctions tends to pic up comics for my sister)

And being bored out of my mind, I actually thought of what am Amalgam Capcom/SNK universe would be like, including possible backstories and everything. A lot of them were just as stupid, but I loved my Absolute Zero (Megaman Zero+Kula) character idea though.

On a related note I had a weird dream a few nights ago that I taught Hawk Girl and Wonderwoman Fusion dance from DBZ.

Spoon
1023th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(3):What IF" , posted Tue 31 May 04:22post reply

quote:
I taught Hawk Girl and Wonderwoman Fusion dance

It was really just tribadism, wasn't it?

Dr Baghead
3459th Post

"Re(6):What IF" , posted Tue 31 May 04:47post reply

quote:

I'd like to see that.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/amalgamd.htm

Knock yourself out

That's an incomplete list but it's the only one I've found so far with pictures. If you want a full list so you can Google/Yahoo image search for pictures yourself try:

http://www.io.com/~woodward/chroma/amalgam.html

(keep in mind those listed as 'throw away' have no images as they were just mentioned in passing)

It's a confusing muddled mess the Amalgam word is... It's really not so much a working universe as a really bad skit you'd see a Comic Book Conventions Cosplay Mascarade... Actually you could probably play a really fun game trying to link together the flaws in continuity!

Nick Furry still exist---> But Bruce Wayne is basically playing his character too---> While Wolverine plays Batman---> Who is romantically linked to Catsai, a combination Elektra/Catwoman---> Not to be confused with Madame Cat a Catwoman/Madame Hydra cross---> who once fought Moonwing, a Nightwing/Moon Knight cross trained by Bruce Wayne---> Much in the way Sparrow, a Jubliee Robin cross, was trained by Dark Claw.

Is confusing/stupid... I liked Lobo the Duck though, that was kinda funny.

Cain Highwind
566th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(4):What IF" , posted Tue 31 May 05:07post reply

quote:
I taught Hawk Girl and Wonderwoman Fusion dance

It was really just tribadism, wasn't it?

No really! From what I remember I was at the watch tower, they were arguing with each other, I then saw the two of them, arms crossed, backs to each other, when all of a sudden I shouted "That's it! I can teach them fusion!". Batman and J'onn were there, and they were pretty much like "What the hell is that?"

And after explaining it to them, J'onn and Batman thought it was a good idea (I think J'onn said something like "it may help them stop arguing, anyway". But HG and WW just start arguing (I don't WANT to fuse with you). But then Diana says "It's for the good of the League I guess, and it's not permanent, guess we could give it a shot"

So I demonstrate it, just like Goku does in the series saying things like "make sure your left pinky is outstretched".

I woke up before I could see what the result was, I made my sister roll over with laughter telling her about it though, and we began to speculate what their "name" would be (Shiana), and how cool it would be if Hawkgirl's mace merged with Woner Woman's Lasso making a cool ball and chain. And what it would be like if they actually wore the fusion outfit (that Gogeta and Gotenks wear) with maybe a shirt underneath.

So yeah >.>