Japan has the strongest women in the world - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (4732 Views )

Spoon
1007th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Japan has the strongest women in the world" , posted Thu 26 May 12:48:post reply

You'll laugh too.

I have no idea whether or not it's real, but the Russian news quip says that the guy was hospitalized with a broken neck.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE

[this message was edited by Spoon on Thu 26 May 13:04]

Replies:

Red Falcon
5461th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Thu 26 May 12:53post reply

Maybe he'll think twice before trying to rob a bank again.

Best site EVER:Link Here

Kyouji
33th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Thu 26 May 12:57post reply

DESTROYED!

Digitalboy
208th Post

Frequent Customer

"Shermie?" , posted Thu 26 May 13:30post reply

quote:
You'll laugh too.

I have no idea whether or not it's real, but the Russian news quip says that the guy was hospitalized with a broken neck.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE

Was that Shermie in disguise to lure criminals into a suplex?

THAT made my morning!!! Thanks, Spoon!

GekigangerV
1101th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(2):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Thu 26 May 13:32post reply

I can't think of many WWE wrestlers who can do an arch like that outside of Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit. Someone should sign here up for a wrestling promotion.

Gojira
1729th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Thu 26 May 15:52post reply

See, in America they teach women to defend themselves by kicking guys in the crotch and screaming real loud. In Japan they teach them to slingshot trapping back suplex into bridge

Iggy
6567th Post

"Re(1):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Thu 26 May 16:38post reply

I think Spoon has opened the best topic of the year.

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!

Korigama
55th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(4):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Thu 26 May 16:40post reply

That...was awesome. Just too good...

HAYATO
386th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(5):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Thu 26 May 16:50post reply

I assume the guy was the skinny type, because otherwise she may have failed in their attempt...that or she was really high on steroids...

Fygee
1181th Post

"Re(6):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Thu 26 May 17:26post reply

You aint seen nuthin yet...

http://www.iwaynet.net/~sos/sumo/sumocontest.html

Falikors
124th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Thu 26 May 17:32post reply

AW HELL YEAH!!!

Freakin' sweet!

メガ秘密攻撃#48:
牛インストールする!

HAYATO
387th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(6):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Thu 26 May 19:56post reply

Oh, my... that's what I call disturbing imagery. Thank God I have an exam tomorrow, so I can take advantage of the night I'm going to spend sleepless because of these pics...

Joe Randel
412th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Thu 26 May 21:25post reply

As awesome as it is, you never really get a good look at the woman. I'm guessing it's a dude and it was all just a set up. Still, it made me smile.

"I can't take any more illicit drugs... I can't afford any artificial joy" - Pursuit of Happiness

Iggy
6569th Post

"Re(2):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Thu 26 May 23:01post reply

quote:
I'm guessing it's a dude and it was all just a set up.

Unfortunately, I begin to think so as well...
The Kodansha logo intrigues me. It's just plain weird.

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!

HAYATO
388th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(3):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Thu 26 May 23:28post reply

quote:
I'm guessing it's a dude and it was all just a set up.
Unfortunately, I begin to think so as well...
The Kodansha logo intrigues me. It's just plain weird.

May it be any kind of marketing campaign?

Maou
641th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(4):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Fri 27 May 01:02post reply

Final Atomic Buster! Spoon, you are teh winner for this, I love it. I'm curious about the Kodansha cam....maybe it was a security film in their building?

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Mokona
269th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(5):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Fri 27 May 02:15post reply

Woaaah! That guy got his ass seriously kicked!
Great vid Spoon, I'll show it to my friends they'll laugh their asses off!

Blah!

crazymike
1122th Post

"Re(6):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Fri 27 May 02:17post reply

The funniest part is the thief probably asked for her phone number afterwards.

Tai-Pan
9th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Fri 27 May 03:52post reply

quote:
You'll laugh too.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE

Being a martial artist myself, IM FUCK%$# IMPRESSED, cant stop playing the video

hayaku!!

Abster
46th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Fri 27 May 05:12post reply

Heh. All they need in that elevator is a referee to slap the floor.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/Abster316/dedication3.gif [Image Attached]

There's no substitution to dedication

Undead Fred
2389th Post

"Re(2):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Fri 27 May 07:33post reply

quote:
Heh. All they need in that elevator is a referee to slap the floor.

Heh heh heh. Or the girl to do Shermie's powered-up suplex where she grinds the opponent into the floor after slamming him into the ground.

As for whether she's really a "she"... I'm voting female. She seems to have the proper anatomy, at least- she looks like she's got an hourglass figure with the proper shoulder and hip width (look as she goes into the suplex), but I could still be wrong. Who knows, if it's real, the guy could have tried to snatch a female pro wrestler's purse without knowing it.

Either way, the video's still hilarious... and those sumos creep me out.

Nate
558th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Fri 27 May 07:55post reply

quote:

As for whether she's really a "she"... I'm voting female. She seems to have the proper anatomy, at least- she looks like she's got an hourglass figure with the proper shoulder and hip width (look as she goes into the suplex), but I could still be wrong. Who knows, if it's real, the guy could have tried to snatch a female pro wrestler's purse without knowing it.

If she were a female pro wrestler, she'd be way more brutal than just putting him in a suplex.

Then again, who's to say that after the video cuts off she didn't bust out the barbed wire and scream "RAINBOOOOOW!" while doing all sorts of other painful things?

...I know I would want to see that.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

exodus
2695th Post

"Re(3):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Fri 27 May 08:29post reply

quote:
She seems to have the proper anatomy, at least- she looks like she's got an hourglass figure with the proper shoulder and hip width

yah, I hope you don't use that as a judge for for gender in normal life. especially if you go to brazil.

because I have an hourglass figure too, but it's just due to metabolism.

Nate
559th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(4):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Fri 27 May 09:29post reply

quote:
yah, I hope you don't use that as a judge for for gender in normal life. especially if you go to brazil.

Don't forget Thailand, too!
quote:

I suppose it's not unreasonable to say that you'd make at the very least a passable woman, then?

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

Undead Fred
2391th Post

"Re(4):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Fri 27 May 09:32:post reply

quote:

I know that... I'm just saying it's possible. Just because she can suplex a guy doesn't necessarily rule out her being female, you know.

EDIT: I knew I shouldn't have mentioned proportions... I knew I'd catch comments for that.

[this message was edited by Undead Fred on Fri 27 May 09:33]

Gojira
1733th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Long version" , posted Fri 27 May 11:53:post reply

BRIIIIIIIIDGE!!!

Might be fake, might not. But it seems to be an ad. What is Magajin?

[this message was edited by Gojira on Fri 27 May 11:54]

Zepy
1059th Post

"Re(1):Long version" , posted Fri 27 May 12:11post reply

quote:
What is Magajin?

Magazine.

Mystery solved! Now everybody can go back to stealing purses knowing they won't get a broken neck.

Also Brandon should remember Thailand.

Maou
643th Post

"Re(2):Long version" , posted Fri 27 May 13:50post reply

Yup, mystery solved! The letters are tiny but it's an ad for Gekkan Shounen Magajin, Monthly Boys Magazine. "You can read about developments every month that you don't get to read about," they say. If their ad quality reflects the quality of content they have, I'll subscribe! Makes me wonder if it will all be random mania like the Nihontou vs. Pistol, but hey.

Pollyanna
1126th Post

"Re(5):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Fri 27 May 18:39:post reply

quote:
Just because she can suplex a guy doesn't necessarily rule out her being female, you know.

Yeah, I know. I think people just like saying "It's a man!!!" I think (more?) women should take up suplexing people like that.

[this message was edited by Pollyanna on Fri 27 May 18:39]

exodus
2696th Post

"Re(2):Long version" , posted Sat 28 May 01:17post reply

quote:

Also Brandon should remember Thailand.

I do!
my girlfriend's from there. and sometimes I wonder...
heh.

you got my last mail, right?

HAYATO
389th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(3):Long version" , posted Sat 28 May 02:06post reply

quote:
Makes me wonder if it will all be random mania like the Nihontou vs. Pistol, but hey.

Incredible...it is real, isn't it? An Itto lover, friend of mine will wet his pants when I show this to him...

Maou
645th Post

"Re(4):Long version" , posted Sat 28 May 02:41post reply

Yup! Granted, it's on the show "Useless knowledge you can use tomorrow," but it's real it seems...and no part of the blade was ruined or chipped, either. So next time you see Goemon cut bullets out of the air in Lupin III, know that you too could do it!

...in fact, I bet this is exactly the kinda stuff that'll be in this magazine.

exodus
2697th Post

"Re(6):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Sat 28 May 02:45post reply

quote:
I think people just like saying "It's a man!!!"

you started it!~

Zepy
1061th Post

"Re(7):Japan has the strongest women in the wo" , posted Sat 28 May 12:52post reply

quote:
you started it!~

Uho! It's a good man!

Also I got your mail, but things are really busy here right now so there was no reply.

We should nerdify and combine or something.