Atelier Iris Eternal Something - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3000 Views )

Juan
4156th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Atelier Iris Eternal Something" , posted Tue 17 May 01:12:post reply

OK

Has anyone played this game? Post some opinions. You can also suggest ways to bake a cat in a microwave oven. Cat liver is not very good.

Edit: poof

[this message was edited by Juan on Tue 17 May 01:21]

Replies:

Ammadeau
1355th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Atelier Iris Eternal Something" , posted Tue 17 May 01:26post reply

I have played it, beaten it, and liked it, though I liked the entire series so I'm not the best judge of such things. It's a cute and fun game, but in no way deep or complex.

Ammadeau.net - My own personal waste of time.

Zepy
1056th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):Atelier Iris Eternal Something" , posted Tue 17 May 01:33:post reply

I thought the main story was too predictable and generic, and the main characters being not-too-interesting. The shop NPCs were interesting enough to make up for it though. And the weapon compounding system was kinda fun too, though it just makes Rita incredibly super powered.

You could collect the panties of the two NPC shop girls. It was a good game.

Baking the cat brings out the taste, but wouldn't the penguin rot? And what about the canned dogs!?

[this message was edited by Zepy on Tue 17 May 01:34]

Mosquiton
1624th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):Atelier Iris Eternal Something" , posted Tue 17 May 04:35post reply

quote:
I have played it, beaten it, and liked it, though I liked the entire series so I'm not the best judge of such things. It's a cute and fun game, but in no way deep or complex.

It's not deep or complex, but at the same time it has enough to it to keep it interesting. It still feels pretty traditional, but with all the action you can do in the field and things that you're actively rewarded for screwing around with, it can be quite fun.

/ / /

Spoon
972th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Shadow Hearts From the New World" , posted Tue 17 May 05:11post reply

quote:
OK

Has anyone played this game? Post some opinions. You can also suggest ways to bake a cat in a microwave oven. Cat liver is not very good.

Edit: poof

I am a sinner for playing the leaked version, but I couldn't wait for the 3 weeks or so...

It seems fun enough that I would recommend people try it.

But then, I am pointlessly entertained by a lot of pointless things.

YOU ARE THE ONE TO BECOME SASHIMI

Chupiler
907th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):Shadow Hearts From the New World" , posted Sun 22 May 14:47post reply

I'm a huge fan of the series, but thanks to this game, I'm boycotting Eternal Mana 2. Basically they took the main sell point of the game, alchemy, and threw it in the back seat, making the lukewarm RPG the focus of the game. Not only that, but this Mana stuff sure looked like it came right from Hangane no Renkinjutsushi. I can't tell you if a person who's never played an Atelier game would like or not, but the gameplay overall isn't going to have anyone rushing out to buy the game. I wouldn't have mind if it was a spin-off of the Atelier series, but for some reason Gust decided to make it an actual sequel. I hope Gust wakes up and reverts to the original formula...

All Atelier games >>>>>>>> (insurmountable wall) >>>>> Eternal Mana

くぁwせdrftgyふじこlp;