SC3 E3 trailer - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1743 Views )

Ishmael
2003th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"SC3 E3 trailer" , posted Sun 15 May 05:57post reply

A new Soul Calibur 3 trailer is up at IGN. Mostly it's just another introduction of Lady Snowblood and the other new characters but I don't remember seeing the shots of someone messing with the create-a-warrior option before.

Replies:

kurushimi
61th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):SC3 E3 trailer" , posted Sun 15 May 07:01post reply

quote:
A new Soul Calibur 3 trailer is up at IGN. Mostly it's just another introduction of Lady Snowblood and the other new characters but I don't remember seeing the shots of someone messing with the create-a-warrior option before.

They also show some of the backgrounds in more detail. But ugh, I still can't accept Setsuka as a character - she just screams to me as a slow character. Plus, the only person who should ever be allowed to fight with an umbrella is Shizumaru from SS.

Zasalamel looks neat though - from what they've shown on the trailer, his moves seem to be close ranged, when you would think he would be another keep away guy like Kilik.

Maou
630th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):SC3 E3 trailer" , posted Sun 15 May 07:08post reply

I really really like what I see from the stages, especially since the game obviously can't look that much prettier than SC2 otherwise! The raft level should be astounding (particularly if you read about it at Soul Archive, or here for English) with lighting changing as the raft drifts under bridges, etc, and I like the wooden outdoor level where Taki hits Mitsurugi through the flimsy fence. Level design will make this game for me (it's really all they have left to develop), so I'm excited. The storm level they talk about sounds great, like the rainy harbor level I missed from SC1 but plus many awesomes. And the new charas seem cool in motion.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...