Er..I'm Back + some drawings - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3051 Views )

Falikors
116th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"Er..I'm Back + some drawings" , posted Sat 14 May 17:30:post reply

Yeah... hey guys, I've been gone for a while x__X. Nevermind, maybe someone will remember me by the big F! either way. I guess I'd post (for the hell of it) some old school styled sketches. Dug out some Final Fantasy VIIstuff last week and did some drawings of the characters.
Tifa
Sephiroth
Cloud
Vincent
Nanaki/Red XIII
Yuffie...Lolz

WB 2 me d00ds. >_<

メガ秘密攻撃#48:
牛インストールする!

[this message was edited by Falikors on Sat 14 May 17:38]

Replies:

Oroch
810th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):Er..I'm Back + some drawings" , posted Sat 14 May 18:28post reply

quote:
Yeah... hey guys, I've been gone for a while x__X. Nevermind, maybe someone will remember me by the big F! either way. I guess I'd post (for the hell of it) some old school styled sketches. Dug out some Final Fantasy VIIstuff last week and did some drawings of the characters.
Tifa
Sephiroth
Cloud
Vincent
Nanaki/Red XIII
Yuffie...Lolz

WB 2 me d00ds. >_<

haha!

good to see you again

good work as usual!

deisied
326th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):Er..I'm Back + some drawings" , posted Sat 14 May 20:16post reply

I don't like your males as much as your females, but pretty cool stuff anyway. Nice.

Maou
629th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Er..I'm Back + some drawings" , posted Sun 15 May 02:30post reply

I'm the opposite, I think the guys came out real cool: I love the feel of motion created in the Sephiroth picture, Vincent has fun perspective, and while as a character I don't like Red XIII, that's a really cool Red XIII. Join the Drawboard?

The F icon is superior. For some reason, I recall you and Mokona joining and people vowing they wouldn't let you disappear like other new people (there was a very ^_^ cheerful ^_^ Hally ^_^ who started that discussion, though she may have actually been Baghead or Undead Fred). So yeah, I remember. You'll never escape!

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...