Summon Night Extacies(?) promo movie - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1567 Views )

Holiday
2504th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Summon Night Extacies(?) promo movie" , posted Wed 11 May 15:48post reply

Quite a nice movie made by Ufotable, viewable from the main website. Just wait for the intro movie to load.

Or if you want a direct link...
It's in flv format, so use something like the FLVPlayer to view it.

How do you romanize the title? Extacies? Ex-thesis?

Probably getting this, because of the Espgaluda gender change system, and mainly because the girl reminds me of Koko from Melody of Oblivion

Replies:

Ammadeau
1348th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Summon Night Extacies(?) promo movie" , posted Wed 11 May 20:31post reply

I've just been waiting 3 years for the site's opening movie to load, so thanks for the direct link.

Ammadeau.net - My own personal waste of time.

rid
6606th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Summon Night Extacies(?) promo movie" , posted Wed 11 May 22:58post reply

quote:
I've just been waiting 3 years for the site's opening movie to load, so thanks for the direct link.

Took me an hour to download it -_-' (but it was worse with the SRW a3 trailer...)

Ammadeau
1349th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):Summon Night Extacies(?) promo movie" , posted Thu 12 May 02:32post reply

quote:
Took me an hour to download it -_-' (but it was worse with the SRW a3 trailer...)

Took me about the same and didn't seem worth it. I like the character designs as always, but I'd much rather wait on the US release of Shining Force Neo.

Ammadeau.net - My own personal waste of time.

Pollyanna
1099th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(4):Summon Night Extacies(?) promo movie" , posted Thu 12 May 05:17post reply

quote:

I like the character designs as always, but I'd much rather wait on the US release of Shining Force Neo.

You know, I actually thought Shining Force Neo was a strategy RPG up until the moment I played it. Boy was I surprised.