Clover Studio update (?) - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3202 Views )

Iggy
6473th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Clover Studio update (?)" , posted Mon 9 May 06:05post reply

Viewtiful Joe VFX Battle (tentative title, GC&PSP) will feature the original characters from the TV show.
And Scratch! Viewtiful Joe on DS.
And a wallpaper with Yamatano Orochi.

AND THAT'S ALL

I didn't think I would regret the time they were masturbating on how they were geniusses and they were going to change the world with their games...
At least, if Killer 7 is indeed released in june, we'll have Ôkami to point at and laugh.
But it won't be the same.

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!

Replies:

Maou
619th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Clover Studio update (?)" , posted Mon 9 May 11:28post reply

Wot??! All you idiots give me on your website is Ookami wallpaper?! I was earnestly excited about that game, but I can't be if it doesn't ever come out. This is a two-way relationship between us, Clover, and you have got to give.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Mosquiton
1617th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):Clover Studio update (?)" , posted Tue 10 May 06:39post reply

quote:
Wot??! All you idiots give me on your website is Ookami wallpaper?! I was earnestly excited about that game, but I can't be if it doesn't ever come out. This is a two-way relationship between us, Clover, and you have got to give.

Nice wallpaper, though.

But yeah, it's tough to stay excited about a game that supposedly doesn't exist.

I have to say though that I really like what I'm seeing of Killer 7 lately. Plenty of gameplay videos around, at this point I'm completely decided on using my wallet to thank Capcom for at least trying.

The English dialogue sounds pretty decent, which is nice. Not amazing, but I'll take it.

/ / /

Ishmael
1991th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(3):Clover Studio update (?)" , posted Tue 10 May 08:53post reply

According to IGN and Clover's page it sounds like Okami is going to be playable at E3 this year. Killer 7, in spite of it's tortured history, might actually be coming together, a playable build of Okami will be unveiled soon... what's going on?!?

NARUTO
3037th Post

"Re(4):Clover Studio update (?)" , posted Tue 10 May 17:45post reply

quote:
According to IGN and Clover's page it sounds like Okami is going to be playable at E3 this year.

I really hope so... Still I wait for more from capcom....

We are all mad at some point....

Holiday
2503th Post

"Re(5):Clover Studio update (?)" , posted Tue 10 May 20:34post reply

Clover Studio is slowly becoming the Blizzard Entertainment of Japan?
And everytime Iggy writes Clover Studio in the title I think of Episode of the Clovers

Mog
373th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(6):Clover Studio update (?)" , posted Tue 10 May 23:37post reply

quote:
Clover Studio is slowly becoming the Blizzard Entertainment of Japan?

If Killer 7 and Okami turn out to be good, then sure. With the way Iggy keeps depciting them however, Clover Studio seems to have more in common with Ion Storm than Blizzard.

Iggy
6482th Post

"Re(7):Clover Studio update (?)" , posted Tue 10 May 23:43post reply

quote:
If Killer 7 and Okami turn out to be good, then sure. With the way Iggy keeps depciting them however, Clover Studio seems to have more in common with Ion Storm than Blizzard.
Killer 7 is not Clover Studio, is it?
Also, I would really, really love Ôkami to be good. I love the graphic presentation. But I would also like it to be released someday.

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!

Mog
375th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(8):Clover Studio update (?)" , posted Wed 11 May 04:29:post reply

quote:

Killer 7 is not Clover Studio, is it?

No, I made the stupid assumption that all of the former(?) Development Studio 4 teams had become Clover Studio. That is unless this is correct, and I'm just making a further idiot out of myself >_<

Edit: grammar school

[this message was edited by Mog on Wed 11 May 04:32]

vava
43th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(9):Clover Studio update (?)" , posted Wed 11 May 05:18post reply

quote:

all of the former(?) Development Studio 4 teams had become Clover Studio.

Is Production Studio #4 still active, or has the entire staff moved to Clover?

Atsushi Inaba:In fact, we split the department in two. There were about 120 people at Production Studio #4. We made a 50/50 split, 60 each.

There were a few people who wanted to follow us immediately. Then we asked each staff member if he or she wanted to try the Clover Studio adventure or not. It was just a simple and direct question.