Namco x Capcom, Front Mission Online - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3382 Views )

Iggy
6453th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Namco x Capcom, Front Mission Online" , posted Fri 6 May 04:20post reply

Interviews

For once, both interviews are interesting.
Too bad the games are not.

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!

Replies:

Juan
4141th Post

"Re(1):Namco x Capcom, Front Mission Online" , posted Fri 6 May 04:49:post reply

sup

edit: hi

quote:

Entrevista

Una entrevista de dos juegos que nunca saldran de Japon. No entiendo ni madre. Solo me se el menu de el restaurante. Tambien las palabras que se avientan los chicos y chicas en el internet. Pinche teclado no tiene acentos-

STFU

[this message was edited by Juan on Fri 6 May 04:52]

exodus
2648th Post

"Re(2):Namco x Capcom, Front Mission Online" , posted Fri 6 May 05:10post reply

quote:
sup

edit: hi

NxC will leave japan dammit! I'm sure of it.

Sano
1730th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):Namco x Capcom, Front Mission Online" , posted Fri 6 May 06:17post reply

Thanks. Can anyone hook us up with some highlights of the Namco x Capcom interview?

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

Shingo The One
512th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Namco x Capcom interview highlights" , posted Fri 6 May 13:07post reply

quote:
Thanks. Can anyone hook us up with some highlights of the Namco x Capcom interview?

Same here Iggy-san.I so am curious to know if this game will really become my first big game buy for this year.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

Iggy
6457th Post

"Re(1):Namco x Capcom, Front Mission Online" , posted Fri 6 May 17:51post reply

Oh, sorry, let me rephrase it :
Those interviews are interesting (for me) because I like seeing the faces of the guy who make a game I might very well play sometime.
Beside that, the guy of NxC doesn't say anything interesting (the scenario, the crossover, the different worlds... stuff we already know).
The FMO guy says more interesting things, but I haven't read anything on the subject before, so maybe they're as basically uninteresting as the NxC stuff when you followed the game.

Also, yesterday = party and today = headache.

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!

Shingo The One
515th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Namco x Capcom, Front Mission Online" , posted Fri 6 May 19:16post reply

quote:
Those interviews are interesting (for me) because I like seeing the faces of the guy who make a game I might very well play sometime.
Beside that, the guy of NxC doesn't say anything interesting (the scenario, the crossover, the different worlds... stuff we already know).
The FMO guy says more interesting things, but I haven't read anything on the subject before, so maybe they're as basically uninteresting as the NxC stuff when you followed the game.

Thanks for your patience taking time out Iggy-san.Oh well, at least it's only a couple of weeks to go to know if this game will (fingers crossed) truly be worth buying.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

Sano
1732th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):Namco x Capcom, Front Mission Online" , posted Sat 7 May 00:51:post reply

quote:

Yeah, I partied hard last Wednesday up until 8:00 on Thursday in the morning and I really wasn't doing a lot of internet stuff that day, or working or just about anything. Anyway, thanks for the reply two MMCAFE's last two remaining annoying fanboys and get some rest. I'm sure we'll be arguing about something soon enough, LOL!

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

[this message was edited by Sano on Sat 7 May 00:52]