Original message (3235 Views )

Gojira
1699th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Shadow of the Colossus (gameplay vids)" , posted Tue 3 May 13:08:post reply

Some impressions

First vids of some IGN guy trying hard to figure out what the controls are

Though he eventually manages to succeed at cramming his little sword in the giant's furry anus... quite remarkable actually

Off with your nose

[this message was edited by Gojira on Tue 3 May 13:12]

Replies:

deisied
319th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):Shadow of the Colossus (gameplay vids)" , posted Tue 3 May 13:45post reply

Not sure what to say, but damn, this game still makes me feel fuzzy inside so far. Thanks for the link.

Momo
63th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Shadow of the Colossus (gameplay vids)" , posted Tue 3 May 13:51post reply

I am so JAZZED for this game.

I can't imagine a scenario in which climbing all over giant bosses to stab them in the brain could be not awesome.

Ammadeau
1341th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):Shadow of the Colossus (gameplay vids)" , posted Tue 3 May 20:24post reply

quote:
I am so JAZZED for this game.

I can't imagine a scenario in which climbing all over giant bosses to stab them in the brain could be not awesome.

You obviously haven't played Galleon. It was fun the first time, but already by the second time I was sick of it. Though I expect this to be much better, I still can't believe someone built a whole game around it.

Got Next - it's a gaming site I write stupid things for

Gojira
1700th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"(a.k.a. wanda to kyouzou)" , posted Wed 4 May 03:27:post reply

Galleon came out? I thought that was one of those indefinitely delayed travesties. Not that I have a sexbox anyway.

Some more vids at Gamespot

Nothing new, though the GS guy at least seems to know what he's doing. The expanse of the world straight from the temple scene is pretty impressive.

EDIT: WANDAAAAAAA~su

Off with your nose

[this message was edited by Gojira on Wed 4 May 07:20]

Maou
614th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(4):Shadow of the Colossus (gameplay vids)" , posted Wed 4 May 04:07post reply

OOOooooh, that's what this game is! I had no idea this is what Wanda To Kyozou was going to be called. Good deal, now I can read English info on it, too...I really thought it looked gorgeous and exciting when I first saw it...the preview made me feel the "adventure" spirit to it, I hope it's true. I haven't been excited about a non-RPG/fighter since Ookami was announced, and now this too.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

legalstep
90th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Shadow of the Colossus (gameplay vids)" , posted Wed 4 May 08:50:post reply

IGN gameplay vids are always a nightmare to watch. I don't want to see to much of this game so I can be surprised.

[this message was edited by legalstep on Wed 4 May 08:50]

exodus
2636th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Shadow of the Colossus (gameplay vids)" , posted Wed 4 May 08:57post reply

I'm having trouble streaming gamespot's stuff at work, and quicktime won't install. So I'm kinda screeeeeeewwwwwwwwed.

legalstep
90th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):Shadow of the Colossus (gameplay vids)" , posted Thu 5 May 06:47post reply

quote:
I'm having trouble streaming gamespot's stuff at work, and quicktime won't install. So I'm kinda screeeeeeewwwwwwwwed.

You should line them up for a postmoderm. After it's out of course.

exodus
2643th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(4):Shadow of the Colossus (gameplay vids)" , posted Thu 5 May 06:53post reply

quote:

You should line them up for a postmoderm. After it's out of course.

yah, it's a bit far off, but I'd love to do that. my main concern is that ueda is pretty clammed-up sometimes. But we shall see!