Yahoo's message boards gone now?! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3345 Views )

crazymike
1103th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Yahoo's message boards gone now?!" , posted Fri 29 Apr 11:26post reply

I know this may not apply to many people here but trolling it was one of my personal pleasures, what am I to do now, get a real life? :(

Replies:

Minuteman
250th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Yahoo's message boards gone now?!" , posted Fri 29 Apr 11:35post reply

quote:
I know this may not apply to many people here but trolling it was one of my personal pleasures, what am I to do now, get a real life? :(

I hear going outside for a walk is nice way to spend the day killing time. Or go play lazer tag at the mall. Your choice man.

crazymike
1105th Post

"Re(2):Yahoo's message boards gone now?!" , posted Fri 29 Apr 11:50post reply

quote:

I hear going outside for a walk is nice way to spend the day killing time. Or go play lazer tag at the mall. Your choice man.

I played laser tag once, got a defective laser that didn't work and ended up in last place out of 120 people.

Juke Joint Jezebel
3391th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):Yahoo's message boards gone now?!" , posted Fri 29 Apr 12:55post reply

quote:

I played laser tag once, got a defective laser that didn't work and ended up in last place out of 120 people.

hahahaha this thread
entertainment levels
rising

Minuteman
251th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):Yahoo's message boards gone now?!" , posted Fri 29 Apr 12:58post reply

quote:

120 PEOPLE LAZER TAG!?!?!? =O

You serious? The biggest game I've played in is (I think) only 32. I love playing and getting the score stat sheet after the game, with your percent kills and shot accuracy and scores. Good times.

Maou
602th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(4):Yahoo's message boards gone now?!" , posted Fri 29 Apr 13:23post reply

What JJJ said. And meanwhile, laser tag was vastly improved in our town because it also had a viable arcade where serious Tekken 3 training took place. Come to think of it, I guess I only went there so I could play Tekken 3. The lack of painful shock when you got hit in tag made it impossible to actually "keep" your base or repel invaders, which always seemed like kind of a shame. Laser tag with real lasers is the only man's game.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

trogdor
23th Post

New Customer

"Re(5):Yahoo's message boards gone now?!" , posted Fri 29 Apr 13:36post reply

quote:
What JJJ said. And meanwhile, laser tag was vastly improved in our town because it also had a viable arcade where serious Tekken 3 training took place. Come to think of it, I guess I only went there so I could play Tekken 3. The lack of painful shock when you got hit in tag made it impossible to actually "keep" your base or repel invaders, which always seemed like kind of a shame. Laser tag with real lasers is the only man's game.

i'm for one in agreement. too many cheaters playing laser tag - bastards who use every part of their body to cover all their sensors when in reality they'd be swiss cheese :-(

crazymike
1106th Post

"Re(4):Yahoo's message boards gone now?!" , posted Fri 29 Apr 13:56post reply

quote:

It was a school trip, our reward for getting good grades at the end of the semester. Pretty educational huh?

Juan
4134th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"more like stupid tag" , posted Fri 29 Apr 16:07post reply

I stopped playing laser tag after seeing some morons shaking like they had seizures in order to mess up the targets and be basically invincible.

There were also some wackos that pretended they were Marines. They dressed completely in black and wore masks. Used names like "Recon".

Man.

quote:
i'm for one in agreement. too many cheaters playing laser tag - bastards who use every part of their body to cover all their sensors when in reality they'd be swiss cheese :-(

STFU

trogdor
24th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):more like stupid tag" , posted Sat 30 Apr 07:04post reply

quote:
There were also some wackos that pretended they were Marines. They dressed completely in black and wore masks. Used names like "Recon".

i'm recon, except i wore red blush and lipstick and whacked people over their heads with my handbag full of quarters O.o

Nate
524th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(4):Yahoo's message boards gone now?!" , posted Sat 30 Apr 08:08post reply

quote:

You serious? The biggest game I've played in is (I think) only 32. I love playing and getting the score stat sheet after the game, with your percent kills and shot accuracy and scores. Good times.

Wouldn't you know it, I played laser tag today as part of some end of the semester stuff my school decided to do for us (even though we still have finals next week). I got 265 points the first time but somehow I got 25 the second. I don't know what went wrong.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

Yobyvan
2th Post

New Customer

"Re(5):Yahoo's message boards gone now?!" , posted Sat 30 Apr 16:44post reply

quote:

Wouldn't you know it, I played laser tag today as part of some end of the semester stuff my school decided to do for us (even though we still have finals next week). I got 265 points the first time but somehow I got 25 the second. I don't know what went wrong.

Dang... Well i haven't played laser tag for a while but if you guys really don't wan't any cheating, why not try playing paint ball? It's more realistic although it hurts like hell when you get hit on a certain spot.

12 max mentol 11 stork candy 10 chupa chups 9 tortillas chippy 8 pancit canton 7 Magi noodles6 hamonado... 5 long credit list..... 4 pandesal 3 Chocobot 2 Nano-Nano and a Sofdrinks in a plastic!" WIDTH=256 HEIGHT=96>