Nintendo Revolution Rumors - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3656 Views )

beto
856th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Nintendo Revolution Rumors" , posted Wed 27 Apr 08:12post reply

http://cube.ign.com/articles/607/607437p1.html

Nintendo´s plan to completelly alienate 3rd parties continues!

Replies:

Spoon
915th Post

"Re(1):Nintendo Revolution Rumors" , posted Wed 27 Apr 08:25post reply

quote:
http://cube.ign.com/articles/607/607437p1.html

Nintendo´s plan to completelly alienate 3rd parties continues!

Eventually, every possible feature that can be conceived will be attributed to it, and so the rumours will be correct.

Maou
590th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Nintendo Revolution Rumors" , posted Wed 27 Apr 08:27post reply

quote:

Eventually, every possible feature that can be conceived will be attributed to it, and so the rumours will be correct.

At last, another chance for Virtual Boy Advance!

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Fuchikoma
1269th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):Nintendo Revolution Rumors" , posted Wed 27 Apr 15:11post reply

My dream of a perfect home port of Sega's Time Traveler and Holosseum will come true.... I LOVE YOU NINTENDO!

Ishmael
1973th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(4):Nintendo Revolution Rumors" , posted Thu 28 Apr 01:11post reply

I like the rumor that the controllers will be wireless, have some form of touch screen and feature a built-in gyroscope. If you thought Nintendo controllers were bad for fighters before...

Bootation
449th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):Nintendo Revolution Rumors" , posted Thu 28 Apr 01:23post reply

quote:
I like the rumor that the controllers will be wireless, have some form of touch screen and feature a built-in gyroscope. If you thought Nintendo controllers were bad for fighters before...

Haha good call dude.

Pretty please check out my neato sweet awesome webpage

Kikkoken
864th Post

"Re(5):Nintendo Revolution Rumors" , posted Thu 28 Apr 02:13post reply

quote:
I like the rumor that the controllers will be wireless, have some form of touch screen and feature a built-in gyroscope.

Another rumour says the controller will include a devise that you plug into your body and that detects your contractions. The devise also gives your temperature which will have direct influence on games.

Spoon
919th Post

"Re(6):Nintendo Revolution Rumors" , posted Thu 28 Apr 02:17post reply

quote:
a devise that you plug into your body and that detects your contractions

So the birthing game will be real???
omg too good
if only I were a girl!

shin ramberk
105th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):Nintendo Revolution Rumors" , posted Thu 28 Apr 02:27post reply

quote:
I like the rumor that the controllers will be wireless, have some form of touch screen and feature a built-in gyroscope.

Another rumour says the controller will include a devise that you plug into your body and that detects your contractions. The devise also gives your temperature which will have direct influence on games.

I heard, from a friend, that Sonic versus Mario will be a launch title. And then, Capcom will also release Street Fighter 5 as 3D-2D game that will make full use of the neural sensors and tilt sensors in the control. And then, yes thats right Capcom is skipping SF4 and going straight to SF5. Its not sure if Capcom USA or Capcom Japan is developing the title but Akiman (after finishing his stint as a guest artist for the Udon SFvsDS comic) will do the enterior art. And then SNK will unveil KOF 2005 Forever for the Revolution. And Square will be making their last Final Fantasy on the Revolution, its tenative title will be Final Fantasy : Final Fantasy- The Final Fantasy. And then Luigi will be in Tekken 5 Nintendo Revolution port (yes, its no longer a PS2 exclusive). And then Sega will claim total allegiance to Nintendo and will still be called Sega, but all of the packaging for their games will have the catch phrase "we love Nintendo" on them. And then Bionic Commando will have a cross over game with Castelvania for the Nintendo Revolution. And then there will be Mario and Link launch titles but without Mario and Link in the games. And then you can wirelessly link your DS to the Revolution but you won't be able to link unless you buy the special 'linkless' sticker from Nintendo-- its just a sticker that you put on the DS-- it signifies that you paid Nintendo $30 for the ability to wirelessly link your DS to the Revolution. And then, when you open your Revolution for the first time, you will be filled with happiness and joy and love and a warm good feeling-- this has been verified, in July of 2004 Nintendo applied for US patent 55.233.101. The patent is for spontaneous happiness through glowly-love-feeling-mechanism. And then...

Go buy the new Warlock series by Marvel. It is good support this title!

EternalNewbie
177th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):Nintendo Revolution Rumors" , posted Thu 28 Apr 03:22post reply

quote:

I heard, from a friend, that Sonic versus Mario will be a launch title. And then, Capcom will also release Street Fighter 5 as 3D-2D game that will make full use of the neural sensors and tilt sensors in the control. And then, yes thats right Capcom is skipping SF4 and going straight to SF5. Its not sure if Capcom USA or Capcom Japan is developing the title but Akiman (after finishing his stint as a guest artist for the Udon SFvsDS comic) will do the enterior art. And then SNK will unveil KOF 2005 Forever for the Revolution. And Square will be making their last Final Fantasy on the Revolution, its tenative title will be Final Fantasy : Final Fantasy- The Final Fantasy. And then Luigi will be in Tekken 5 Nintendo Revolution port (yes, its no longer a PS2 exclusive). And then Sega will claim total allegiance to Nintendo and will still be called Sega, but all of the packaging for their games will have the catch phrase "we love Nintendo" on them. And then Bionic Commando will have a cross over game with Castelvania for the Nintendo Revolution. And then there will be Mario and Link launch titles but without Mario and Link in the games. And then you can wirelessly link your DS to the Revolution but you won't be able to link unless you buy the special 'linkless' sticker from Nintendo-- its just a sticker that you put on the DS-- it signifies that you paid Nintendo $30 for the ability to wirelessly link your DS to the Revolution. And then, when you open your Revolution for the first time, you will be filled with happiness and joy and love and a warm good feeling-- this has been verified, in July of 2004 Nintendo applied for US patent 55.233.101. The patent is for spontaneous happiness through glowly-love-feeling-mechanism. And then...

You joke now, but you just wait and see when all but one of these things come true...

EternalNewbie:
The Einherjar Hachitoushi -- The 8 Warriors of the Ragnarok Plan

CHAZumaru
123th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):Nintendo Revolution Rumors" , posted Thu 28 Apr 05:29post reply

quote:
And then you can wirelessly link your DS to the Revolution but you won't be able to link unless you buy the special 'linkless' sticker from Nintendo-- its just a sticker that you put on the DS-- it signifies that you paid Nintendo $30 for the ability to wirelessly link your DS to the Revolution.

I hope that Nintendo will never read this.

Pollyanna
1052th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(7):Nintendo Revolution Rumors" , posted Thu 28 Apr 06:37post reply

quote:

So the birthing game will be real???
omg too good
if only I were a girl!

Nintendo will make your dream possible regardless of your sex. You'll just have to buy the "special controller."

Maou
593th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(8):Nintendo Revolution Rumors" , posted Thu 28 Apr 07:46post reply

quote:

You joke now, but you just wait and see when all but one of these things come true...

Exhibit A: Reaction to the idea of Sonic on a Nintendo system five years ago: WHAT?!??!

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...