Nanaca Eater - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3326 Views )

DarkZero
1212th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Nanaca Eater" , posted Tue 26 Apr 18:55post reply

Snake Eater + Nanaca Crash (new Snake Eater bonus movie)

Replies:

tenguman
171th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Nanaca Eater" , posted Tue 26 Apr 23:51post reply

quote:
Snake Eater + Nanaca Crash (new Snake Eater bonus movie)

I LOL at Hideo Kojima's insanity.

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

deisied
314th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):Nanaca Eater" , posted Wed 27 Apr 06:00post reply

Bahahahaha. Was hoping it might actually be a Nanaca reference specifically, but awesome anyway.

Undead Fred
2341th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):Nanaca Eater" , posted Wed 27 Apr 07:34post reply

Man, I love Konami. Aside from that old Summoner Geeks video by..... can't remember the name of the company, Konami's one of the only companies I've ever seen play around with their game models once their project is finished.

DarkZero
1213th Post

"Re(3):Nanaca Eater" , posted Wed 27 Apr 11:40post reply

quote:
Bahahahaha. Was hoping it might actually be a Nanaca reference specifically, but awesome anyway.

I find it hard to believe that a game can become an international internet meme and a few weeks later Hideo Kojima decides, out of pure coincidence, to make a web-only video where a guy gets hit by a bike and goes flying through the air.

Not only did MGS2 repeatedly mention the internet and the concept of memes, but it was also one of the first console games to give its players rankings on the web. It's not like we're talking about a guy who can't even check his e-mail.

deisied
315th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(4):Nanaca Eater" , posted Sun 1 May 08:18post reply

Well, it was mostly the lack of him being combo'd off anything I guess. But sure! I was totally unaware of any of those facts!

Spoon
927th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(4):Nanaca Eater" , posted Sun 1 May 10:14post reply

quote:

I find it hard to believe that a game can become an international internet meme and a few weeks later Hideo Kojima decides, out of pure coincidence, to make a web-only video where a guy gets hit by a bike and goes flying through the air.

Not only did MGS2 repeatedly mention the internet and the concept of memes, but it was also one of the first console games to give its players rankings on the web. It's not like we're talking about a guy who can't even check his e-mail.

That may be, but people getting hit by automobiles and going flying isn't new.

DarkZero
1218th Post

"Re(5):Nanaca Eater" , posted Sun 1 May 16:34post reply

quote:
Well, it was mostly the lack of him being combo'd off anything I guess. But sure! I was totally unaware of any of those facts!

I've been taken down a peg! A whole peg!

Mosquiton
1604th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(5):Nanaca Eater" , posted Mon 2 May 04:40post reply

quote:

That may be, but people getting hit by automobiles and going flying isn't new.

Hah. Well I'm joining 'this is obviously a deliberate reference' club. Sure, it's subtle, but come on.

/ / /