random : D3, Segata, YamasaxNamco, Ys7..... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3188 Views )

Iggy
6381th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"random : D3, Segata, YamasaxNamco, Ys7....." , posted Tue 26 Apr 05:33:post reply

Just when I think I'll stop posting here for a while, Namaeno nai Heya has tons of things...
I won't write the news, so Brandon, Click, Chaz, anyone : 4649.

For example, dear Chaz : D3 signs with Disney for 5 games. : GBA Kim Possible, GBA Lilo&Stitch (summer), GBA Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas / Pumpkin King (Halloween season), etc
The december movie Chicken Little and the spring 2006 one "The story of the Narnia Kingdom/the Lion and the Witch" (?) will be ported on GBA and PS2.
By the way, where is Capcom's Nightmare before Christmas?

The ADV Shikigami will explain the events 6 month after Shikigami 2 (and will hopefully lead to an even more complicated storyline in Shikigami3).
The game will have some shooting sequences.

The next Ys for the 30/06, with a huge LE as always.

After (before?) Namco x Capcom, here is Yamasa x Namco.
Good to know Namco is versatile.

The Sega Saturn History DVD vol 2 will have Segata Sanshirô commercial as well.

Romancing Saga Minstrel's Song is the best PS2 game ever.

I'm not sure I'm reading this corectly, but Takra and Genki are no more. Hudson still stays a parent company of Konami, I think.

That's all for now.

ねんがんの ネ申ゲーをてにいれたぞ!

[this message was edited by Iggy on Tue 26 Apr 06:53]

Replies:

Burning Ranger
1183th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):random : D3, Segata, YamasaxNamco, Ys7." , posted Tue 26 Apr 12:33post reply

quote:

The Sega Saturn History DVD vol 2 will have Segata Sanshirô commercial as well.

All of them?

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

"The war is over the fight is just beginning..."

Pollyanna
1042th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(2):random : D3, Segata, YamasaxNamco, Ys7." , posted Tue 26 Apr 13:58post reply

Wow. That's...a lot of Ys. They're TRYING to be ridiculous now. It's sort of lame, though, since it's mostly just Ys III stuff that we've already seen.

exodus
2595th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):random : D3, Segata, YamasaxNamco, Ys7." , posted Wed 27 Apr 02:08post reply

the konami thing is in english here. They're selling all of their Takara shares, but Takara isn't necessarily closing or anything.

Amakusa
607th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(4):random : D3, Segata, YamasaxNamco, Ys7." , posted Wed 27 Apr 13:29post reply

I'm tempted to order Ys now. Of course, I don't really know how to go about it and still feel confident about my credit card.

I found Kagami's sword in a junk yard.
I will rule the world and find that truly good cup of coffee.
"Dink-a-dink-a-dink-a-do."