New Family Guy leaked on the internet - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3926 Views )

GekigangerV
1084th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member

"New Family Guy leaked on the internet" , posted Sun 24 Apr 07:46post reply

Thats what familuguyfiles says. I wonder how it is.

Replies:

Fuchikoma
1266th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):New Family Guy leaked on the internet" , posted Sun 24 Apr 08:04post reply

Yeah I saw the torrent last night... but I figured since it's going to air in a week anyway it wasn't worth the bandwith.

DarkZero
1209th Post

"Re(1):New Family Guy leaked on the internet" , posted Sun 24 Apr 08:18post reply

quote:
Thats what familuguyfiles says. I wonder how it is.

Many thanks. Leeching has commenced.

I love teh intarweb.

Dr Baghead
3423th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):New Family Guy leaked on the internet" , posted Sun 24 Apr 17:01post reply

quote:
I wonder how it is.

unwatchable and unfunny... that is if they can keep it to the standards of the older episodes!

(ha! I kid, while I do think the series is needless cruel to woman [I could see maybe a joke or two about spouce abuse or calling Meg worthless, but EVERY episode shows a possible major psychological problem with the writers] I've changed my view on Family Guy since the last thread about it: I don't think it's *that* funny, but compared to the new episodes of the Simpsons Family Guy is both fairly amusing and pretty watchable, at least Peter's a lot more tolerable compared to Season 16 Homer then Season 5 Homer... I'm looking forward to the new episodes, but I just wanted to say the whole "unfunny and unwatchable" thing since I'm ass)

Blanka and Dan make for a most excellent tag image (yeah still not funny)

DarkZero
1211th Post

"Re(2):New Family Guy leaked on the internet" , posted Sun 24 Apr 22:17post reply

Best. Opening. Ever.

The "Fox Sucks" jokes were always funny on The Simpsons and Arrested Development, but that was the best "Fox Sucks" joke ever. For those who can't watch it yet, but are still curious:

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Peter announces to the family that the show has been cancelled. When Lois asks why, he says that it's a tight schedule and Fox had to make room for lots of other great shows. What follows is a huge list of shows that Fox has cancelled in the last few years that goes on for more than half a minute, followed by, "But I suppose if all those shows go down the tubes, we might have a shot!"

The sad part is that the episode must have been made before Jonny Zero and Point Pleasant were cancelled this season. 0_0

End of Spoiler

Iggy
6377th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):New Family Guy leaked on the internet" , posted Mon 25 Apr 05:47post reply

Before a sexy maelstrom of oblivion sucks me in another dimension to release me several weeks later tired, unwashed, unshaved and satisfied, I just want to say I realy liked this episode.
I feared they might have lost the recipe, and the episode wasn't better than any older one, but it was the exact series that got cancelled, like the last episode was aired last week.
Now, I wonder what will be left to American Dad.

ガラハド  「ねんがんの アイスソードをてにいれたぞ!」
  :そう かんけいないね
   メ几
→ :木又してでも うばいとる
  :ゆずってくれ たのむ!!