Now with lyrics!!

Nice song. Anyone know who sings it?

rid
6590th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):NXC video (new stuff)" , posted Sun 24 Apr 08:09post reply

Pretty! <3<3

(And yes, I'm aware I'm hyping for the half of the cast that the rest of the people don't)

threesixtee
858th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):NXC video (new stuff)" , posted Sun 24 Apr 09:32post reply

I'll admit that I was one of the inital non-believers, you know one of the "zomg its not a fighting game! looks like SRW!" people... but after seeing this video, I'm completely for the game and can't wait for a stateside release.

... maybe it was the really cool music and cutscenes.

catalyst
42th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(3):NXC video (new stuff)" , posted Sun 24 Apr 10:00:post reply

quote:
I'll admit that I was one of the inital non-believers, you know one of the "zomg its not a fighting game! looks like SRW!" people... but after seeing this video, I'm completely for the game and can't wait for a stateside release.

Yeah something about this game when first hearing it initially didn't make me feel very interested persay. My girlfriend is so nuts about this game so now after looking at this trailer, puts things really into persective now. The game really isn't thrown together as much as I expected, hope it does well stateside if it ever comes here.

[this message was edited by catalyst on Sun 24 Apr 10:04]

Shingo The One
499th Post

Gold Customer

"Offficial song and trailer link" , posted Sun 24 Apr 14:52post reply

quote:

Yeah something about this game when first hearing it initially didn't make me feel very interested persay. My girlfriend is so nuts about this game so now after looking at this trailer, puts things really into persective now. The game really isn't thrown together as much as I expected, hope it does well stateside if it ever comes here.

Well, I did post about the official trailer in that NxC thread that Iggy-san did one and a half weeks ago.
Anyway, I can give you not only the name of the song, but also the file download link.
The song is Subarashiki Shin Sekai by flair, and the link for the download is media.ps2.ign.com/media/726/726493/vids_1.html

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

kyo717
150th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Offficial song and trailer link" , posted Sun 24 Apr 18:06post reply

quote:

Well, I did post about the official trailer in that NxC thread that Iggy-san did one and a half weeks ago.
Anyway, I can give you not only the name of the song, but also the file download link.
The song is Subarashiki Shin Sekai by flair, and the link for the download is media.ps2.ign.com/media/726/726493/vids_1.html

I think you need to be a supporter to dl from ign, not sure though. Game-Trailers.com also have both trailers btw.

Shingo, any idea where we can get a mp3 of the offical song?

Shingo The One
501th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Offficial song and trailer link" , posted Sun 24 Apr 18:31post reply

quote:

I think you need to be a supporter to dl from ign, not sure though. Game-Trailers.com also have both trailers btw.

Shingo, any idea where we can get a mp3 of the offical song?

Well man, you don't need to be a supporter to download this one.You log the link I gave you, click on View Now below the Windows Media link, a window pops up, click on Left Click To Download, a small windows pops up, click on Right Click To save, and bingo, a downloaded file is in the bag.And as for the mp3, you have much more luck if you buy the OST Disc and the game.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.