Bleach and Naruto anime - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (4918 Views )

Digitalboy
177th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sun 24 Apr 04:42post reply

Has anyone been following the anime series "Bleach?" Bleach has surpassed my expectations so far and would just like to know how many episodes it has (or will eventually end up with). I am hoping that this series will only have 60 episodes in total not like Dragon Ball, Z, and GT (this series has over 250, right?).

It's coming to the Cartoon Network and I can only wish to watch it. Naruto. I heard that it is great but I will be working when it comes on. I just want to know the number of episodes this series has as well.

Replies:

GekigangerV
1083th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sun 24 Apr 04:45post reply

quote:
Has anyone been following the anime series "Bleach?" Bleach has surpassed my expectations so far and would just like to know how many episodes it has (or will eventually end up with). I am hoping that this series will only have 60 episodes in total not like Dragon Ball, Z, and GT (this series has over 250, right?).

It's coming to the Cartoon Network and I can only wish to watch it. Naruto. I heard that it is great but I will be working when it comes on. I just want to know the number of episodes this series has as well.

Naruto just had its 131st episode this week.

Digitalboy
178th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sun 24 Apr 04:58post reply

quote:

Holy crap. 131 episodes and I have yet started to collect that on DVD. I change my mind about collecting and I will just borrow it from my friends when they buy it.

Who's the creator of Naruto? I have seen some clips of Naruto and comparing it to Bleach, it looks that they were both created by the same person. So is there anybody there to correct me? Someone? Anyone?

Fuchikoma
1263th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sun 24 Apr 05:15:post reply

Naruto and Bleach were created by two totally different people. The anime might seem visually similar (personally I don't see any link) but the manga are miles apart.

The creator of Naruto is Masashi Kishimoto, he wanted to be a baseball player but was inspired by Akira and DBZ from when he was a kid... so when the baseball thing didn't work out he decided to be a mangaka... and actually Naruto was originally going to be based on magic and not ninjas... that's why the original Naruto design has the goggles instead of the forehead protector.

Bleach was created by Kubotite, who also did the manga Zombie Powder... he's completely different from Kishimoto. Both Bleach and Naruto run in Shonen Jump though.

edit- oh yeah... the anime might seem similar since they're both produced by Studio Pierrot and Bleach is on episode 28 now I think...

[this message was edited by Fuchikoma on Sun 24 Apr 05:27]

Shingo The One
498th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sun 24 Apr 05:36post reply

quote:
Naruto and Bleach were created by two totally different people. The anime might seem visually similar (personally I don't see any link) but the manga are miles apart.

The creator of Naruto is Masashi Kishimoto, he wanted to be a baseball player but was inspired by Akira and DBZ from when he was a kid... so when the baseball thing didn't work out he decided to be a mangaka... and actually Naruto was originally going to be based on magic and not ninjas... that's why the original Naruto design has the goggles instead of the forehead protector.

Bleach was created by Kubotite, who also did the manga Zombie Powder... he's completely different from Kishimoto. Both Bleach and Naruto run in Shonen Jump though.

WOW, one and a half years since I'm a member of the Cafe, and now, someone talks about Naruto.It seems word of mouth has finally paid off.BTW Fuchikoma, Naruto was originally going to be about samurai, then at the last minute, turned to the ninja-based phenomenon it fully deservedly is today.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

Fuchikoma
1263th Post

"Re(5):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sun 24 Apr 06:15post reply

quote:

WOW, one and a half years since I'm a member of the Cafe, and now, someone talks about Naruto.It seems word of mouth has finally paid off.BTW Fuchikoma, Naruto was originally going to be about samurai, then at the last minute, turned to the ninja-based phenomenon it fully deservedly is today.

Well we did talk about Naruto... when it debuted almost 3 years ago. I seem to recall making a a thread of the 5 best anime of 2002, with Naruto being my favorite to come out that year, even over GITS:SAC... which is funny since my name is Fuchikoma afterall. So I guess by time you showed up a year and a half ago... we were pretty much done talking about Naruto... although when Rock Lee returned in the manga I seem to remember a couple threads on that... oh and we've had a member here named Naruto for about 4 years I'd say.

Also... no... Naruto was never based on Samurai. Kishimoto did do a samurai manga while he was in art school though. The original Naruto one shot that ran in Akamaru Jump was based on magic... although Naruto does do a version of his Sexy no Jutsu... if you don't believe me, you can download a scanlation from the Naruto fanbook HERE

About Naruto being popular today... well that's thanks to bit torrent letting every kid with a computer download free anime... back in my day we got our fansubs from usenet damnit! and before divx we had to watch crumby third generation vhs copies...

Shingo The One
500th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(6):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sun 24 Apr 15:05post reply

quote:

Well we did talk about Naruto... when it debuted almost 3 years ago. I seem to recall making a a thread of the 5 best anime of 2002, with Naruto being my favorite to come out that year, even over GITS:SAC... which is funny since my name is Fuchikoma afterall. So I guess by time you showed up a year and a half ago... we were pretty much done talking about Naruto... although when Rock Lee returned in the manga I seem to remember a couple threads on that... oh and we've had a member here named Naruto for about 4 years I'd say.

Also... no... Naruto was never based on Samurai. Kishimoto did do a samurai manga while he was in art school though. The original Naruto one shot that ran in Akamaru Jump was based on magic... although Naruto does do a version of his Sexy no Jutsu... if you don't believe me, you can download a scanlation from the Naruto fanbook HERE

About Naruto being popular today... well that's thanks to bit torrent letting every kid with a computer download free anime... back in my day we got our fansubs from usenet damnit! and before divx we had to watch crumby third generation vhs copies...

Thanks Fuchikoma, actually I know about the one-shot manga pilot, and I know about the fact that a long-time member of the Cafe is called Naruto.I'm surprised cause I've been a fan for a whole year, and I fell in love with it from the very first episode.Now, I follow both the manga and the anime, and I sure as hell don't regret following this one franchise only, cause it's the only one worth following.
BTW, did you know that at long last, the first Naruto movie will finally be out on DVD on Thursday?I so can't wait to see and enjoy this one.
And with the imminent release of the very first movie, I give you my 500th post.Peace.

Digitalboy
179th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sun 24 Apr 16:40post reply

quote:

VHS what is that?

Man , if only I had known about bit torrent just a few months earlier I would have gotten Naruto as a DivX file...

Syo
128th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sun 24 Apr 18:59post reply

quote:
VHS what is that?

Man , if only I had known about bit torrent just a few months earlier I would have gotten Naruto as a DivX file...

Um, if you're serious, VHS is video tape, the black box shaped variety.

And what did knowing BitTorrent months ago have to do with getting Naruto fansubs, you still can now..!

"YO-HO! BOKU LIME!"

D`Cloud
121th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(8):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sun 24 Apr 23:19post reply

quote:
VHS what is that?

And what did knowing BitTorrent months ago have to do with getting Naruto fansubs, you still can now..!

wat the? even a 10 yr old kid knows wat a vhs is...
neway, about bleach, i've watched it since it started, it has a good story but:
a) pacing is slow
b) too wholesome
c)jap anime cliche syndrome.
other than that its okay.

naruto, i'll start watching it maybe after the whole series ends. dun want to download ep 1 to 131 and going..

Where Life is more terrible than death it is then the truest valor to dare to live.
the empty room

Digitalboy
180th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(9):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sun 24 Apr 23:50post reply

quote:
VHS what is that?

Oh for the love of everything big and small, I was joking.

quote:

Can you help me out by pointing me in the right direction by giving me the website?

Please?

Syo
129th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(10):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Mon 25 Apr 09:36post reply

quote:

Another reason why someone needs to establish an online way of being sarcastic...

quote:

Can you help me out by pointing me in the right direction by giving me the website?

Please?

Since Naruto is licensed, it's hard to point to sites. You could try the usual P2P, etc. Or MIRC. MIRC addresses of the 2 main Naruto Fansubbers:

AnimeOne: #animeone @ irc.rizon.net
Dattebayo: #db @irc.rizon.net

Hope that helps...

"YO-HO! BOKU LIME!"

Jason
126th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Mon 25 Apr 11:38post reply

quote:

Another reason why someone needs to establish an online way of being sarcastic...

Bah,I say disrgard it altogether online, it just doens't work. Besides, sarcasm is just the lazy man's irony anyway, and has already been supplanted by non-sequiturs as this generation's choice of easily accessible comedic language.
Yeah, non-sequiturs, like THAT'S real hard to do. psh.

hmm, so I got sarcasm, and a little bit of irony there. Guess I should round things off with a non sequitur of some sort . . . purple monkey dishwasher?

I knew I would do it and I know this I know what I am doing now that I am doing something both beautiful but gruesome because I am destroying its beauty by knowing that it might be beautiful know that if I know that I am dong something beautiful that it's no longer beautiful. - Dave Eggers A.H.W.O.S.G.

Grahf
376th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(3):Re(10):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Mon 25 Apr 13:45post reply

quote:
Besides, sarcasm is just the lazy man's irony anyway

Digitalboy
181th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Mon 25 Apr 20:50post reply

quote:
Since Naruto is licensed, it's hard to point to sites. You could try the usual P2P, etc. Or MIRC. MIRC addresses of the 2 main Naruto Fansubbers:

AnimeOne: #animeone @ irc.rizon.net
Dattebayo: #db @irc.rizon.net

Hope that helps...

Thanks for the suggestions but I am staying the hell away from P2P. Everytime I try to download some anime, the other end is not sharing. And someone do share, it's always the one with the slowest connection speed.

But I will try the mIRC sites. Thanks Syo.

IkariDC
332th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):Re(10):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Tue 26 Apr 03:40post reply

quote:

Man, those where the tough but fun days!

Also, I think that Zombie Powder was a lot better than Bleach, or at least this last one didn't hook me up.

Yobyvan
3th Post

New Customer

"Re(10):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sat 30 Apr 14:55:post reply

quote:
VHS what is that?

Please?

There is this one site that will give you a link to some of the new episodes of Bleach. Or if you want some new good anime's you can find it here aswell. a.scarywater.net/lunar

12 max mentol 11 stork candy 10 chupa chups 9 tortillas chippy 8 pancit canton 7 Magi noodles6 hamonado... 5 long credit list..... 4 pandesal 3 Chocobot 2 Nano-Nano and a Sofdrinks in a plastic!" WIDTH=256 HEIGHT=96>

[this message was edited by Yobyvan on Mon 2 May 11:33]

Syo
131th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sat 30 Apr 20:41:post reply

These are the Bit Torrent sites for the fansub groups:

Bleach;

Lunar - http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/

EDIT: Sorry, forgot about Naruto's license while I was typing, removed the links now...

"YO-HO! BOKU LIME!"

[this message was edited by Syo on Sun 1 May 02:48]

Fuchikoma
1276th Post

"teh warez" , posted Sun 1 May 02:00post reply

I'd remove those Naruto links if I were you... in case you didn't read the other previous posts, Naruto is a licensed anime so those subs are illegal now.

Digitalboy
183th Post

Regular Customer

"AH! My Goddess!!!" , posted Sun 1 May 18:52post reply

quote:
EDIT: Sorry, forgot about Naruto's license while I was typing, removed the links now...

I have to apologize as well for asking for those links.

Excelsior!
Can anyone tell me why Ah! My Goddess!!! was "rebooted?" Is this part of the Ultimate or All-Star fever that is going around? It's been awhile since I have seen the Oh! My Goddess!!! when it was first released in the states. So far, it's the same...but I like the original entrance of Urd better than in her "Ultimate" entrance.

Shingo The One
516th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Fri 6 May 20:18post reply

quote:

Holy crap. 131 episodes and I have yet started to collect that on DVD. I change my mind about collecting and I will just borrow it from my friends when they buy it.

Who's the creator of Naruto? I have seen some clips of Naruto and comparing it to Bleach, it looks that they were both created by the same person. So is there anybody there to correct me? Someone? Anyone?

Hey digitalboy, if you're lucky, please do check out the latest episode of Naruto, number 133, and you will finally see for yourself why this is the best manga/anime franchise ever.

Yobyvan
7th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Fri 6 May 20:45post reply

quote:

Hey digitalboy, if you're lucky, please do check out the latest episode of Naruto, number 133, and you will finally see for yourself why this is the best manga/anime franchise ever.

Dude! Eps 133 is freakn awesome! I can't wait to see the conclusion episode of this series.

12 max mentol 11 stork candy 10 chupa chups 9 tortillas chippy 8 pancit canton 7 Magi noodles6 hamonado... 5 long credit list..... 4 pandesal 3 Chocobot 2 Nano-Nano and a Sofdrinks in a plastic!" WIDTH=256 HEIGHT=96>

Digitalboy
186th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Fri 6 May 23:13post reply

quote:

Thanks for the heads up on the current episode. Right now I trying to stay on top of this series. So far...I am no where near epsiode 133.

Shingo The One
517th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(5):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sat 7 May 12:56post reply

quote:

Thanks for the heads up on the current episode. Right now I trying to stay on top of this series. So far...I am no where near epsiode 133.

No problem digitalboy.Just try to catch up to this episode and from then on, the real fun begins.
PS Actually, next week's episode is the conclusion to this showdown and the first of the last few episodes for Part 1.Good luck having fun after this one.

Ganguro
8th Post

New Customer

"Re(6):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sat 7 May 15:22post reply

quote:

No problem digitalboy.Just try to catch up to this episode and from then on, the real fun begins.
PS Actually, next week's episode is the conclusion to this showdown and the first of the last few episodes for Part 1.Good luck having fun after this one.

So they do the leap after this ep huh?
I thought it happened already when i saw the "special reinforcements" come in with new costumes a round 130 or so

JoJo continually pulls off impossible stunts such as blocking bullets or stabbing a vampire's eyes out with his toes. Eventually after saving the world in a battle that involves a volcano a Nazi cyborg and a B-52 bomber Joseph marries Susie Q. and retires from adventuring.

Digitalboy
187th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sat 7 May 16:09post reply

quote:
I thought it happened already when i saw the "special reinforcements" come in with new costumes a round 130 or so

Spoilers! Damn you, use the spoilers button! As little as it seems, you revealed more than you should. If only I had that memory trick bomb they use in Bleach.

Shingo The One
519th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(7):Bleach and Naruto anime" , posted Sat 7 May 20:07post reply

quote:

No brother, the leap will happen in a few more episodes, but the showdown will reach its' climax next week.But I think I'm positive in saying that we'll see the leap in anime form later this year.