What became of that Xbox Trigun game? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3836 Views )

GekigangerV
1080th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member

"What became of that Xbox Trigun game?" , posted Sat 23 Apr 13:18post reply

I am pretty sure it is canceled, but when was that officially announced? And was there any other media than that one movie that had the Magnificent Seven theme?

I was just wondering as I am now collecing Dark Horse's translation of the manga and just recalled this game while reading it.

Replies:

Fuchikoma
1260th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):What became of that Xbox Trigun game?" , posted Sat 23 Apr 15:47post reply

X-box Trigun game? You mean Trigun: Planet Gunsmoke that Sega was making for PS2? or was there another cancelled Trigun game I was unaware of?

NARUTO
3014th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):What became of that Xbox Trigun game?" , posted Sat 23 Apr 20:25post reply

quote:
X-box Trigun game? You mean Trigun: Planet Gunsmoke that Sega was making for PS2? or was there another cancelled Trigun game I was unaware of?

NO this was the only one I've heard of...

There is two infinite things in the world.
Universe and Human stupidity...Well for the universe I'm not sure....

Sensenic
1286th Post

"Re(3):What became of that Xbox Trigun game?" , posted Sun 24 Apr 03:17post reply

quote:

NO this was the only one I've heard of...

Heh... I asked this same question a while ago.

Was it officially cancelled? I seem to recall it just disappeared, only He may know where to.
In this case, who knows, it may reappear someday, just like Prey has.

So adorable... Gluttony

Nihon mo ingenmame wo tsukurimasu Jan

Grave
900th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(4):What became of that Xbox Trigun game?" , posted Sun 24 Apr 06:51post reply

I thought it became Gungrave, as it disappeared right around the time Gungrave news started surfacing. Could be wrong about that one though.

Fuchikoma
1264th Post

"Re(5):What became of that Xbox Trigun game?" , posted Sun 24 Apr 07:06post reply

quote:
I thought it became Gungrave, as it disappeared right around the time Gungrave news started surfacing. Could be wrong about that one though.

Nah it was announced after the first Gungrave had already hit shelves... although it was the same team working on the Trigun game. It could be that they decided to just do Gungrave OD instead of Planet Gunsmoke though.