4-20 was Fire Emblem: Souen no Kiseki - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3087 Views )

Adon
1505th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"4-20 was Fire Emblem: Souen no Kiseki" , posted Thu 21 Apr 17:12post reply

Japan got this and I having playing Fire Emblem for GBA anyone interested in this here? I will buy a game cube for 2 games now. That Zelda being the other one

Replies:

trogdor
18th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):4-20 was Fire Emblem: Souen no Kiseki" , posted Thu 21 Apr 19:40post reply

quote:
Japan got this and I having playing Fire Emblem for GBA anyone interested in this here? I will buy a game cube for 2 games now. That Zelda being the other one

i find FE gba to be unappealing b/c you can't make your own characters. the premade characters were unappealing as well. i didn't get much further than after the lyn prologue but i have to say i never fell asleep harder playing a game like that. if that is any indication of how the GC FE plays out, i can't really recommend the game or gamecube for the most part (i actually hate zelda post snes). i think the only game worth noting on GC is super smash bros..

considering how cheap the system is, getting it for just 2 games is like paying the cost of 1 and 1/2 games more for just the system - perhaps less if you can get it used.

Time Mage
2096th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):4-20 was Fire Emblem: Souen no Kiseki" , posted Thu 21 Apr 21:50post reply

Well, at least I am eagerly waiting for it.

I've only played FE7 (The one the've released in USA and Europe), and I loved it. Great game, interesting enough story (typical, but I don't care), and great characters. The supports are the key to it's replayability, but even without it you have normal and hard mode in both Hector and Eliwood routes, with quite challenging levels if you don't abuse the arena.

BTW, is FE8(GBA) already in the US?

Moriya
31th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):4-20 was Fire Emblem: Souen no Kiseki" , posted Thu 21 Apr 22:37post reply

quote:
I've only played FE7 (The one the've released in USA and Europe), and I loved it. Great game, interesting enough story (typical, but I don't care), and great characters. The supports are the key to it's replayability, but even without it you have normal and hard mode in both Hector and Eliwood routes, with quite challenging levels if you don't abuse the arena.

I have basically the same opinion. I loved FE7.

quote:
BTW, is FE8(GBA) already in the US?

No. May 23.

"Tsuki yo ni agake."

Adon
1506th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):4-20 was Fire Emblem: Souen no Kiseki" , posted Fri 22 Apr 02:36post reply

I saw the videos for the game cube and I was impressed how it transfered from 2D to 3D. It seemed to be identical. I am enjoying the FE7. It was a nice little discovery. It does get frustrating trying to keep all your characters alive and dealing with that autosave.

Time Mage
2097th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):4-20 was Fire Emblem: Souen no Kiseki" , posted Fri 22 Apr 04:53post reply

quote:

No. May 23.

Well, I'll have to wait until september or so for it to arrive here, I guess.