Killer 7: What's the deal? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1427 Views )

Salamande
5th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"Killer 7: What's the deal?" , posted Wed 20 Apr 13:40:post reply

A bunch of interesting new videos of Killer 7 just showed up on Gametrailers.com.

Honestly, this has got to be the most...enigmatic game I've ever seen. I can't seem to figure out whether it's some sort of mediocre FPS, or third-person adventure game, or graphic adventure, or what. The production values can't be denied, the dialogue, cutscenes, and voice acting seem solid ("Tricks are for kids...I'm an old man.") and it's got to have something going for it if Shinji Mikami's involved, but I don't really know much more about Killer 7 than what I knew a year ago.

This is the first time in a long time that I've been so genuinely intrigued by a game. I just hope it's all worth it after 2 or 3 years of development. If it were anyone else, I'd say that Killer 7 reeked of style over substance, but Capcom wouldn't do that to us...would they?

I guess we'll find out June 9th. Is anyone else looking forward to this one?

Sala

/check out the website, it's quite nice
//but why is the English site almost a year and a half out of date, while the Japanese site was updated today? no fair...

[this message was edited by Salamande on Wed 20 Apr 14:12]

Replies:

exodus
2571th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Killer 7: What's the deal?" , posted Thu 21 Apr 00:59post reply

It's a linear graphical adventure game, with a cursor-based shooting system that's more like Quick Time Events.