tabbu question... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3424 Views )

THE DROOGO
216th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Frequent Customer

"tabbu question..." , posted Wed 20 Apr 00:13post reply

Are harddrugs for losers???

I'm been trying some differents drugs to expirience the diffrentes sensation of this life, betewen them I'v tried esctasy, cocaine and acid. and also I've been reading a lot filosofy cause I have to study a lot to get in the Barcelona university, and I ask to myself is the drugs are really for losers, there is a lot of exlents writters in the history that have use hard core drugs like W. Burroghs, Charles Bukusky( well is only beer and a Few joints in some cases), THOMPSON HUNTER(Fear and loathing in Las Vegas),and do not mention greatest artist in the history such a Leonardo Da Vinci( he used to smoke opium, and a lot of them that I cant remember in this moment( Hashish effects).
Other way of drug manifestation is the faboulus music from Hendrix to Frank Zappa,
from Bethoven to the mars volta,
from anciants tribes in the amazon to the beatles.
and the lis is preety endless.

So I hope I'll get some answers from real people even if I dont know you direcctly, I know What kind of answer you can give me.

Some people never go crazy
what truly horrible life they must lead
Charles Bukowski.

Replies:

Mokona
246th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):tabbu question..." , posted Wed 20 Apr 00:52post reply

Any sensible person will tell you "stay away from this shit, especially if you don't know squat about it in the first place".

Now, I haven't ever used any (illegal) drug (well, not even the legal ones, if you count alcohol out and normal medications taken as advised by the doctor...) so I don't think I can tell you a lot, but what I'll say will hopefully make a point:
I wouldn't touch this stuff for the sole fact that it comes from criminals, helps criminals, and kills people all over the world. I don't think you can risk using drugs by saying "geniuses used it" when in statistics, they represent probably 0.001% of the drug users (the major remaining portion, if not all, being losers/junkies).
Also, remind yourself that most of the people you mentioned died because of the drugs and way before they were meant to, then ponder on the following statement: If drugs were not the major inspiration for their talent, it killed them, stopping them from creating ever more great art/scientific breakthrough/etc.

It is a delicate matter to dicuss, and I really don't think you should discuss it only with unknown people from the Internet...

That's just my opinion, don't take it for more than it is.

I guess you can fuel your inspiration with light drugs, that are not as "dangerous" and especially not as addictive as tougher ones... (then again, I don't know shit about drugs...)

Blah!

trogdor
12th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):tabbu question..." , posted Wed 20 Apr 05:12post reply

quote:
Any sensible person will tell you "stay away from this shit, especially if you don't know squat about it in the first place".

Now, I haven't ever used any (illegal) drug (well, not even the legal ones, if you count alcohol out and normal medications taken as advised by the doctor...) so I don't think I can tell you a lot, but what I'll say will hopefully make a point:
I wouldn't touch this stuff for the sole fact that it comes from criminals, helps criminals, and kills people all over the world. I don't think you can risk using drugs by saying "geniuses used it" when in statistics, they represent probably 0.001% of the drug users (the major remaining portion, if not all, being losers/junkies).
Also, remind yourself that most of the people you mentioned died because of the drugs and way before they were meant to, then ponder on the following statement: If drugs were not the major inspiration for their talent, it killed them, stopping them from creating ever more great art/scientific breakthrough/etc.

It is a delicate matter to dicuss, and I really don't think you should discuss it only with unknown people from the Internet...

That's just my opinion, don't take it for more than it is.

I guess you can fuel your inspiration with light drugs, that are not as "dangerous" and especially not as addictive as tougher ones... (then again, I don't know shit about drugs...)

while you are right that the supplier of drugs are criminals, you have to think why such a market exists. most of (if not all) of the drugs can be manufactured here in the united states. laws and regulations create the starting point for this market, not to mention that the drugs themselves are highly addictive. from an economic standpoint of supply and demand, it is a win-win situation.

for more info on laws -
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/csa/812.htm

>throw baby

OYashiroForever
830th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):tabbu question..." , posted Wed 20 Apr 09:19:post reply

quote:
Yes and no.

As the great Bill Hicks once said, "if you think drugs haven't done good things for us, do me a favor: take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your CDs and burn 'em... cause the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years: real fuckin' high on drugs." There's no question that drugs have done good things for people and that the US's neanderthal approach to addiction and drugs in general simply doesn't work.

In addition, the government propoganda that drugs support criminals and other criminal/terrorist activity is ridiculous. There are a LOT of things that support criminal and terrorist activity (gambling, unbridled oil consumption, etc.). Drugs are only a part of it because they're illegal... alcohol and cigarettes are both drugs and purchasing them doesn't support terrorist activity. Why? Because they're regulated and legal.

With that said, drugs ARE bad and can destroy your life... quickly. Doesn't matter what it is: X, heroin, coke, meth, weed, alcohol. All of them can ruin you if you don't have the strength of will to be just a casual user.

Word of advice, though: avoid ecstacy at all costs. Scientists are discovering that even a couple of uses can severely alter your brain chemistry.

"Only two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your denial is beneath you and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs I see through you."

[this message was edited by OYashiroForever on Wed 20 Apr 09:26]

Black_Hayato
120th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):tabbu question..." , posted Wed 20 Apr 12:17post reply

Geniuses are only human too and have the same vices as everyone else, including addiction. And its not like ALL great works are inspired from altered states.

I remember one night I was completely smashed hanging on the pissed over toilet at a Denny's restroom for dear life. Only to come to again and take a piss in the sink again. And somehow manage to drive myself to work and pass out. Waking at 8am to go to work in my club clothes with someones blood on my shirt and a shoe print on my back.

But everything before that was the magic of pure innebriation. Imo you have to be prepared to take the good with the bad.

Undead Fred
2311th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):taboo question..." , posted Wed 20 Apr 12:44post reply

quote:

Noo wey I'd poison moi boodeh with that shite.

CHOOSE LIFE

trogdor
13th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):taboo question..." , posted Wed 20 Apr 12:50post reply

quote:
Noo wey I'd poison moi boodeh with that shite.

CHOOSE LIFE

nice quote ;-)

>throw baby

Undead Fred
2312th Post

"Re(3):taboo question..." , posted Wed 20 Apr 13:27post reply

quote:
nice quote ;-)

Heh heh. Yeah, and now I've got the urge to watch that again...

DarkZero
1203th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(4):taboo question..." , posted Wed 20 Apr 13:39post reply

quote:
I'm been trying some differents drugs to expirience the diffrentes sensation of this life, betewen them I'v tried esctasy, cocaine and acid. and also I've been reading a lot filosofy cause I have to study a lot to get in the Barcelona university, and I ask to myself is the drugs are really for losers, there is a lot of exlents writters in the history that have use hard core drugs like W. Burroghs, Charles Bukusky( well is only beer and a Few joints in some cases), THOMPSON HUNTER(Fear and loathing in Las Vegas),and do not mention greatest artist in the history such a Leonardo Da Vinci( he used to smoke opium, and a lot of them that I cant remember in this moment( Hashish effects).

Someone here is going to smack me for saying this, but anyone who takes hard drugs and spells like you do probably isn't in the "brilliantly gifted writer who augments his imagination with amusing chemicals" category of drug users. If you don't play the guitar like a total badass, then maybe you should cut back a bit and find another hobby, because drugs are definitely not your muse.

Iggy
6348th Post

"Re(2):tabbu question..." , posted Wed 20 Apr 17:47post reply

quote:
With that said, drugs ARE bad and can destroy your life... quickly. Doesn't matter what it is: X, heroin, coke, meth, weed, alcohol. All of them can ruin you if you don't have the strength of will to be just a casual user.

It's not only a question of strength. Many drungs, like heroin, create a physical dependance, not psychological. Which means that even if you have an emperor's will, you'll still be dependant to it and you WON'T be able to stop it without medical help without endengering your very life. I mean, if you're not dead before you begin to want to stop.

ガラハド  「ねんがんの アイスソードをてにいれたぞ!」
  :そう かんけいないね
   メ几
→ :木又してでも うばいとる
  :ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

The Droogo
219th Post

Frequent Customer

"Thanks for your opinions!!!!!!!!!" , posted Wed 20 Apr 18:14:post reply

I really aprecciate the time that you spend answering my question, but I was right in the prediction of your answers. Usually people used to cling to the idea of life and death, and they try really hard to avoid any possibility of die young, for example looking to the both sides in the street to do not crush with a car, but
Can I know the sensation of just run ahead to the other side of the street with my eyes closed if I never try to do it at least once?
or do I have to wait another one to tell me the expierence?

Now If I Take the chance to cross the street maybe theres is a 60% that I'm going to die and the other 40% and going to be safe, but there's my point I'm going to expierence it so then and I could Write it down or just tell it like an history, it's going to be in me until I die or I will pass trought generations as a cool history or a terrific one.

One day I check out that life, it self, is preety boring. even If I try to make every single day diferent, changing ways to go to my work, trying diferents games, new sports, make new meals and stuff like that.

So then I decide to enter to this new dimension of diferents drugs to expierence the difference between reality and reality ¨god- like¨. And is what I did expect. its incredible what you can become for a lapse of hours! . It's no easy to describe, but formidable to experience.

The thing is know how to stop even if your body ask you for more. Then you realize that you can learn to know about yourself and know If your the kind of stronger person or weaker one. In my case it help to ¨create a really strong Will¨.

My question now is what's the next experience to try?

Are the next expierences, thing that involve actions such a extrem sports or real adventures, for example
go to a Nazi house with my latino face and throw a Molotov inside and wait with pleased smile and with a shirt with the sentence:¨ I just F!!#" your mother¨, the ones who will survive?

Or mix all this things?

More drugs? I dont think so, but I do not rule out the light drugs, is obvius that some drugs kill, so I'll not be so extrem to kill myself young, in other words, I just did a Taste of the cocktail.

The only thing that I need is time to continues the experiment of this thing call ¨live¨.

I'll be reporting the up dates.
Arrivederci?

Charles Bukowski.

[this message was edited by The Droogo on Wed 20 Apr 18:25]

Pollyanna
1025th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):Thanks for your opinions!!!!!!!!!" , posted Wed 20 Apr 18:24post reply

Wow.
Amazing.
It's like...the sequel to The Bible.

THe DRooGo
219th Post

Frequent Customer

"to Pollyanna." , posted Wed 20 Apr 18:30post reply

quote:
Wow.
Amazing.
It's like...the sequel to The Bible.

You should see the large of some things that Writes down TOXICO.
if my post was like the sequel to The Bible.
I wonder how can you call the things that TOXICO writes jejeje, Telephone guides perhaps???

^_^

Charles Bukowski.

exodus
2570th Post

"Re(1):to Pollyanna." , posted Thu 21 Apr 00:57post reply

I say try anything once, but learn from it the FIRST TIME.

If they're necessary for your happiness, then it's a problem.

Variable Savior
281th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):to Pollyanna." , posted Thu 21 Apr 01:56post reply

quote:

I got an experience for ya

Trepanation

Get crackin'

Blood marks heaven's path

Rid
6583th Post

"Re(3):to Pollyanna." , posted Thu 21 Apr 01:59post reply

quote:
Furry fetish conventions?

Undead Fred
2314th Post

"Re(4):to Pollyanna." , posted Thu 21 Apr 04:48post reply

quote:
Base jumping while playing Russian Roulette. Oh yeah, and you have to have performed trepanation beforehand, and make sure you put an Altoid in the hole.

Juke Joint Jezebel
3388th Post

"Re(5):to Pollyanna." , posted Thu 21 Apr 06:04post reply

quote:
My question now is what's the next experience to try?Base jumping while playing Russian Roulette. Oh yeah, and you have to have performed trepanation beforehand, and make sure you put an Altoid in the hole.

lick a GROSSIE

Undead Fred
2315th Post

"X-TREEEEEME" , posted Thu 21 Apr 09:38post reply

quote:
lick a GROSSIE

"Is that peanut butter? ..........awwwwww!!"

THe DRooGo
222th Post

Frequent Customer

"trepanation then, is what I'm looking for" , posted Thu 21 Apr 17:50post reply

higher consciousness, natural high, safer than lsd( never try it yet by the way, more energy and inspiration, sound really nice, but is ¨risky¨according to the text, I could do it If I know that there's another life.
thanxs for the Hentai information, that's is one of my real adiction.

later.

Charles Bukowski.

Undead Fred
2318th Post

"Re(1):trepanation then, is what I'm looking f" , posted Thu 21 Apr 18:00post reply

quote:
but is ¨risky¨according to the text,
No "quotes" to it, it's very risky. Remember that you're DRILLING A HOLE IN YOUR OWN SKULL. There are so many ways that can go wrong.

Plus, I really can't see any benefits to having a hole in your skull leaving your brain exposed to water and loose pencils and so forth. Your skull is a closed compartment for a very good reason. If you need to get high that bad, go sniff markers or something.

trogdor
16th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):trepanation then, is what I'm looking f" , posted Thu 21 Apr 19:01post reply

sniffing markers also kills your braincells, leaving some nice extra real estate for the remaining portion of your brain to expand - w/o having to drill holes.

:-)

Undead Fred
2319th Post

"Re(3):trepanation then, is what I'm looking f" , posted Thu 21 Apr 19:17post reply

quote:
sniffing markers also kills your braincells, leaving some nice extra real estate for the remaining portion of your brain to expand - w/o having to drill holes.

Yeah, I know... but at least with markers there's not a gaping hole where the rain can get inside your skull...

trogdor
17th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):trepanation then, is what I'm looking f" , posted Thu 21 Apr 19:27post reply

quote:

Yeah, I know... but at least with markers there's not a gaping hole where the rain can get inside your skull...

wear a shower cap

Undead Fred
2322th Post

"Re(5):trepanation then, is what I'm looking f" , posted Fri 22 Apr 01:18post reply

quote:
wear a shower cap

Ah! There you go. PROBLEM SOLVED