The important Poll... well sort of....... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1762 Views )

NARUTO
2990th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"The important Poll... well sort of......." , posted Sun 17 Apr 20:46:post reply

As usual during one of our Gaming/pizza week end with some friends, we've fallen on a question that would be so important for the future of mankind....

"Who will be, Ash's rival in the next KOF??"...

All of us seems to have a different opinion, so what about you?

Who will be Ash's rival in the next KOF?
ADEL (KOF 2003)
ALBA (KOF MI)
An old character, like saisyu for exemple....
A brand new one.
He won't have a rival.....

IMO, I think that Adel will make it.....

There is two infinite things in the world.
Universe and Human stupidity...Well for the universe I'm not sure....

[this message was edited by NARUTO on Sun 17 Apr 20:49]

Replies:

Digitalboy
175th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):The important Poll... well sort of.." , posted Sun 17 Apr 22:30post reply

quote:

Did Ash have a rival in 2k3?
No really did he, I don't know myself.

In the 3 Sacred Team's ending, it showed his true intentions leaving both Iori and Kyo pissed.

Second quarter of 2005, there are still no news of the next KOF. Is NGBC out yet?

Shingo The One
485th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):The important Poll... well sort of.." , posted Sun 17 Apr 22:39:post reply

quote:

In the 3 Sacred Team's ending, it showed his true intentions leaving both Iori and Kyo pissed.

Second quarter of 2005, there are still no news of the next KOF. Is NGBC out yet?

Well digitalboy, you still got to endure one more month before Nejibako is out.And it's likely that after it's released and dealt with, only then will we get the first look at the new generation of The King Of Fighters.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

[this message was edited by Shingo The One on Sun 17 Apr 22:40]

Bootation
444th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):The important Poll... well sort of.." , posted Sun 17 Apr 23:36post reply

quote:

Well digitalboy, you still got to endure one more month before Nejibako is out.And it's likely that after it's released and dealt with, only then will we get the first look at the new generation of The King Of Fighters.

I'm his rival. BeYOTch.

Pretty please check out my neato sweet awesome webpage

Iggy
6325th Post

"Re(2):The important Poll... well sort of.." , posted Mon 18 Apr 00:59post reply

quote:
Second quarter of 2005, there are still no news of the next KOF.

End of the year.

ガラハド  「ねんがんの アイスソードをてにいれたぞ!」
  :そう かんけいないね
   メ几
→ :木又してでも うばいとる
  :ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

Shingo The One
485th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):The important Poll... well sort of.." , posted Mon 18 Apr 01:10post reply

quote:
Second quarter of 2005, there are still no news of the next KOF.
End of the year.

It doesn't matter how long it takes Iggy-san, end of the year or not, what matters is that we may finally get something good out of it, but first things first, Nejibako.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

Catalyst
40th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):The important Poll... well sort of.." , posted Mon 18 Apr 03:09post reply

quote:
As usual during one of our Gaming/pizza week end with some friends, we've fallen on a question that would be so important for the future of mankind....

All of us seems to have a different opinion, so what about you?

In my opinion I think probably K' would be Ash's next rival,as much as he tends to duck and dodge kof he seems to be pulled back into it in some form or fashion. Probably an unexpected rival at the most since Kyo and Iori would be at Ash the majority of the time.

HAYATO
349th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):The important Poll... well sort of.." , posted Mon 18 Apr 08:18post reply

I think Ash doesn't need any new rival at the moment, Kyo and Iori are enough. This kind of "triunvirate of flames" or "bizarre flame triangle" thing has a lot of potential, Playmore plot makers only need to be a bit creative, and develop a bit of a background story and a brand new final boss. If so, there goes KOF'05, as simple as that.

Undead Fred
2307th Post

"Re(1):The important Poll... well sort of.." , posted Mon 18 Apr 11:41post reply

quote:

Her big, sexy girl boobs.

NARUTO
2993th Post

"Re(3):The important Poll... well sort of.." , posted Mon 18 Apr 18:21post reply

quote:
I think Ash doesn't need any new rival at the moment, Kyo and Iori are enough. This kind of "triunvirate of flames" or "bizarre flame triangle" thing has a lot of potential, Playmore plot makers only need to be a bit creative, and develop a bit of a background story and a brand new final boss. If so, there goes KOF'05, as simple as that.

Well it's not that he needs it, but we all know that all the KOF story arc goes the same way...
94 Kyo-->95 Iori
then 99K'-->2000 Kula...
It's more than possible for him to have a rival....

Ishmael
1953th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(4):The important Poll... well sort of.." , posted Mon 18 Apr 23:04post reply

Capcom will license out Remy to be Ash's rival. Instead of an all new sprite he'll be a head swap of Ash with green hair and without that Gwen Stacy hairband.

NARUTO
3000th Post

"Re(5):The important Poll... well sort of.." , posted Tue 19 Apr 19:11post reply

quote:
Capcom will license out Remy to be Ash's rival. Instead of an all new sprite he'll be a head swap of Ash with green hair and without that Gwen Stacy hairband.

If they're doing this then we're lost!^ ^

TheBeast
1836th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(6):The important Poll... well sort of.." , posted Wed 20 Apr 00:16post reply

Actually I would have loved it if K' teams up with Ash in the next KOF. K'seems to be directionless after his NESTS story arc ends, and teaming up with Ash might throw some up new sparks

NARUTO
3001th Post

"Re(7):The important Poll... well sort of.." , posted Wed 20 Apr 18:27post reply

quote:
Actually I would have loved it if K' teams up with Ash in the next KOF. K'seems to be directionless after his NESTS story arc ends, and teaming up with Ash might throw some up new sparks

why not, but I don't really see why K' would team up with Ash...

The Droogo
220th Post

Frequent Customer

"preparete your self to this" , posted Wed 20 Apr 18:34post reply

the next rival of Ash is going to be an amalgam of Yamazaki, Choi and Chang. and it's name is going to be Ryuji Chuang.
greetings

Some people never go crazy
what truly horrible life they must lead
Charles Bukowski.