Question about Tekken 5 Isu Tourney vids - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3113 Views )

emeraldazn
346th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Bronze Customer

"Question about Tekken 5 Isu Tourney vids" , posted Sat 16 Apr 18:04post reply

For the Julia vs Bryan match, theres one point when Bryan does df+3, then does taunt, then does what appears to be b+3 into slither step, ...then 3,3,4.

What I don't get is, did he cancel the slither step by pressing up (or down) then 3,3,4 quickly??? AGHHH

Replies:

Gojira
1682th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Question about Tekken 5 Isu Tourney vid" , posted Sun 17 Apr 11:03post reply

quote:
For the Julia vs Bryan match, theres one point when Bryan does df+3, then does taunt, then does what appears to be b+3 into slither step, ...then 3,3,4.

What I don't get is, did he cancel the slither step by pressing up (or down) then 3,3,4 quickly??? AGHHH

I haven't seen the video, but I know the juggle:

b+3~hcf~u,n+3,3,4

You have to do the sidestep cancel quickly and press 3,3,4 before Bryan even starts to sidestep. It's not very hard, just takes a little practice like most things.

Off with your nose

emeraldazn
347th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):Question about Tekken 5 Isu Tourney vid" , posted Sun 17 Apr 12:11post reply

What bout his dwnfwd+3, upfwd+3, dwnback+2, 1, f,f+2? Is the combo a style thing?

Gojira
1683th Post

"Re(3):Question about Tekken 5 Isu Tourney vid" , posted Sun 17 Apr 13:45post reply

quote:
What bout his dwnfwd+3, upfwd+3, dwnback+2, 1, f,f+2? Is the combo a style thing?

Style thing? Not really, it's just hideously easy for the damage it does.

Off with your nose

emeraldazn
348th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(4):Question about Tekken 5 Isu Tourney vid" , posted Sun 17 Apr 16:08post reply

quote:

Style thing? Not really, it's just hideously easy for the damage it does.

Oops sorry I wanted to mention if the combo that included the taunt did more damage than the one without the taunt.

Gojira
1684th Post

"Re(5):Question about Tekken 5 Isu Tourney vid" , posted Sun 17 Apr 20:44post reply

quote:

Oops sorry I wanted to mention if the combo that included the taunt did more damage than the one without the taunt.

Oh. Well, I don't know which one does more damage. Doing a taunt after df+3 is usually for style, but since the taunt can be cancelled immediately it sets up some things that aren't normally possible, like that combo.

Off with your nose

emeraldazn
349th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(6):Question about Tekken 5 Isu Tourney vid" , posted Mon 18 Apr 04:10post reply

ALright I got the combo working, and it does 57 damage (or was it 59). The other one is 69..but yea, it does look cool.

Toxico
4060th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Question about Tekken 5 Isu Tourney vid" , posted Sat 23 Apr 03:44post reply

quote:
b+3~hcf~u,n+3,3,4

You are right, but it's b+3~f~u,n+3,3,4; you don't have to do the Qcf after the b +3, you can 'short cut it'.

From the db 3 I usually do the classic crouch cancel, db 2, db 2, 1, ff +2.

Now when I got the time I got to check if this is real... http://www.arcadepimp.com/tmp/gotnipple.gif

See??? He is a God...

Gojira
1693th Post

"Re(3):Question about Tekken 5 Isu Tourney vid" , posted Sat 23 Apr 09:22post reply

Oh, okay. I thought that's what it was but for it was just easier doing it with the hcf motion since I'm more used to CD cancel.

quote:

Now when I got the time I got to check if this is real... http://www.arcadepimp.com/tmp/gotnipple.gif

...?
I don't see any nipple, just the black/yellow pattern on her clothes.

Off with your nose