Megaman Zero 4 long trailer - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (4579 Views )

Rid
6565th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Megaman Zero 4 long trailer" , posted Fri 15 Apr 19:40post reply

http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockmanzero4/main.html bottom movie on the bottom section of the menu.

Replies:

tenguman
164th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Megaman Zero 4 long trailer" , posted Fri 15 Apr 21:43post reply

quote:
http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockmanzero4/main.html bottom movie on the bottom section of the menu.

Must.
Have.
Game.

すべてがゼロになるまでは後6日

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

Joe Randel
394th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):Megaman Zero 4 long trailer" , posted Fri 15 Apr 22:21post reply

O_O

Okay... that's awesome...

I've jumped on the MMZ wagon late. I just got MMZ 1, 2 and 3 recently (official "NIntondo" games too... that'll teach me to get stuff off ebay...) and I'm love'n them. I'm currently trying to get all the elves before I play MMZ 2. Now, a lot of people tell me the games are hard, but I just find them more akin to old NES games. Few lives/continues, hard jumps and pattern fights. Once you have that down, the games are pretty easy. I've beat'n the games twice and have yet to use an elf.

Dang... I should have bought these games sooner instead of getting the .EXE series.

"I can't take any more illicit drugs... I can't afford any artificial joy" - Pursuit of Happiness

Catalyst
39th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):Megaman Zero 4 long trailer" , posted Sat 16 Apr 00:01post reply

quote:
O_O

Okay... that's awesome...

I've jumped on the MMZ wagon late.

No need to feel bad I have the exact same feeling to. I used to have the games but would only play them on and off when I had time. I kinda regret where I misplaced them now that I have some form of free time as of late.

I really like in the trailer how they show the scenary in some places. Looks pretty cool. One of the many games to get next!

Grahf
372th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):Megaman Zero 4 long trailer" , posted Sat 16 Apr 00:19post reply

Wow. The bosses look great. They're all big and smooth, and there were at least two giant ones in the background. I liked all the absorbed weapon abilities too. Very cool. Looks like they've done it once again with this series.

Joe Randel
395th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):Megaman Zero 4 long trailer" , posted Sat 16 Apr 02:25post reply

What's the name of the guy that does the art for MMZ? Does he have a site one could surf too?

"I can't take any more illicit drugs... I can't afford any artificial joy" - Pursuit of Happiness

tenguman
166th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Megaman Zero 4 long trailer" , posted Sat 16 Apr 02:40post reply

quote:
What's the name of the guy that does the art for MMZ? Does he have a site one could surf too?

By the time I finished RZ3 (April 2k4), I found out the guy's name and looked for an official page of some sort, but there wasn't any, even searching in Japanese.

Can't remember the guy's name now though.

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

Rid
6568th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):Megaman Zero 4 long trailer" , posted Sat 16 Apr 02:42post reply

If you like the MMZ style of artwork check Liline's: http://liline.deviantart.com/gallery/

Joe Randel
396th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(3):Megaman Zero 4 long trailer" , posted Sat 16 Apr 02:57post reply

quote:
By the time I finished RZ3 (April 2k4), I found out the guy's name and looked for an official page of some sort, but there wasn't any, even searching in Japanese.

Can't remember the guy's name now though.

Ahhh.. I know someone posted a link to a Mega Man artist site a while back. It must have been MM Legends then. Anyone still have that link handy?

Spoon
887th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Megaman Zero 4 long trailer" , posted Sat 16 Apr 03:00post reply

Don't you just love how Capcom can't make good MMX games anymore, yet have a fantastic crew behind MMZ?

tenguman
168th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Megaman Zero 4 long trailer" , posted Sat 16 Apr 04:35:post reply

quote:
Don't you just love how Capcom can't make good MMX games anymore, yet have a fantastic crew behind MMZ?

RX8 was cool IMO. Relally, I liked it.
After the master fiasco of RX7, they did good enough.

But indeed, nothing compares to the crew behind RZ. The series became much more interesting (gameplay and story-wise) than RX.

Edit: Joe, try www.planet-megaman.com for official art.

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

[this message was edited by tenguman on Sat 16 Apr 04:36]

Joe Randel
397th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):Megaman Zero 4 long trailer" , posted Sat 16 Apr 04:57post reply

I stopped liking Mega Man X after number 3. They never had the same feel.

vava
39th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):Megaman Zero 4 long trailer" , posted Sat 16 Apr 07:57post reply

quote:

Toru Nakayama. No site

quote:

Ahhh.. I know someone posted a link to a Mega Man artist site a while back. It must have been MM Legends then. Anyone still have that link handy?

Hideki Ishikawa
http://studiop-head.neko.ne.jp/

quote:

MMZ games are developed by Capcom Studio 2 (Inafune Studio) and Inticreates . Directed by Ryota Ito and Yoshinori Kawano (DASH series director).

while the latest Xs games (since x5) are made by the horrible Capcom Studio 3

with x8 they finally changed the director (OHKO)

X8 staff

Director
Eiro Shirahama

Game Design
Hiroyuki Yamato

Character Design/Art Director
Tatsuya Yoshikawa (Bof artist)

Scenario Writer
Makoto Ikehara (Bof Director)